Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] ANIMATIX TOKEN- Decentralized Freelance Animation Platform - page 6. (Read 2395 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
This Project looks promising. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 76
Activity: 55
    Happy  join the Airdrop
Activity: 85
amazing and interesting project
i love animatix airdrop coin
Activity: 124
Activity: 91
people that participated in the 1st airdrop can day also participate in the 2nd airdrop?
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I may say I got here rather late. I didn't get the notice on time, I would have subscribed right from the very first round of your Airdrop that ended , because I love the concept of your project and would also love to be part of it's campaign. May I really confirm if there are still space among the 5,000 required to get your budgeted 50AMX in the second Airdrop? Or is there any Google spreadsheet where this can be verified for sanity sake? If this coin is traded on a good exchange, I feel it shall be part of those coins going the moon. Good luck Dev.
copper member
Activity: 286
Merit: 2
Joined the second round Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
I missed your first round of airdrop. Now I'll take part in your second round, but the second round is much less than the first round. Undecided
Activity: 87
Hindi translation available?
Activity: 476
Merit: 5

Интepecный пpoeкт, cпacибo!
Activity: 126
Activity: 2
Activity: 5
Oтличнaя идeя.Удaчи вaм!
Activity: 266
Xopoший пpoeкт, yдaчи
Activity: 21
Glad to join the airdrop.  This project looks promising.   I would like to see project progress details soon.
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
this is a good project, I hope it will be completed successfully, and a lot of devotees.
Activity: 69
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: