Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 102. (Read 19234 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
This insterting projetc with the trust team and good idea. I love it joined and hope success on your projetc. Looking forward to this
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
He seems to have one of the best projects coming up and his ideas are excellent
I feel that he will be at the forefront of projects and I can expect him to have a wonderful future
All the best for the project and its sponsors
Activity: 140
The project is very nice, I love this project, everyone should actively work to bring the project flying high, flying far.
Activity: 133
This is a potential project, it will go to the moon in the near future. I love to participate in projects like this.
Activity: 139
I really like this project, I will participate in this project, I hope it is a great project, this is a project go to the moon.
Activity: 24
#Joined Telegram Airdrop

I happened to find this project, after visit your website I noticed the beautiful interface, unique ideas and quite a lot of potential development so I registered to participate.

Bitcointalk username: ngocanh2020
Telegram username: ngocanhtp
Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/sadnesszx
Twitter URL: twitter.com/anhngoctp
Activity: 84
interesting project to be with
Activity: 50
Exceptionally intriguing task and appears like will achievement soon. The thought is basic: design the gathering, report a cost and let your companions contribute. At that point you can, in the speech, get tuurnt. this idea depends on parties.

I cherish your work...keep giving a valiant effort.
Activity: 148
This is a great project with great potential it's definitely gonna be huge and successful. The information contained in the white paper is very informative and useful for potential investors.
The project is very great for our society especially for young people who often organize parties, and also attends them. The idea to allow users to earn TRT tokens from attending and hosting events is superb.
Project TuurnT app is great and helps for easy transactions. Your ico will be great and successful the road map is also good. Thanks for this wonderful opportunity. Wish you all the best.
Activity: 62
I think this project will grow better in the future after I see the aspects contained in the website, it is likely this project will go forward and will be even greater
Activity: 12
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 9
Tuurnt is a great project. I like the idea to allow users to earn TRT tokens from attending and hosting events. Tuurnt is a milestone in how we will see crypto. It shows a way on how to use crypto, wich will attract more people into buying crypto.
Activity: 60

You have a wonderful project  and the price will also be go to the moon
your ico will be successful the road map is also good. Wish you all the best.
copper member
Activity: 238
Eligible users:

• caoduc2018
• agarwalvaibhav6
• balloon15w
• Bakscher
• lemmy89
• mecburen989898
• lalit01
• cutikanzilong
• Xiaoy
• sensaaEth
• Bydeshka
• milanchalaka
• Patregsj
• dekcutmanis
• olamide1
• wyatt1897
• nonamous
• Willmoney
• yakkantis
• sakamoto50
• Lehonghieu1994
• angel_0001
• Hanif2020
• jawlue94
• Brazz67
• Generic88
• sauravkumar316
• wafer_enak
• memo1234
• west75
• Lorum_ipsum
• Dido.el
• masattar191
• cuber30
• Tanygreen05
• MacTb
• geniusxyz
• shivacoins012
• leialdover
• tonyjon
• V72BEGOR

Users that are not eligible for AIRDROP rewards:

• abhimaggi - Review is not 100 character long
• mithunxa - Review is not 100 character long
• saasaa - User did not join telegram channel
• Rotimi12 - Review is not 100 character long
• olamide1 - Review is not 100 character long
• Hakeemjuve - Review is not 100 character long
• stark99999 - User did not join telegram channel
• Prabharyan0604 - Review is not 100 character long
• Aj3ck0 - Review is not 100 character long
• invstor555 - Review is not 100 character long
• Aflozy - User did not join the Telegram channel
• Kitanodebunmi - Review is not 100 character long
• IxmrkixM - Review is not 100 character long
• ximenes - User did not join the Telegram channel
Activity: 98
Wonderful project. Simple idea and a Good concept of the party planning. The handy wallet app allows you to easily and quickly make transactions between host, guest and friends, ensuring seamless transactions on blockchain
Activity: 6
good project...hope will gain success ful..
Activity: 17
The team members of this project are coming with a very interesting idea and this is the unique project I came across and I hope this will become great success.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
amazing and interesting project,also a solid concept,hopefully it will be successful with very soon and good luck, happy to joined here.
Activity: 112
Tuurnt is a unique project that is relevant in today society that allow users to earn TRT tokens exclusively from hosting or attending events or parties knowing where the party or event will take place instead of just relying on the informal means of passing information. Well I think that this idea will be of interest to many because of the reward system and would encourage more hosts or partygoers. Partygoers can choose from a variety of events to attend suiting ones lifestyle, some events will be free while some will be paid for and you could book an event for a friend. There is a great avanlache of opportunity for this application to explode.
Activity: 196
The coolest application, thank you that you did it, your team like Elon Musk continues in the same spirit. I am telling the truth
Jump to: