Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] Kremson (KDD) | Only FREE AIRDROP - page 4. (Read 5141 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
A lot of opportunity in the digital marketing industry. Project has potentials but i noticed the telegram community is low. Would surely like to get involved in the Pre-sales. The project needs more awareness to get a solid community
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I wish success to this project. Give us more information about your goals  Roll Eyes
good luck DEV  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 41
join the airdrop waiting for further info, hopefully you succeed,
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
The project is well planned & the roadmap is clear. Looking forward to this project.
Activity: 96
0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af
Lets help dev to make this coin success guys.. Cheesy
Activity: 181
join the airdrop, hopefully your project is successful
Activity: 84
Solid roadmap and whitepaper with an expirienced team, that's what a five-stars project must have. Here we got all of it, a successfull is guaranteed. Wish a good luck to devs!
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Simple project and i like your project, Smiley
Activity: 21
Thank you, very good project.
Well thought out technique of use. Expect this project expands more.
Activity: 73
I have checked your site, but will love to receive some additional information from you guys. Do you have telegram channel which I can join?
Activity: 6
Bepю, чтo xopoший бecплaтный airdrop для мoнeты. Дa и caмa мoнeтa пoтoм бyдeт бecплaтнaя для пoльзoвaтeля! Жeлaю ycпexoв тaлaнтливoй кoмaндe!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Oh good a free airdrop for a coin that will probably be free anyway (or cost less than the amount of gas it takes to transfer it to a wallet).

Could you give us any details whatsoever before we sign up? That would be very helpful if you want to spread the word about your token. Otherwise it seems like you are just setting some abitrary coin aside so you can reach some goal that has nothing to do with your community. Also we want to know why we are spending our time. You could at least write as much as a few paragraphs. Or if it really is a secret then say so.

Good luck dev!
Activity: 230
Merit: 110
How did i know whats the purpose ur coin in a world of cryptocurrencies as of now ur website are coming....hopefuly all about the coins you will post in ann threads not a aidrop rules or maybe u just create the official threads...
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
When will the website be ready? Signed up for drop. tHanks.
Activity: 84
Well done, devs! Imposing project, great idea! Hope you will achieve a success! Crossing my finders...
Activity: 53
nice koin here
i will get it
Activity: 434
I'm sure the project will be successful
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Good project Joined the airdrop
good luck
Activity: 43
Looking forward to KDD. Great team, Great Project, Great Coin!
Activity: 17

Thank you, very good project.
Well thought out technique of use, excellent marketing.
I want the project to develop and live long. Health and well-being to all
Pages:
Jump to: