Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] Join the Pars community! - page 2. (Read 488 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 08:47:53 AM
My team and I created an innovative cryptocurrency, focused on the developing countries. With Pars we will make a new payment method available for developing countries to empower the population. Because there is limited access to the financial world in these countries, we created Pars to boost the financial playing field. Also, we want to connect the developing world to the crypto community. Pars gives the developing world the chance to connect and be familiar with the crypto community.

You can exchange Pars to other cryptocurrencies, but you can also exchange it to the national currency of your country using local exchanges supported by Pars! With the creation of Pars, we want to realize an accessible cryptocurrency network which simplifies the purchase of crypto! By attacking the solvency problem, we give tangible value to cryptos.

By means of this innovation, a coin that connects the world is now available for you. Pars offers local exchanges with our partners and makes it easy to fulfil payments. With low transaction fees and full software stack and APIs, Pars act a money which can facilitate transactions  

I invite you to register for our Airdrop, and you will get 100 Pars in reward!

There is a lot more that want to tell you but this thread is not enough. We kindly advise you to take a look at our whitepaper located on our website.
Our website is: http://www.parschain.io
Pages:
Jump to: