Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] | eBCC | eBitcoin Cash | The Original eBitcoin Cash Relaunched | - page 13. (Read 8133 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
"People are birds unable to fly."
Best wishes for the project. Seems a good start. Hopefully it will run successfully and smoothly.

- I have joined Telegram Channel.
- I have submitted the form.

Can we get the token details please to add inside MEW?

Thanks.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
eBitcoin Cash Air Drop Registration | $eBCC, done
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
I am unsure why people are having a hard time accessing the telegram.  This link should take you directly to the group https://t.me/ebitcoincash

There are a lot of fake/duplicate entries and the team will be going through these after sign ups are over to remove.

Thank you for the support everybody!

yeah people claim to be me is claiming the airdrop too,
just glad that i checked the spreadsheet first before joining,
dev team also really fast help me to sort this problem
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
cool project! Thanks for this airdrop dev, I have filled the form, joined for it. Thanks again Cool
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I am unsure why people are having a hard time accessing the telegram.  This link should take you directly to the group https://t.me/ebitcoincash

There are a lot of fake/duplicate entries and the team will be going through these after sign ups are over to remove.

Thank you for the support everybody!
Activity: 66
joined eBitcoin Cash - The Original eBitcoin Cash Relaunched

bitcoin cash now is e Bitcoin cash
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
I just checked the spreadsheet of whitelisted participants and I see that BitcoinTalk user Crypto_Boss entered my telegram nickname in his application. I don't care about him, I just don't want to be denied participation in the airdrop because of someone else's mistake.
Activity: 4
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
Hy dev, i saw the spreadsheet list number 99,that's my account but that is not me...i just joined now,and my real spreadsheet list is 1558...please banned the number spreadsheet 99...it's fake account...

Thanks

Thanks for letting us know we have made the fix.

If anybody is having trouble joining the telegram group send us a PM on here with your telegram username and we will invite you.

Same problem here, my name is 2 times on the sheet Grin Real one is #699 in list, 10/12/2017 0:51:51.

Edit: There are a lot of double entries.
Activity: 42
Activity: 9
Hy dev, i saw the spreadsheet list number 99,that's my account but that is not me...i just joined now,and my real spreadsheet list is 1558...please banned the number spreadsheet 99...it's fake account...

Thanks

Thanks for letting us know we have made the fix.

If anybody is having trouble joining the telegram group send us a PM on here with your telegram username and we will invite you.
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Thanks
Activity: 172
Fill Form & Joined , eBCC so amazing .
Activity: 45
Hi dev, maybe I already sent this before, not sure but - how can I be sure that I will receive the Airdrop? What's the need for including my telegram username and bitcointalk profile link?
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
Activity: 18
Im In! Looking forward to this tokens future!  Grin
Activity: 62
Some people are saying they are having trouble with the telegram link the chat is name @eBitcoinCash

Direct link is : https://t.me/ebitcoincash

Hi I still can't access the channel on telegram Huh
Says theres no telegram with that username
Activity: 92
Professional Crypto Trader & Promoter of Bounty
Fill Form & Joined Telegram Group.
Pages:
Jump to: