Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| - [Airdrop] - Arcah, the future of blockchains. - page 11. (Read 8623 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Airdrop Information

ETHEREUM ADDRESS MUST BE IN PROFILE "LOCATION" FIELD IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE AIRDROP!
Double entry is forbidden.
Accounts registered after 20 October are not eligible for this airdrop.
5000 entries total (1600 ARCH per participant)

Airdrop takes place in 2 rounds(second round goes live after 7 days of first round completion)

What does OP mean about Account registered after 20 October are not eligible for this airdrop?
I was interested to join the airdrop but after reading it, I got confuse when this post was just posted today November 10, 2017. So even if I join now, it does mean I still can't receive airdrop?

I take it to mean newly created accounts.  I think you'll be fine.  I think there is a scam where a lot of people are constantly creating new accounts and this is why a lot of airdrops fill up in a matter of seconds.  Unfortunately, genuinely new people are getting screwed over by evil scammers in the world that just want to take advantage of new crypto ventures.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i'm very sad that the airdrop is only for members with registration after 20 Oct. looking forward for this project an waiting for the next airdrop. good luck to devs!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is a great project to behold
Building one Blockchain or platform is like seeing into the future
Good luck dev
Activity: 89
low supp and nice innovation project, i hope too longride in coinworld.
Activity: 56
Nice concept, please we need your telegram link, need some questions answered
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Airdrop Information

ETHEREUM ADDRESS MUST BE IN PROFILE "LOCATION" FIELD IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE AIRDROP!
Double entry is forbidden.
Accounts registered after 20 October are not eligible for this airdrop.
5000 entries total (1600 ARCH per participant)

Airdrop takes place in 2 rounds(second round goes live after 7 days of first round completion)

What does OP mean about Account registered after 20 October are not eligible for this airdrop?
I was interested to join the airdrop but after reading it, I got confuse when this post was just posted today November 10, 2017. So even if I join now, it does mean I still can't receive airdrop?
Activity: 68
so many ICO's Popping out this is a great chance to participate to them
Activity: 29
i'll be looking forward for more detailed informations of your project!
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I just filled up the form.I am looking forward for this nice project.
Waiting for the twitter and telegram so i can follow and join.
Thanks in advance.More power.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
White paper and website should be first priority... Airdrop can come later otherwise it's meaningless joining an airdrop in which one barely knows it's project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Mining in GPU is very convenient to average users. I will support this project. Awesome. Good luck team.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
I have fill the form good luck
Activity: 140
I am probably late for airdrop, but that's okay. Haven't found any detailed roadmap for the project please?
Activity: 70
The project seems very interesting, it is necessary to know a little more information, Good luck team Arcah.
Activity: 10
I entered your airdrop and looked forward to a miracle
Activity: 24
Good project waiting for new updates like twitter etc.
Activity: 121
Looks good project, so I will follow all the way
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
Your own blockchain? Then that's a great thing. I will be waiting for telegram , twitt etc. Thank you and good luck!
Activity: 42
This is a good project. Waiting for more information and updates. When the twitter and telegram be posted?
Activity: 728
Registered with all complete requirement... Hope to help this team
Pages:
Jump to: