Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat] - page 14. (Read 56881 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I was not around for a while and I'm really surprised the way the business behind the ADK goes.
I mean advertisement in the sport domain is a wise step indeed. Congrats !!!

Kenya Basketball Federation sponsorship https://businesstoday.co.ke/kenya-basketball-federation-secures-sh100m-deal-from-ricardo-badoer/

What will be the next after Wazito FC, MadGoat TV and now KBF ?
Might it be Athletics ?

https://i.ibb.co/m4jwMmC/athletics-2.jpg  (It would be awesome, wouldn't it ?)

Where else the crowds will be fed with ADK logo ? Shocked
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
Everyone can follow the latest news on ADK channel @AidosKuneenANN
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
" - Official Telegram channel of Aidos Kuneen ADK -

Twitter: Aidos_Kuneen
Github: https://github.com/AidosKuneen

Official exchange: https://aidosmarket.com (/!\Advised spot exchange /!\) "

=> Do not fall into this trap of email scam!

=> Always trade on aidosmarket ( the only one market with the deepest liquidity/book orders )

Follow the whole latest news: https://t.me/AidosKuneenANN
Activity: 123
No really I'm trying to DYOR and reading whole thread

And also what price do you expect when bulls will come ?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
and what is coming ?  Grin

nothing man, nothing is coming.  all vaporware bro.  better to just not even bother with ADK.  Cheesy
legendary
Juicin' crypto
worth to buy ?

it was always worth it, and where was everyone when we dumped recently? LOL.
elevator is going up, so even this price is cheap with what's to come soon.  Cool
legendary
Juicin' crypto
seems everything is going in ADK's favor given how many crypto exchanges are going to hell and being busted for fraudulent activities and the like.  whereas adk is doing everything by the book, which is awesome.  seems ppl don't realize the level adk is going for here, nor the actual money and work behind it.  wow.  

not to mention seeing how many many coin projects are in the gutter with the bear market, and for them to recovery will take a loooooot lol.  with you guys securing this many banks already (and more in future?), actual ADK usage within the network, the ETF coming...the potential is fucking mindblowing.  it's looking like a secure ticket to the moon for adk.  you haven't even begun marketing yet either!  Cheesy
Activity: 119
I got this message :
"Hello cryptoinvestor, we are the developers of Aidos Kuneen, you are the VIP trader of our partners, and we want to offer a gift from us and our partners, we give you 10,000 ADK coins.

The secret key:
ETTQKXJCZNOALJOVT9RKZYYCMYAFYTECJRNQTBWSMVRZ4NMGTQBQHIFKOFQUNXWMVPYTNO7PLHSFNXT CX
Use the wallet from our official website.

Our project is actively developing, you can join us.
We need major investments in our project, in addition, various assistance, if you believe in our project and want to cooperate, join us!
To contact us, please reply to our message."

so this i spam nothing else

edit: I got it from :[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
guys seriously? wtf?

DO NOT TOUCH OR REPLY TO ANY SUCH BULLSHIT FAKE ASS ADK key thing, donation or giveaway emails/posts!!!

they are all fraud, 100%

ADK does not do this stuff!

they are also stupid because the seed have inside invalid characters that do not respect the range of a-z and 9 as the only number possible
legendary
Juicin' crypto
guys seriously? wtf?

DO NOT TOUCH OR REPLY TO ANY SUCH BULLSHIT FAKE ASS ADK key thing, donation or giveaway emails/posts!!!

they are all fraud, 100%

ADK does not do this stuff!
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
I got one too, haven't been brave enough to try it though
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
i received an email gifting me a secret key that hold 10k of this coin, probably fake but i want to know if someone else received this
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

[/quote]

Well, im one of these community Admin in telegram, understand that they do it in a voluntary way since 2 years 24/24 7/7 keeping them minds between trolls, passive agressive, and explaining to the most newbies how things work so they might be tired to see always the same profile of what you call " investors " that they are childrens, unpatient. Now some also know how to behave when serious questions are asked with serious people.
[/quote]

Ive allready seen in the telegram that im classified as a scammer scam posting and a admin agreed.
I would like You as a telegram admin to point out any untruths posted by me in the last few posts.
Ill agree that my opinion on the admins is just that my opinion.
Just to be clear im an investor i hold ADK Im just worried about how the telegram makes ADK look If i bring up a very valid point of fake volume and get insta banned thats bullshit.

Activity: 178
Wowowowow, thank you dumpers! Cheesy

you've made the next 6+ months (and more) coming up financial freedom for many people buying $ADK with real use case scenarios coming all over the map.

see you from mars.

People selling because Admins behave like children.
Volume = Fake  exchanges with less then 1 btc on buy side reporting 200k volume please.
15% spread no arbitrage on 2 million volume come on.

Maybe Ricardo will deliver and this stuff will moon but its stupid to ignore the facts at this time.

I don't think so. If so then people are stupid because ADK has nothing to do with Telegram admins. The only and valid reason for value is enough demand and ADK is on the first place in this ranking thanks to off shore saving accounts with high interest and ETF. Everyone already knows that volume on classical exchanges is mostly fake (I talk generally, not only about ADK). Aidos Market has not any kind of incentives for market makers, though there are also big boys who play a game and trade into own accounts to try to influent market. Ricardo is delivering, sometime it takes time than news is released, for example, you can look at dates of bank documentation and when the information went public.

Just for fun take alook at the volume on the other exchanges its way more blatantly fake then i have seen in a long time.The volume on Aidos itself could be real thats hard to tell.
Those admins in telegram are really not doing ADK any favors. Anyone new to ADK pops into that mess is sure to think 2ce or 3 times before investing.
ADK's business will be banking and a big part of that is Trust  when people see investors and customers beeing dealt with like they are in telegram thats bad for business.
I really hope Ricardo B will clean up that mess soon  Not all of those admins are bad but a lot of them should be gotten rid of for sure and its easy to see from their posts who those are.

Well, im one of these community Admin in telegram, understand that they do it in a voluntary way since 2 years 24/24 7/7 keeping them minds between trolls, passive agressive, and explaining to the most newbies how things work so they might be tired to see always the same profile of what you call " investors " that they are childrens, unpatient. Now some also know how to behave when serious questions are asked with serious people.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Wowowowow, thank you dumpers! Cheesy

you've made the next 6+ months (and more) coming up financial freedom for many people buying $ADK with real use case scenarios coming all over the map.

see you from mars.

People selling because Admins behave like children.
Volume = Fake  exchanges with less then 1 btc on buy side reporting 200k volume please.
15% spread no arbitrage on 2 million volume come on.

Maybe Ricardo will deliver and this stuff will moon but its stupid to ignore the facts at this time.

I don't think so. If so then people are stupid because ADK has nothing to do with Telegram admins. The only and valid reason for value is enough demand and ADK is on the first place in this ranking thanks to off shore saving accounts with high interest and ETF. Everyone already knows that volume on classical exchanges is mostly fake (I talk generally, not only about ADK). Aidos Market has not any kind of incentives for market makers, though there are also big boys who play a game and trade into own accounts to try to influent market. Ricardo is delivering, sometime it takes time than news is released, for example, you can look at dates of bank documentation and when the information went public.

Just for fun take alook at the volume on the other exchanges its way more blatantly fake then i have seen in a long time.The volume on Aidos itself could be real thats hard to tell.
Those admins in telegram are really not doing ADK any favors. Anyone new to ADK pops into that mess is sure to think 2ce or 3 times before investing.
ADK's business will be banking and a big part of that is Trust  when people see investors and customers beeing dealt with like they are in telegram thats bad for business.
I really hope Ricardo B will clean up that mess soon  Not all of those admins are bad but a lot of them should be gotten rid of for sure and its easy to see from their posts who those are.
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
Today i'm not really sure about this coin if there are more and more tangle coins. I can be wrong but as I see everybody are only waiting for ADK ETF which isn't enough for me to moon this coin.
Maybe it is not enough for you (ADK ETF), but it's enough for Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ and other mainstream. Everyone has own favourite sources of information. Many wealth people relly on those mainstream media and until they read some stuff about ADK there, they won't care. For instance, Chinese has strictly policy on any news that could mean a way how to get capital from the country, but thanks to ETF news, they will discover ADK potential as off shore paradise.
Pages:
Jump to: