Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🎈🎁 AIR DROP 🎈🎁 LiteBitcoin ⚒ LBTC 🔥🔥 CPU Mining 🔥🔥[ANN] - page 14. (Read 39774 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
DEEPONION - NO ICO
some one cannot login to telegrame,so the dev should pay some atention to this thread too!

Just stuck with the new update work, for any help or information , please be in touch in our telegram group. t.me/Litebitcoin

Please be in touch here, or consider hiring someone to do a weekly update.  If you look through my post history you'll see I'm a qualified writer.  Do not overlook the importance of a person willing to work on the ANN page, this is where we come from the ANN, after all!
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
some one cannot login to telegrame,so the dev should pay some atention to this thread too!

Just stuck with the new update work, for any help or information , please be in touch in our telegram group. t.me/Litebitcoin
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
So total coin supply is 1 billion or 166 millions (CMC)? And what is this coin really doing? Thanks!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 387
Merit: 251
Your Campaign Manager!
2 days no answer?

it dies coin.that's why you get no answer just like mine. dev didn't online for a long time.

why don't you contact Dev on telegram.. there are more than one dev active on telegram..
Activity: 45
2 days no answer?

it dies coin.that's why you get no answer just like mine. dev didn't online for a long time.
Activity: 49
Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO
This coin looks to have real potential. Love the logo, webpage is good. Great value, but if the blockchain is stuck and devs aren't fixing it, Can't really invest in that.

I just went to the explorer and saw a fresh block.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
This coin looks to have real potential. Love the logo, webpage is good. Great value, but if the blockchain is stuck and devs aren't fixing it, Can't really invest in that.
Activity: 84
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

SOpool.us has added LBTC, only 1.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=LBTC as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in LBTC:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3433 -u 2GcCWZWVjokjserktDTbkksx2YkaxQn5fq -p c=LBTC 

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3433 -u 2GcCWZWVjokjserktDTbkksx2YkaxQn5fq -p c=BTC 
Donation Address: 2GcCWZWVjokjserktDTbkksx2YkaxQn5fq
Activity: 387
Merit: 251
Your Campaign Manager!
I just dowloaded Litebitcoin window wallet but not syncing. What's wrong?

read basics about POW network ,wallet sync and how it works by googling  Wink
Activity: 88
I just dowloaded Litebitcoin window wallet but not syncing. What's wrong?
Activity: 45
I cannot sync my wallet I wonder why it worked fine yesterday but today it is like this.
https://imgur.com/a/V0mpX

Activity: 143
I agree with the logo thing. Cant even tell it is supposed to be an L and a B.  oh and no new blocks for over 7 hours now
Activity: 106
Merit: 39
I'll wait for the blockchain to get unstuck.  It's not possible to sync last 5 hours as of now.

What got me curious is the $92,000 BUY order that went through last night on YOBIT at 99 Sats. 
No one out of the blue buys that much of a 500 level coin. 
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
LBTC blockchain has stucked a little bit for few days. But now we have some hash power and it is live again. Wink

That is a reason why wallet is under Maintenance on Yobit. We will see how many days they will need to change wallet status.
Activity: 106
Merit: 39
Anybody noticed those weird BUY orders on YoBit?  
Btw, wallet does not work from source or from GUI for me on Windows.  It freezes on block: 11491
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Just built the wallet from source and it synced fine, without me needing to specify any addnode entries in the config file. But if you do need nodes, you can get them here: https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/LBTC/
wallet cannot sync .....
https://i.imgur.com/xt40yX0.jpg

Dev please update the wallet it got stuck and not synchronizing
Pages:
Jump to: