Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [KMC] KemCredit- Shield Of Shared Prosperity - page 5. (Read 1677 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
a very interesting project in my opinion, the spirit for the team good luck.
Thanks please join the community
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Great project with awesome site, hope to see more progress and development, for this more investors will come and more communities will join and be a large community.
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
Balanced total supply interesting concept and seems you have a good vision. I'll share  with my friends, keep up the good work team!
Activity: 196
Merit: 27
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
a very interesting project in my opinion, the spirit for the team good luck.
I do not understand, to be active in telegram. What I need to do?
Always comment and participate on community discussions
is this another KMC? Previously I've seen projects that have the same name but the presentation in the thread announcement is very different. can you explain about this?
Please share the link
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
I do not understand, to be active in telegram. What I need to do?
I had just joined the airdrop, i wish u guys the best with this project, hope we last more than 10 years!
Sure it will last more that
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
is this another KMC? Previously I've seen projects that have the same name but the presentation in the thread announcement is very different. can you explain about this?
Activity: 29
I had just joined the airdrop, i wish u guys the best with this project, hope we last more than 10 years!
very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it
Thanks
very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it
Please join the telegram community to get 10KMC
Activity: 10
Sekarang saya sudah bergabung dengan bounty anda,terimakasih banyak untuk proyek ini
KemCredit is the first blockchain powered online financial education platform. This project also powered by a different kind of bounty program. It will increase the community size and this project will success in the next year. Good luck!
Thanks for the review
Activity: 7
KemCredit is the first blockchain powered online financial education platform. This project also powered by a different kind of bounty program. It will increase the community size and this project will success in the next year. Good luck!
Waiting to see the token on the exchanger. Looking forward, thanks devs.
We would be listed soon...join the community
joined the airdrop.Its looks like a good project.what about the total supply of this coin? good luck for the project.hope it will be success.
Max supply:10million
Activity: 158
The registration form on website does not work well Huh
Activity: 165
Hi, im in. Your airdrop is great, now I joining to your bounty. I was in your website and your concept is good. I think it will be success.
Activity: 167
Waiting to see the token on the exchanger. Looking forward, thanks devs.
Pages:
Jump to: