Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP]Flashmoni :Blockchain-powered FINTECH 2.0 solution - page 2. (Read 928 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
This is a very good project and,
 I invite you to develop better and more similar projects.
Activity: 82
This is a very good project and I invite you to develop better and more similar projects.
Activity: 56
This is a very good project and I invite you to develop better and more similar projects.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
great project, i will monitor and research your project until it is officially operational, hopefully it will succeed
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
this project is really promissing
this will be a big happen
i will dont miss it
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
great, good work team, and go successfull
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
I really like the project! Especially the way the airdrop is handled - without facebook tasks.
All the best to the devs!
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
uninformed projects, you need to add a whitepaper and a roadmap for participants to know about this project and attract other participants to join.
Activity: 47
If the team work great together it will be a success. Looking foreward to see this project in top 100.
Activity: 57
Read the white paper and web-site, I think it's interesting, I will consider participating ico too  Wink Smiley future project gonna be
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
To me this is one of the greatest, most cutting edge cryptocurrency projects in the world.

These folks are combining the old with the new ---> 5000 years of history married to cutting edge blockchain technology.

In the end, physical gold backed cryptos may be some of the only ones that survive long term.
Activity: 18
I think it's interesting, I will consider participating ico
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
You should turn the self-censorship on topic, up to 60% spam in 2 pages.
Read the white paper and visit the site, everything is very clear and beautiful.
I will follow the progress of the project and consider buying ICO if the development reaches the ideal level in my mind.
Keep up the good work and good luck, dev.
Respect.
Phuc Digan
Activity: 341
Merit: 3
I think this will be a great project,good luck!
Activity: 58
Hey dev, in the future, can it be minable?
Thanks
Activity: 132
This is next generation of finance and remittance services, Great Project dev ! I just believe this will be a great success!
 Wink
Activity: 16
I am sure this will be a success.
Activity: 79
this big project i'm sure this will be better and be great
Activity: 154
hello, if you need indonesian translation, just tell me dev
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Data snatching in online world somehow getting more and more severe.
Without even us realize, everyone else could get our personal data easily and we gave them willingly since we don't fully aware of it.
Pages:
Jump to: