Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Airdrops App - Free Crypto Tokens - page 2. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 12:20:35 PM
- ABOUT -

Airdrops is a mobile app which tracks active and upcoming Airdrops

The list is manually curated and each project is checked before I list it. I am still having some difficulties deciding which Airdrop is worthwhile (for e.g., some are missing proper instructions, others have sketchy ideas), but I expect this will get better as I learn to properly classify which one is good and which one is scam. I am also thinking to introduce a "Trusted Airdrops" list, with only a few airdrops in it, but to get on that list, the project behind the airdrop will really have to show enormous potential. I'll have to put some more thought into it, but right now, I need to focus on iOS version.

- COMING SOON -

- better description of the idea behind each project offering an airdrop (rating system?)
- better instruction on how to participate (in each airdrop)
- per-airdrop notifications, so you can be notified only for airdrops that you really believe in
- list of "trusted" airdrops, with extra research on the projects/teams from my side
- more to come (let me know if you have a good idea)

- FAQ -

Q: I have an iPhone. Will you release an iOS version too?
A: Working on it as we speak. Expect it to be published in the start of November.

Q: Why are you focusing on mobile platforms?
A: Some airdrops (usually the most promising ones) get filled up very fast and to get your cut, you need to know when an airdrop starts ASAP. On the other hand, your mobile device is almost always with you, so it makes sense that you get notifications for such events and sign-up for the airdrop on the spot.

- DOWNLOAD -

Airdrops - Free Crypto Tokens

Pages:
Jump to: