Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 96. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
awesome project and go to moon soon.
Activity: 99
Very good project, greatest Airdrop. I m happy to join hear. I think this airdrop will grow in future. And team is very good also. So keep it up.
Activity: 19
come let's create a great and big community together the apps are already in playstore and in appstore you can and joined it.
I hope This will be huge and great #turrnt.
Activity: 82
 The support service in the  project is at a high level. The questions arising in the process of studying the project  are solved qualitatively a nd in a timely manner.Thank you
Activity: 106
I first discovered this project, I felt so lucky because this ico presents something useful to community in all over the world that's why I highly recommend it and predict it will have Bright future,. I hope you all luck and success in the upcoming weeks to finish your work schedule properly.
Activity: 44
Very good project and also nice team and healthy roadmap...I think one of the best project in 2018...this project is really goes to moon👌👌
Activity: 63
The support service in the project is at a high level. The questions arising in the process of studying the project are solved qualitatively and in a timely manner. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community
Activity: 98
Read the TUURNT concept
concept is very good and coin is Decentralized peer to peer and very low commissions it's very good features roadmap is very planned
And team is very good
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon.
having studied it, I decided to join him and very happy!
Good luck..
Activity: 72
It will be possible to visit and organize cheerful parties constantly if the project and seems like will success very soon. I think one of the best Project in 2018 for hosting and attending Events. nice concept. I wish you success and continuity in the future. I wish I had a share of this project.    
best of luck for success
Activity: 50
Looks like good project. we are looking for good project. everybody waiting for good response from this project. I hope this project will success.  
Activity: 21
hello, as we check there is lots of projects coming every day here. I like the way you guys presenting your idea very much and also your application has been very useful and interesting. Smiley
Activity: 57

goodest target niched today is event,Very interesting projects and seem likes will success very soon, wonderful and amazing projects with useful feature and with the supported of a very good teams.
Activity: 72
When i went this site, and read the purpose of the project, i can understand that, this project is one of the best project. The project owner has launched their app in playstore. That means they are really very serious about their project. Love you guys...
Activity: 50
A platform to host parties and engage with attendees is a great idea. I haven't seen any other similar projects before. Both paid as well as free parties can be hosted in this platform. And nearby users can easily find the party and attend it by paying the entry fee if needed. good luck ..
Activity: 182
the right airdrop, immediately participate
Activity: 145
Very good project bast project one of the best Project in 2018 for hosting and attending Events. nice concept. best of luck for success. I like the concept of this project. Well prepared team and management. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 44
The Android and iOS app make your project good from others project , aimed at a community of followers, where everyone can feel themselves in recreation environment. I think that this idea will be of interest to many people. It would also be interesting to try out your application and make sure that it's really convenient. Good luck for your project......
Activity: 24
The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties.
Activity: 11
This project is going to boom...
Activity: 66
Very good project bast project one of the best Project in 2018 for hosting and attending Events. nice concept. best of luck for success
Pages:
Jump to: