Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] Up to 10,000 Waves🔥 100,00000 Tokens 🔥Up to $100,000 - page 8. (Read 10682 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter
Best luck for this project, there is no much Waves tokens.
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
absolutely taking part in this , bitx will have a little total amount so could be an expensive waves token , and i am also think that waves will be the gamechanger off 2018 , so this feels very good
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Awesome project! nice to be here with your project
Activity: 52
Joined the airdrop. Best of luck to all of us!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
*The tokens will be distributed by March 1
I do not see any news from you and the project a few days ago, airdrop is still?
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
per aspera ad astra
great project!!!!wanna participate on it!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
Hello! A great ICO. Very competent and high-quality project, watching them for a long time, I like how their work is built! I recommend to all!
Activity: 28
Good luck dev on this project, i joined the airdrop.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
Yet another wonderful project, it's so promising
Activity: 76
Some of the questions in the Google doc are not clear. Retweet link? If you retweet there is no link. Bitcoin talk promotion link? Not sure what that is either.

1. You have to quote the tweet and add additional custom information to the tweet and then copy the tweet link because of you just click retweet button,  you will only get the original tweet link of Bitx and most times,  airdrop managers disqualify people for that as most of them are coders and not used to social media operations.

2. Bitcointalk promotion link can be a thread or comment where you promoted Bitx here on Bitcointalk. It can even be a comment link in this thread. Just click on the number of your comment to get the comment link
Activity: 658
Merit: 104
Awesome project! I will buy & HODL Smiley Good luck to the team!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Correct me if I'm misunderstanding your project, here in this thread you say token supply is 500,000,00 (500k) but on your site site it is listed that total supply is 50,000,000 (50 millions). Which one is correct?
The total supply is 500,000,000 as can be evinved from the Token's identifier. The 500,000 in the ANN is most probably a typographical errors which should have been corrected by Dev by now
Activity: 5
Thanks! Nice airdrop!
Activity: 1
Promising project. I'm in.
Activity: 85
I'd like to participate in the airdrop. We already have lots of DEX on ERC-20 tokens, why not Waves? I wish you luck and success!
Activity: 30
I like very much this project, I'm participating to airdrop!
Activity: 34
This project is of great interest. We will wait for the development of the project. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
This project is quite interesting. the airdrop is very profitable. Good luck.
Activity: 308
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
Activity: 25
maybe this project promising, nice concept and great team, you will be successful  .
Pages:
Jump to: