Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] To ALL ETH Wallets VIU Token Video Platform Airdrop 🚀🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 61097 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Demand is more than 100.000.000 Viuly (VIU). What's happening???  Shocked Huh Huh Huh
Bitcoin every day becomes more expensive and the chances of our victory, too.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
The tiny letter "x" when you go to their off.site looks sad) This hints at a dramatic outcome.

And yet, guys. Understanding the specifics of this market and the hamster nature of the majority of investors who do not even bother to go to the coin site, not to mention reading this thread of the forum ... I mean that in the next bull run, thousands of people still buy this coin on stock exchanges. Right now, on this day, it costs 0.000105 USD, but it seems to me obvious that when Bitcoin goes to conquer 100,000 USD, the price of this scam coin will go to conquer its past 10 cents high even without a team and with a non-working product. This means that $ 100 will now turn into $ 100,000+ in the period of next bull run. It's a hint.

It's awesome, but you are right.  Shocked
May the force be with us!!!  Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 70
The tiny letter "x" when you go to their off.site looks sad) This hints at a dramatic outcome.

And yet, guys. Understanding the specifics of this market and the hamster nature of the majority of investors who do not even bother to go to the coin site, not to mention reading this thread of the forum ... I mean that in the next bull run, thousands of people still buy this coin on stock exchanges. Right now, on this day, it costs 0.000105 USD, but it seems to me obvious that when Bitcoin goes to conquer 100,000 USD, the price of this scam coin will go to conquer its past 10 cents high even without a team and with a non-working product. This means that $ 100 will now turn into $ 100,000+ in the period of next bull run. It's a hint.
If the work of the project resumes, I will sell the investor 500 sat.

Cool Grin Grin Grin
I will buy for 1 sat. If not sold, then for 2 sat. And so on. 3...5 sat.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I hope the developers will find the necessary funding  Smiley
This project is something i have study with for quite sometimes. The team needs to come up with a positive strategy plan. They could re arrange the foundation and do something extraordinary.

I agree. Because the idea is very interesting.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
This project is something i have study with for quite sometimes. The team needs to come up with a positive strategy plan. They could re arrange the foundation and do something extraordinary.
1 sat price is at the bottom.  Undecided
Admin says no money for the domain and project froze now!

Then the project needs an investor? But at the price of a token of 1-2 sat a serious investor will not be found.
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
When will the project be launched?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Admin says no money for the domain and project froze now!

I think that the developers have invested a lot in the project and are interested in the further development of the project  Smiley
In reality, seems that this project is dead.....

but it is now. a month ago everything worked. it was visible stable development  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

In reality, seems that this project is dead.....
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Will bump for the new investor doing a thorough research

I still have some old VIU and didn't know about the SWAP.
    Is it possible to SWAP them? I'm getting tired of such coins and TOKENS.

I think you're late to the party..

So, let me get this right

ppl paid money for this tokens

admin had a sneak swap

refused to swap any token post the sneak deadline

kept all the funds meant for investors that missed the sneak swap

will automatically ban for bringing it up on a private forums. Zero discussion allowed[/li][/list]

Well, there is only one thing to do here. If they already conned their investors once, they bound to repeat the process again

And don't give me the "u snooze u lose" comment cos that straight bullshit. If the idea is to encourage greater adoption of decentralized companies, then we can't expect investors to lose out on hundreds to several thousand of dollars because they weren't monitoring some thread for update for a few weeks.        Also drives it home when the admin reclaim their investors fund for themselves (literally stealing cos those investors paid for those token)

So, yeah this is an easy one, and i hope some of u take the time to visit their other channels and make your opinion known. I will stick around to make sure this stays in the forefront for awhile.

Beware: This is a Scam. Admin stole from investors. Refuse to address it. Also, their social site is quite laggy, poorly constructed and looks like a quick grab job (visit the site, extensively talk to others, join the discord and observe their interaction or lack of interaction with investors enquirer about their fund. So, yeah this is an easy one
    Activity: 832
    Merit: 250
    Guys I am very sorry

This project has become a SCAM

It is not try )))
    The project still lives, now all tokens have the law prises !!!
    Activity: 434
    Merit: 10
    Last year I invested some money in this project. Then it seemed promising with work product. It is a pity that it all ended.
    LBX
    Activity: 1025
    Merit: 534
    A
    Guys I am very sorry

This project has become a SCAM

Pages:
    Jump to: