Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] Rublix - Merging Modern Day Finance With Blockchain Technology. - page 5. (Read 2792 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
A letter has come about the opening of the bounty program, and on the forum in this thread there is not a word about it. There is no detailed information. It's strange. How can this be regarded?
Activity: 112
i find this project to be so amazing and worth joining in. You are doing a good job! Keep it up!!hope your success Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Why is the airdrop not sending comfirmation emails?
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
Hi Admin! Can I write posts in Facebook and Tweeter in Russian?
copper member
Activity: 425
Hi Admin,

bitcoin talk profile id -    https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dcoolguy84-1709193
ETH address   0x52Cdce12Cd12034c28d05dABFf07FD23dFfFB2FD
Email address  -   [email protected]
Bitcointalk Username:    dcoolguy84
Twitter username:    @dcoolguy84
medium -    https://medium.com/@dcoolguy84
Twitter profile link:    https://twitter.com/dcoolguy84

I received email today having below link: https://rublix.io/bounty

So bounty begins..?

Well although I have already joined twitter form, twitter campaign rules are not quite clear, and i dont find related info here...

Can you please share social media bounty campaign rule book ...?

Also where to share weekly report?

Thanks in advance..

Regards,
dcoolguy84
Activity: 99
When will be the ico starts?
Xopoшaя плaтфopмa
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
i am not sure but it look like scam, you use not good way to start this project from virus
I've always wondered who you are-what's wrong with you.
Зapeгиcтpиpoвaлcя. Haдeюcь вce пoлyчeтcя
Activity: 112
id like to joined  in too.wishing for success  in this project
I registered ! this project is so interesting!
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
subscribed and in a few hours later i got an email from GoNetwork ICOs,
it's only me who got it or somebody else got it too ?
the reason why i said it because,GoNetwork email exactly same like Rublix email.
do not tell me it's the same company ?
That's strange, I didn't get any email from GoNetwork, only from Rublix.
Update: There was actually an email from GoNetwork (not the real one, it was a scam attempt as their domain ends in .cc instead of .co) received 3 days later on February 14th.
It went to spam folder and only saw it now.
I doubt it has anything to do with Rublix, as you can see from their response below.

We have nothing to do with GoNetwork. Nor will we spam anyone with any unrelated emails.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
When will the Airdrop distributed?
Around March according to Telegram.
Activity: 99
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Mercy
When will the Airdrop distributed?
Activity: 22
what is the contract adress?

From pinned telegram message

Q: I submitted the form and did not get my tokens?

A: Our tokens are not in circulation yet and will NOT be released for a couple weeks. If you have filled out the form and received an email we will contact you in a couple weeks time when we do the distribution. You will than receive an email stating we have made a deposit to your wallet and how to add the custom token. Please be patient Smiley
Wow! Thanks 4 the info, mate!
Activity: 84
Activity: 33
Such amazing project I'm gonna wait And excited about exchanger... I will support you guys..
Activity: 46
I was very interested in your project, it seems very promising, but when registering, you need to enter a promotional code, how can I get it?

Promotional code is not needed to participate in the FREE Airdrop, you can leave that empty.
Activity: 46
subscribed and in a few hours later i got an email from GoNetwork ICOs,
it's only me who got it or somebody else got it too ?
the reason why i said it because,GoNetwork email exactly same like Rublix email.
do not tell me it's the same company ?

We have nothing to do with GoNetwork. Nor will we spam anyone with any unrelated emails.

How do I sign up for the private pre sale? I am an accredited investor.

You can apply at:
https://rublix.io/presale

This project looks good and the team also looks solid from various background. However, i think they need to focus more on how to meet up on their roadmap, delay isn't good for business even though you wanna make sure you leave no stone un-turned. Good luck and how to welcome you into crypto space soonest.

Nobody likes delays but this industry is plagued with it. We are striving to hit every deadline but nothing can be guaranteed. Progress is happening each day and its only getting stronger as we scale our team. Since we have not taken the traditional ICO route we've had to be vigilant with our internal funds.

Finally a proper announcement post, getting fewer and fewer day by day, good luck guys!

I agree as well, so much amateur ANNs with amateur presentation and websites. This one means business! Truly promising project, very thorough in presentation, the whitepaper is clear and if you are not technical the vimeo video shows everything you need to know. I am excited for Hedge, I would love to give AND get calls from fellow traders. Best of luck team, I will be watching this closely!

and to the other messages above me, if you go on the website the roadmap looks on schedule to me. The whitepaper has a lot of details on the project as well.

Thank you for the kind words! We are working very hard to turn this into an amazing platform Smiley

This looks like an intriguing project. Love the idea and very excited to see it come into play over the next little while. Are you guys doing an ICO? I didn’t see any token sale information.

Thanks for the kind words, we are just as excited too!

We are not doing an ICO just an airdrop to users for now. Funds have been raised privately for the project.

Thank you for your project and this great work. is there a bounty intendet? I would like to be part of your community

Our bounty program is debuting next week!
Pages:
Jump to: