Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] Spectre Security Coin - page 3. (Read 21663 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 03:03:31 AM
last year you promised to remove your coins from the auction - when will it happen? Please name a specific date!
when will the security issue be resolved? the ability to run multiple nodes from non-existent IP is a serious failure on your part!
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 19
January 12, 2019, 06:01:23 PM
First of all. This is not XP. So please post on the correct ANN thread. Second we here to breath new life into XP coin. So the guy "Evangelo" has left, and left everyone with nothing. He was the second dev. The first dev did the same. He is VanityWallets on here. So go complain to them. We have the staff and the ability to pick up XP. We have the network and the systems that people want. No one else is stepping forward to do so, so we will. Also when i say no one. Well that includes you too. It takes more than complaining on a ann thread to make a coin work.  If you do not like that, well that is fine. You can sit there and watch. But writing comments on this ann thread for xp is not correct.

Its pretty simple.. But from your old posts i see who you are part of.  Its pretty simple why you are here.

So in looking at your old post you spend a lot of time in XSPEC. Which we all know if a defunct project that suffered mis-management by the old dev, and they did a exit bail on you. It sucks to be left with nothing huh?
But good try.. good try..

As far as for doing nothing? Again you show nothing but ignorance with your statements. You have 0 clue on our project, what we do, nor where we are going. That is clear. So i leave you not to shout at the clouds, or the lawn, whichever you find exciting.

Safe travels on the internet!!
Activity: 223
Merit: 5
January 12, 2019, 05:39:36 AM
Wow you assume alot.

"You could not lift XP" -> We aren't done. The project has not even turned the corner, yet, and you are suggesting it's dead. - I love my XP and I look forward to what's coming; but this is not the place.

What are you waiting for? You should not wait, but work hard !!!
The problem is that you are waiting for something there and are not doing anything. At the same time you create another coin in which you don’t do anything either.

If you love so much or do nothing - do not create projects. Otherwise, you undertake obligations that you are not going to fulfill, and this is a fraud!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 11:58:51 PM
Wow you assume alot.

"You could not lift XP" -> We aren't done. The project has not even turned the corner, yet, and you are suggesting it's dead. - I love my XP and I look forward to what's coming; but this is not the place.

Rm

btw, a Winner has been announced at Discord for the above Steam giveaway. Join our discord server for more opportunities and "live" 365.
January 11, 2019, 10:37:58 AM
Are we burying?

If no answer:
1) Where are you represented for monitoring MN? (example - masternodes.online)
2) You did not publish anything for more than 10 days. In your opinion is this normal?
3) What did the team do these 10 days? except that booze ...
4) You wrote that the coin is anonymous, but what kind of nonsense is the type of the game "roulette", it looks like a kindergarten. There is no concept, no action.

Hi there! You can check out Masternode details at https://mncoinnews.com/coindetails/xspc.php

We are more active on our Social media like Twitter and on discord! https://discord.gg/4eM2d9C

We've been doing giveaways and raining coins on our discord the past weeks. Some of the people already have acquired enough coins to get a masternode themselves.

Games that we are publishing are just for fun. Some people like it and maybe some are not. The thing is if you don't like it then just don't play it. Smiley

You could not lift Experience Points (XP).
Why are you making a new coin in which the game is again? if you have ambitions and a lot of energy - make it so that Experience Points (XP) would be a good project !!!
copper member
January 10, 2019, 09:21:36 PM
Spectre Security is giving away a steam game!

Invite your friends to the giveaway that we will be doing weekly!

This week we’ll be giving away "Wizard of Legend"

Join our discord now!
https://discord.gg/4eM2d9C

copper member
January 10, 2019, 09:17:03 PM
Are we burying?

If no answer:
2) You did not publish anything for more than 10 days. In your opinion is this normal?
4) You wrote that the coin is anonymous, but what kind of nonsense is the type of the game "roulette", it looks like a kindergarten. There is no concept, no action.

Hi there! You can check out Masternode details at https://mncoinnews.com/coindetails/xspc.php

We are more active on our Social media like Twitter and on discord! https://discord.gg/4eM2d9C

We've been doing giveaways and raining coins on our discord the past weeks. Some of the people already have acquired enough coins to get a masternode themselves.

Games that we are publishing are just for fun. Some people like it and maybe some are not. The thing is if you don't like it then just don't play it. Smiley
January 09, 2019, 04:34:12 AM
Are we burying?

If no answer:
copper member
Activity: 67
December 27, 2018, 02:27:06 PM
Hello all good folks!!!  I just finished my MN, rewards are great!! another 4k blocks and the MN rewards increase!!  I totally recommend this wonderful project!! No I am not some dummy account lol. Anyhow come check them out!!

Website Link https://spectresecurity.io/
Discord Link  https://discord.gg/c4w5ma6
Offical Pool https://pow.spectresecurity.io/

Happy Mining!

jdoerrerstl1977
December 23, 2018, 11:07:34 PM
empty and deceitful words  Grin
I can specify any IP and nodes will work!!!
and you're still talking about security?  Grin
copper member
December 23, 2018, 11:02:44 PM
I dont have too. They are working great!! But you really need to get your stuff sorted out. Were gonna do a really big show for New Years! Multi Crypto rain event!
December 23, 2018, 11:01:29 PM
show a fresh screenshot that everything is in place
if there were problems on my part, the other servers Discord would not work
copper member
December 23, 2018, 11:00:16 PM
Dont have to. Everyone in the world that sees this, can check the links for themselves. Smiley Again.. Seems like you just keep having issues man. You should really get that fixed.. Your missing out.. Fun times! Getting ready to give a good amount of coins away too on our Rock N Rain!
December 23, 2018, 10:59:25 PM

ПИЗДAБOЛ !!!
December 23, 2018, 10:50:26 PM
discord DELETE
telegram DELETE
Soon the site will disappear  Grin
clowns  Grin

No none of that is true. You cannot get there, but everyone else in the world can. Maybe its your internet connection? You seem to have issues everywhere you go. Nothing seems to work for you.
show a fresh screenshot that everything is in place
either they specifically deleted me and blocked me so that I would not write about your problems that you do not recognize
only deceivers do that!!!
copper member
December 23, 2018, 10:48:10 PM
discord DELETE
telegram DELETE
clowns  Grin

No none of that is true. You cannot get there, but everyone else in the world can. Maybe its your internet connection? You seem to have issues everywhere you go. Nothing seems to work for you.
copper member
December 23, 2018, 10:33:43 PM

Coin developers can feel more secure in their project space. Investors can feel their investment is better protected and benefit in many other ways by having a more secure blockchain and coin infrastructure.

I don't get this. Blockchain is what we are talking here so everything who uses it is secured, and beneficial of it's technology. What are you offering that is not offered by anybody else in the space? I bet none, also, why are you using Spectre when somebody already is using the name (I don't mind the ticker just the name)

This one has a really nice use case. Security is very important.

It's simply a rip-off - wake up and see the scam!!! They are using our name and a similar ticker to confuse people.

I think you're right. I really wonder why those new companies with good intentions just copy their names. If you'd be successful then you'd be linked onto someone else's name which didn't sound professional specially you are the ones who named after them. Or if you are a scam.

You are wrong in many aspects. In fact you need to go and educate yourself. First. I do not care who you are or what you think you know. You put any block chain on a insecure network, well, game over. If you cannot get this simple point in your head, then you have no business being in this space. If you invest in a block chain company, and they leave the network open, well your not going to get a good investment. Your going to get robbed. So you really need to step back and take our use case into account, if you dont, or say its ok, well then you are crazy.

Here is a good one for you. In a block chain company the block chain itself is a very small % of it. The Network, support, moderation,sponosrs,partners, and all the marketing, has nothing to do with the block chain. Again, if you do not understand this, well there is always hair school, try there.

And no one copied a name, or we would call ourselves spectre and not spectresecurity. no one has a monopoly on a partial name. It is what it is. You need to accept it. Or many companies would not be in business today.  Everything you stated has already been address. Its too bad you didnt take the time to read it. I think that is a really big issue with people getting into crypto. No research of any kind on anything. Just get on ann thread, speak lies and junk. So good job , you won the internet!!

So from what i see here, you have very little experience in block chain or in tech.
December 23, 2018, 08:27:34 PM
discord DELETE
telegram DELETE
clowns  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
December 23, 2018, 01:58:44 AM

Coin developers can feel more secure in their project space. Investors can feel their investment is better protected and benefit in many other ways by having a more secure blockchain and coin infrastructure.

I don't get this. Blockchain is what we are talking here so everything who uses it is secured, and beneficial of it's technology. What are you offering that is not offered by anybody else in the space? I bet none, also, why are you using Spectre when somebody already is using the name (I don't mind the ticker just the name)

This one has a really nice use case. Security is very important.

It's simply a rip-off - wake up and see the scam!!! They are using our name and a similar ticker to confuse people.

I think you're right. I really wonder why those new companies with good intentions just copy their names. If you'd be successful then you'd be linked onto someone else's name which didn't sound professional specially you are the ones who named after them. Or if you are a scam.
Activity: 35
December 23, 2018, 01:27:47 AM
Hello everyone!!  We are having a New Years Eve party being hosted by TTPC Rock n Rain.

Come join us and let's rock the New Year together!
GET FREE COINS while you Jam out to some Rock with some great DJ's! This will be a multi-hour event, so you can come and go,
but do not be gone as long as you will miss the many FREE COINS! We are going to be announcing this all week so there is plenty of time to join the discord! You will need to .register with the bots before the show starts, so don't be late! :hyperpanda:

Also, find us on our exchanges~~ Masternode pay great rewards!
:arrow_right: Lionbit: https://lionbit.exchange/market/67
:arrow_right: InstantBitex: https://instantbitex.com/trade/pair/XSPC_BTC
:arrow_right: FinexBox: https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/XSPC-BTC.html

https://discord.gg/N7BS3ZQ

Rossman
XSPC LeadMod
Pages:
Jump to: