Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ AIRDROP ] BLUE ESSENCE (BE) - THE FASTEST WAY OF BUYING GAME CREDITS - page 5. (Read 4298 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I think this project is suitable for soon and promise what he will give good luck.
Activity: 66
good project for the future and good luck join airdrop thanks.
Activity: 34
projects and airdrop very interesting i will join in the airdrop good luck.
Activity: 50
airdrop is very good and I think this project will be successful good luck hopefully.
Activity: 65
good project and interesting i joined airdrop thanks and good luck.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
I do not need to fill down any form to participate in airdrop, dont't I?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hey dev, I wish your website is already up and running so I can get to learn more about your project. I already joined your Telegram group as well as follow your Twitter. I understand that this token will be for gamers like me who use Steam. I think it will be good to have a token like this that gamers can use to purchase game credits. I hope this project will push through and we will be able to see the project website soon. I'll bookmark this thread for sure.
Activity: 157
Hi there - I look forward to your token release. I've followed all the requirements for the airdrop Wink thanks!
Activity: 56
great project! Completed the task for joining.
Activity: 350
💲
folowed, retweeted. waiting for further instruction on airdrop
Activity: 378
Nice project but supply is low. Good luck devs.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Good project to see. We 'll waiting. I hope , i can join in Smiley
Activity: 95
Nice project, followed on Twitter, whn is the airdrop announcement?
Activity: 37
I invest in this project. Goodluck dev
Activity: 73
Nice thought. Would like to see the roadmap...
Activity: 168
Project is promising as well as with low supply ... Good luck dev
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
Great Token Idea!  We needed a new Game Token as an ERC-20!  This is going to hopefully allow a lot more adoption in the gaming communities!  The larger the adoption the closer to the moon we get!
Activity: 33
BE looking forward to a great project... But I kinda noticed that the telegram link isn't active, can you please fix that? Good luck to the dev team.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Without a website, whitepaper, or roadmap there's not a lot of information here... what makes this token different from all of the other ones already targeting the same market?

I see this copy and pasted message all over the forum in airdrop threads. Please change something at least a word. Newbies boosting post count. Each account caught should be banned after 1 warning. Only this is hard to prove and that is why this is still ongoing. This is just annoying to read this same comment all over again. Still, this one is better from a post like "good airdrop" or "great project". There is no sense at all to write such a comment because it will be deleted by moderators or even they will close the topic because of it.
Well I'm just glad you're not a mod, because I absolutely did not copy or paste any part of that Smiley Looking at it again though, it does seem very general and not specific to this token.

I realize that "recurring comments" can be an issue, but some of them do actually serve a purpose. In this ANN, for example, I'm interested to see if the dev is active and confident enough to respond to my question. There ARE other coins/tokens targeting game credits and other game-related markets, so I want to see if this one in particular has any features or partnerships that might set it apart. And the lack of any information (website, whitepaper, roadmap) makes me very wary that this might be a token that gets dumped immediately, so again I'm just trying to judge whether it's worth my time to follow this project and attempt to get in on the airdrop.

Anyway, I'll aim to be more focused with my question in the future; I don't want to end up disregarded as some spammer, after all.
Activity: 25
Nice up i been waiting for Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: