Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 86. (Read 235405 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Pool:

https://aiden.suprnova.cc

FAST US & EU STRATUM !

Dropped the fee completely for now, get in while it's hot Smiley

We pay out every 60 seconds
We have all the goodies you need Smiley

Has also updated to the new version of wallet with new checkpoints !

Correct fork ! (finally)

Did someone make a pull request yet so I can see what chain everyone is using? My client synced with np and I seem to be on the same chain as minebig and the main nodes.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Pool:

FAST US & EU STRATUM !

Correct fork ! (finally)
legendary
Franko is Freedom
A little post I wrote about Aiden, check it out and feel free to let me know what you think.

http://wonderloops.weebly.com/aiden-adn.html

Thanks alot!
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
A little post I wrote about Aiden, check it out and feel free to let me know what you think.

http://wonderloops.weebly.com/aiden-adn.html
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
Also guys, remember to spread the hashrate, there is more then one pool. On top of that please have solo mining as a fallback in sgminer/ogminer

Your welcome to the BTCTalk  Wink
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Also guys, remember to spread the hashrate, there is more then one pool. On top of that please have solo mining as a fallback in sgminer/ogminer
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Just got back! I leave for a week and yall break things:P Once my main node clients sync I'll add some new checkpoints and release a new client with bumped a bumped version number.

*update*
When I started up my mainnode everything synced fine looks like the attack was fended off again by the resilience of the network.
Activity: 182
I spoke with Defaced on the phone today, and he will be back hopefully tomorrow.  Upon return from his Grandfathers funeral, his local area was hit by 3 tornadoes.

The ADN community appreciates your patience.

Thanks,
Scottii

Sorry to hear this.

Hope Defaced safe return.
Activity: 159
I spoke with Defaced on the phone today, and he will be back hopefully tomorrow.  Upon return from his Grandfathers funeral, his local area was hit by 3 tornadoes.

Thanks,
Scottii

Sorry to hear this Defaced
Activity: 804
Merit: 501

Thanks,
Scottii
Activity: 182
I think this coin going to dead  because  Every day price down and not yet online    defaced
i going To VTC & UTC  i think beter than ADN  for will
NO
ADN does not die, and defaced a forum veteran, is a responsible person, as you can see, defaced last year released another coin: Franko

(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-crypto-currency-franko-w-opensource-frk-atmnew-website-design-202417) a year, defaced in the maintenance of Franko.
Because in recent days , and so there is no time to maintain the ADN .
a few days later, defaced will solve the problem of ADN.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
it seems it is dead...price going to nothing...more money lost Sad
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I think this coin going to dead  because  Every day price down and not yet online    defaced
i going To VTC & UTC  i think beter than ADN  for will
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I'm only getting a total power saving of 10% on this algo on all six mining rigs. I just don't really see the power savings from the supposedly 8x less memory intensive claim. I did use a Kill-A-Watt meter to get all my readings.

indeed my temps are exactly the same as for litecoins or vertcoins: 70 -72C

That's not very innovate in the algo design. I ended up going back to X11, XPM or another lower power consuming algo. If I was going to waste the same power, I would just mine Scrypt-N or just buy a Gridseed Blade to mine with.
legendary

Pool:

FAST US & EU STRATUM !

Correct fork !

ocminer
i mine in your pool   
last 10 minute
ADN my Account Balance
2500 adn

now is
ADN Account Balance
Confirmed   0.000000
Unconfirmed   0.000000

what what what?

Same thing here .. i mine ADN on and off , i did today because the diff seemed low.. 2500 adn just disappeared from suprnova.
Apparently there was a fork . Pretty lame to just see your coins disappear after you said the whole day the fork wasn't affecting your pool without much of a word.
So i just mined most of the day for nothing , guess i will go mine somewhere else, never had any bad to say about suprnova but this one just sucks.

There is not much I can do about forks.. Look at the other pools, most of them don't even bother and let their miners continue to mine on the wrong fork

Its alright , dev seem away anyway. But i think it would be better to just stop the pool for a bit than keep it up if you know for sure it forked. It was just a waste of time and electricity cost there =/.
The way it looked through the day was that you had it under control so i just left it up but if it was closed down i would have at least moved the mining to something else. I mean i do like your pools i use it for a bunch of coins. Just frustrating there Smiley

You're right, I'm always trying to watch close, especially with coins where a fork can happen due to fluctuating hash rates or very big pools like here with aiden, but this time it just went too quick.. I've had to resync two times to keep it running..

I hope it'll work out now and I really hope defaced comes back soon.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
ADN has been unfrozen but still not getting any coins from supernova Smiley
Activity: 207

Pool:

FAST US & EU STRATUM !

Correct fork !

ocminer
i mine in your pool   
last 10 minute
ADN my Account Balance
2500 adn

now is
ADN Account Balance
Confirmed   0.000000
Unconfirmed   0.000000

what what what?

Same thing here .. i mine ADN on and off , i did today because the diff seemed low.. 2500 adn just disappeared from suprnova.
Apparently there was a fork . Pretty lame to just see your coins disappear after you said the whole day the fork wasn't affecting your pool without much of a word.
So i just mined most of the day for nothing , guess i will go mine somewhere else, never had any bad to say about suprnova but this one just sucks.

There is not much I can do about forks.. Look at the other pools, most of them don't even bother and let their miners continue to mine on the wrong fork

Its alright , dev seem away anyway. But i think it would be better to just stop the pool for a bit than keep it up if you know for sure it forked. It was just a waste of time and electricity cost there =/.
The way it looked through the day was that you had it under control so i just left it up but if it was closed down i would have at least moved the mining to something else. I mean i do like your pools i use it for a bunch of coins. Just frustrating there Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I've been throwing around an idea in my head the last few days. Wanted to get a feel if there's an interest here at all for it -

What would you guys think of a digital artwork store? Payment method would be Aiden and it'd go straight to the artists who created the work. There's be some set up but I think it could be a really cool way to broaden the reach of our little crypto-coin world. Let me know what you think :-)

Perfect!

Thanks,
Teka
Aidencoin Community Manager
legendary

Pool:

FAST US & EU STRATUM !

Correct fork !

ocminer
i mine in your pool   
last 10 minute
ADN my Account Balance
2500 adn

now is
ADN Account Balance
Confirmed   0.000000
Unconfirmed   0.000000

what what what?

Activity: 207

Pool:

FAST US & EU STRATUM !

Correct fork !

ocminer
i mine in your pool   
last 10 minute
ADN my Account Balance
2500 adn

now is
ADN Account Balance
Confirmed   0.000000
Unconfirmed   0.000000

what what what?

Pages:
Jump to: