Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] ALGEBRAIX - Permission-based advertising platform. Own your data - page 3. (Read 13173 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Permission-based advertising platform
How has everyone been doing in the app? How much have you guys earned? I'm at 20,873 so far
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
whoa has anyone looked into the advisor announcements? these guys are huge deals int he industry and I think they're very relevant to what they're trying to do.
I think so. But I can't seem to figure out how big Algebraix will get. My impression is they built the app for people to monetize their attention and that's it. Can't see the bigger picture. Can anyone help me understand better?

I think that's the big picture. from how I see it this will be a good bridge for crypto peeps and newbies to get into crypto. Also getting paid to watch ads will be a great feature. they're the only ones doing this and based on their team and connections they can get major deals with huge companies.

This is also a great option for advertisers since they can accurately target their demographic versus losing conversions on traditional platforms like google and adsense. plus those platform sell your data while algebraix does not
Activity: 280
Licensing-based ad platform, a project that sounds really good amidst the negative issues about blocking cryptocurrency ads on various social media and even until Google itself prohibits it. Hopefully with this project will change our view of negative media coverage.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
whoa has anyone looked into the advisor announcements? these guys are huge deals int he industry and I think they're very relevant to what they're trying to do.
I think so. But I can't seem to figure out how big Algebraix will get. My impression is they built the app for people to monetize their attention and that's it. Can't see the bigger picture. Can anyone help me understand better?
Activity: 164
I feel that the ALX rewards are just too small, and is not worth the Mobile data usage. I wish this will increase when real merchants enter the platform.

They also mentioned that they're adjusting the rewards based on user behavior. Since phase 2 began, the rewards have gone up a good amount. I think once they have advertisers on board, it will be different based on their budgets. overall great project and app experience so far
I understand. It's just that the Phase 1 rewards are too high, setting the expectation that it will be around the same figure for phase 2. But that was just my assumption so it's fine with me.
Activity: 255
Merit: 3
I feel that the ALX rewards are just too small, and is not worth the Mobile data usage. I wish this will increase when real merchants enter the platform.

They also mentioned that they're adjusting the rewards based on user behavior. Since phase 2 began, the rewards have gone up a good amount. I think once they have advertisers on board, it will be different based on their budgets. overall great project and app experience so far
copper member
Activity: 30
Hello ALX community, we have a big announcement for you!

We have officially announced our advisory board full of esteemed industry leaders  Grin

Algebraix has assembled an accomplished team of advisors with a wide range of industry experience. The Algebraix Advisory Board is made up of experts from finance, media, and blockchain technology.

The Advisory Board members are the following:

Rob Gregory, President of WhoSay, a Viacom company
Ichiro Minamikawa, CEO at Cointed Japan, a multi-service blockchain company
Eric Ervin, CEO of Reality Shares, Inc, creator of the first Blockchain ETF BLCN
Andrew Essex, Co-founder and CEO of Droga5
Richard Li, General Partner at Alphablock.com
Charles Silver, CEO of Algebraix commented, “We are fortunate to have such an elite group of advisors help us grow and establish a new media paradigm where individuals control their data and get paid from advertisers. It’s time to end data exploitation and this group of elite executive advisors can help Algebraix achieve its mission.”

About Algebraix.io

Austin, Texas-based Algebraix is a leading media company empowering individuals with control over their personal data and putting revenue where it belongs: in the wallets of consumers. For more information, visit algebraix.io

You can find us published on:
CCN: https://www.ccn.com/algebraix-welcomes-esteemed-industry-leaders-to-advisory-board/
The Merkle: https://themerkle.com/algebraix-welcomes-esteemed-industry-leaders-to-advisory-board/
Crypto Ninjas: http://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/04/30/algebraix-welcomes-industry-leaders-to-advisory-board/
copper member

Hello, thank you for the feedback! This is exactly what we're looking for. If you have any more feedback, let us know by emailing [email protected]
copper member
I've started looking into this project, seems really great and has a lot of potential.  Is the airdrop still available?

You can still join our beta program! You keep what you earn in the app. You can sign up at https://algebraix.io/beta
Activity: 1
I've started looking into this project, seems really great and has a lot of potential.  Is the airdrop still available?
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
This is a mobile app that provides access to the service
from the Algebraix network, the Algebraix Platform App
No one (including Algebraix) will have access to data stored in Personal
Secure Vault (PSV) unless you have permission from the owner.
Which Algebraix data security principles
embracing the principle of European GDPR and the use of zero knowledge
evidence is discussed later in Algebraix Ethos section of this paper. All
The software will be designed to involve minimal data exposure and
making it uneconomical for any business to try to collect data

I still do not understand what this application is for. Does it look like the storage cloud? Will I store the files on it right?

DYOR and actually read about what they do. You go on the app to watch ads and get paid to do it. You will also be able to provide info such as gender and interests to help advertisers. all in all your personal user data is kept private. you can even try out the app for yourself and keep the coins you earn. here's the link - algebraix.io/beta
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
Seems like those 1 in 1000 projects. The advisory board and team has real professionals and I actually confirmed this by tweeting some of the advisors!!

Between, I am wondering that why you guys haven't started a bounty campaign on Bitcointalk. It is very effective. You can choose to pay the participants by your own ALX tokens or other popular currencies like Bitcoin, ETH etc. Not only you get investors, which you will get anyways as your project seems legit; but also you will build a strong community and raise early adopters. Hope you will give it a thought.

Wow that's some good ol' due diligence. Maybe I should give that a shot lol.

i thought they did have a bounty campaign here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-algebraix-permission-based-advertising-platform-3173983
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Seems like those 1 in 1000 projects. The advisory board and team has real professionals and I actually confirmed this by tweeting some of the advisors!!

Between, I am wondering that why you guys haven't started a bounty campaign on Bitcointalk. It is very effective. You can choose to pay the participants by your own ALX tokens or other popular currencies like Bitcoin, ETH etc. Not only you get investors, which you will get anyways as your project seems legit; but also you will build a strong community and raise early adopters. Hope you will give it a thought.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
This is a mobile app that provides access to the service
from the Algebraix network, the Algebraix Platform App
No one (including Algebraix) will have access to data stored in Personal
Secure Vault (PSV) unless you have permission from the owner.
Which Algebraix data security principles
embracing the principle of European GDPR and the use of zero knowledge
evidence is discussed later in Algebraix Ethos section of this paper. All
The software will be designed to involve minimal data exposure and
making it uneconomical for any business to try to collect data

I still do not understand what this application is for. Does it look like the storage cloud? Will I store the files on it right?
Activity: 56
Hey guys, good luck with ALGEBRAIX Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
Already enjoing the app,  when will there be a feature for users to upload their own videos ?
Activity: 268
Are you guys listed anywhere???

I saw them on ICO bench. Pretty good rating too: https://icobench.com/ico/algebraix-data

whoa the last time I checked ico bench their rating wasn't that good but it looks like they re-evaluated it. I always thought the project was at least a 4. Awesome job algebraix!
Pages:
Jump to: