Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] [ICO-SELL] Project CANCELED Sorry for disturbing - page 2. (Read 3445 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the future.
Interesting project, but why does it have a target price? hype?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nice project with the good idea and this project seems much promising i am agree with this so i am following the airdrop. thanks dev good lụck success!
Activity: 70
Lending cryptos could be a powerful instrument in giving the market another great growth potential!
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
this project distribute 10 ETHLC per person  i think too less , i hope next airdrop will get more and more it
Activity: 155
website seems to be down, interesting concept tho
Activity: 14
I wish for the project all the best. this is a great to invest
Activity: 252
Merit: 25
It sounds good, but I want to see more information about your project. Joined to airdrop. Thanks
Activity: 38
The idea is beautiful and I have been joining
Goodluck dev  Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Noting in your web and whitepaper in this time, hope both will update later, the goal only raise the price to 50$ in 3 months?
Activity: 126
I think that the developer launched airdrop ahead of time to gather funds for future development!Not bad would be to hold the ICO as well as to make additional bounties in order to spread their name!
Activity: 134
The way to reach more people is with the AIRDROPS, I consider this way an ideal strategy, to be able to value the system (despite that there is still no website and white paper), since not everyone has the possibility to invest due to different circumstances. Successes
Activity: 84
good look devs
Activity: 349
Merit: 101
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Am I drunk? An ANN post with basicly only the name of your project.

Also, a lending platform is an over-used concept for blockchain-based assets.

I have absolutely 0 hopes for this project.

I'd recommend you at least have a functioning website about your project before even considering spreading the word around. LoL Smiley

Regards,
Activity: 69
Why the new thread for this project dev Huh
Activity: 40
This project seems to be quite interesting which is based on lending, staking & trading platform...waiting for more updates like website, whitepaper, road-map and exchange listings etc!!
Activity: 140
Nice project! We invite you to our ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys.
Activity: 294
Good luck developers...I hope we take blockchain to another level
Activity: 109
I think this project is quite interesting which is related staking, lending etc and also I think project members are very confident with their project!!
Waiting for more updates..
Activity: 11
Activity: 64
just join in dev, wish you all the best in this project
Pages:
Jump to: