Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] BATTLE TOKEN FOR BATTLE CONTRACT PLATFORM [Listing request] - page 4. (Read 2710 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

VISIT PROJECT WEBSITE

PROJECTS GENERATED WITH OUR PLATFORM

FIRST BATTLE CONTRACT | PERSIAN TOKEN | IMMORTAL TOKEN

AIRDROP NOW OPEN

SEND 0.0005 ETH TO 0x8185e8c1f1cbc1eb7accbead3fb4cbbd06a0922f

OR

FILL UP REQUEST FORM

DON'T SEND ETH FROM EXCHANGE
WITH MEW YOU WILL SEE BTL TOKEN AUTOMATICALLY

This project looks pretty good! Let me know if you need indonesia translation?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Hi
Nowadays ether
based tokens coming like
tsunami! Some of them were closed before most of peoples get their drops against all the valuable data submition. Looks like battle won't be one of those garbage.
Just test the sending 0.0005
ether based drops! Instantly got
my battle. All the best.

Thanks!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Great idea but why should someone need up to 0.1eth?

This is airdrop, 0.1ETH is symbolic just to attract people who are really interested in be part of our project.
Activity: 98
Great idea but why should someone need up to 0.1eth?
Activity: 140
Games based on Ethereum platform have started showing their potential. I believe this project can match the success of Crypto Kitties and take advantage of the power of smart contracts.
Activity: 66
For what we could use your token? Can you explain it in few words? Make a pitch)
Activity: 207
I always thought that the online games should integrate blockchaine technologies, they would benefit a lot from it.. Congratulations for being among the first adopters!
Activity: 70
Battle Token AirDrop is now live! http://persians.network/, that's a good name and good plan of this coin, looking forward we will be able to get more reward from this coin!
Activity: 139
It seems we are seeing the birth of the crypto/dapp birth of the collectible card game Smiley
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
I first pay attention to the website following the airdrop. First appearance is very important. this coin is visually very successful. but I did not find anything on the web site about the content. I have not got more information. Same as at the BTT addresses. If more information is given, people can have more knowledge and make more informed decision
Activity: 350
anyone have a clue what the purpose of this token is?  websites pretty nice. 
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Why do we need 0.1 balance on ether to receive the airdrop?
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
This project searching good i'm interested.  Will follow it. Whether You are on a Russian forum thread?
Activity: 210
For the glory of the Persian Empire join the fight against Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae!  Cool Cool Cool Smiley
Activity: 103
Battle token a crypto currency initiative for games battles, this will bring gaming to blockchain and encourage crypto currency in the gaming system.
We want to mantain a Clean and good forum post. We strongly invite all participant to write questions, doubt or AirDrop joining. Write for activity only post will be considered spam and will be deleted (following Bitcointalk rules)

Thanks to al participants

Xerxes
Thanks to all, we remember that if you choose to join the AirDrop by the form, to receive BTL token all the conditions  must be respected.

Thanks
Xerxes
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
This project looks pretty good! Let me know if you need italian translation.
Activity: 337
Merit: 150
hello dev
i am have not amount of eth you needed in my wallet , i joined to the airdrop and i hope to allow me to recive token airdrop
thnx team BATTLE

AIRDROP PHASE TWO ALMOST FINISHED

WE ARE PROCEEDING WITH THE MASSIVE TOKEN DISTRIBUTION TO FIRST LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

Pages:
Jump to: