Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] Bitcoin Sapphire [BCS] The Sapphire Token - page 7. (Read 8994 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
I just joined Airdrop. This is not just another project. came to make a difference.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Joined airdrop  Smiley Thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Thank you for the opportunity to get your tokens at the very beginning of your journey. All in the hands of developers, I hope you will be able to translate this idea into reality. Good luck
Activity: 168
I think this project is a little complicated, despite the amount of chips that you can distibute, the essential I wish you a good luck
Activity: 147
I follow your aidrop dev good luck and get this prize and hopefully better for the future from aidrop bitcoin sapphire(BCS)
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I like a small token supply. Interesting project Dev, and Hoping for the success.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
10,000 people receiving 105 Bitcoin Sapphire tokens each, I wonder how if that will not reach 10,000 participants till 27th November 2017, if there the reward will be increased, and would be great if the transactions are transparant.
just filled the form airdrop, actually i quite interested about your project. Good luck

Rewards will not be increased. The Airdrop will have a second round untill they have the total of 10,000 participants. Users that already filled out the form CAN'T fill out the form a second time or they will be excluded from the Airdrop.

Still a week to go. We will see when the distribution will start.. Good luck on the project!
Activity: 124
I join the airdrop and waiting to free's
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I join the airdrop i wish the success for this project
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Reddit page won't load
Activity: 70
registered in airdrop, the minimum number of tokens is 3,000,000 is fine, but it seems to me that I had to write more in detail the competitive advantages of the token.
Activity: 60
good work dev
Activity: 420

I like your idea, I unequivocally join !!
Activity: 38
Thank you for your Airdrop!  Smiley
It’s a very good way to promote your project.  Grin
Everything looks great. I wish you a tremendous success! To become NUMBER ONE!  Cool
Activity: 78
I like the 3mil supply. This token just might have a chance.

Good luck to all
Activity: 58
so many request but i've joined. ftw. ttm.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
I like the idea of Bitcoin Sapphire putting together whats costumer needs,
Low fees yet faster transaction speed, i see a future for this coin i love the concept i read online,
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Ive visited your website and it is good next is the whitepaper done reading it and ive get the main purpose of this project i will make a blast in the near future i will be waiting for the new updates dev goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: