Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 51. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 35
Joined the airdrop. Project looks good.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
There was a first sale on Etherdelta exchange! I think the price is waaay underrated. I would buy some eBIT while they are cheap but I don't really like Etherdelta because it's slow and buggy sometimes. Waiting for Cryptopia or Livecoin listing.

Developer, how are you going to ensure that people will not be dumping tokens? Is says in the rules that "If you sell or transfer your tokens you will not participate anymore in future airdrops"
and I strongly agree with this but how will you know who transfered tokens?
Activity: 93
Activity: 98
when first airdrop will distributed?

Hi My My Brother We Will Distributed From 25th-30th of October!

Thanks  Kiss
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
A good and a promising project. Hopefuuly be a succesfull. I have joined airdrop. I hope that the distribution will be done soon.
Activity: 120
i joined the airdrop..
great job..
Activity: 910
I join airdrop and telegram, I hope this project really successful.

thanks  Wink
Activity: 33
joined telegram and the 1st airdrop, when do we receive the coins for 1st airdrop?
Activity: 47
Joined the drop, thanks a lot!
Activity: 238
I filled out the form on previos thread. Hope I'm in.
Activity: 118
joined telegram and airdrop. ty
Activity: 50
Activity: 4
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
when first airdrop will distributed?
Activity: 532
this is just a reminder that i have already joined the airdrop and telegram channel.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Did you already receive airdrop of eBIT? I received 11 000 eBIT but I think this is because I donated some ETH.
I know that registration for airdrop is closed right now but it will open again after the first round of airdrop is distributed, am I right? There is supposed to be 25 rounds.

i think the free airdrop will distributed start on 26 October based on first page , and for now is distributed for people who donate some eth  Grin ..
I think you are right. I hope I will receive something on oct 26.
Activity: 238
Did you already receive airdrop of eBIT? I received 11 000 eBIT but I think this is because I donated some ETH.
I know that registration for airdrop is closed right now but it will open again after the first round of airdrop is distributed, am I right? There is supposed to be 25 rounds.

i think the free airdrop will distributed start on 26 October based on first page , and for now is distributed for people who donate some eth  Grin ..

Yes, the mail sent out after the final donations said 25th / 26th will be airdrop for the others than the 10 highest donators.
Pages:
Jump to: