Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Airgead Coin - Merge Precious Metals Into 1 Coin - page 2. (Read 2599 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Excellent idea all by using precious metals becomes even better, I think a good idea once inj. When this will be at the start?
copper member
Activity: 21
I cant find total supply of your tokens anywhere,
and after looking at Whitepaper...I think all this is just
photoshop dreams and empty promises.

Who will control and validate your precious metal holdings?

Total token supply is 100 Million.

Precious Metals will be held in a number of Storage Facilities that we will work with throughout the world.

The owner has full control over them and they are held in trust under Airgead Coin's name in order to facilitate the digital aspect of the process. The Precious Metals will be validated for authenticity by Airgead Coin and there will be an audit conducted each year by an unaffiliated third party.

Please note that even though these Precious Metals are held under Airgead Coin’s name, they will not be classified under the accounts for Airgead Coin and will not be part of Airgead Coins Assets in any form.

Hope this answers your question  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
I cant find total supply of your tokens anywhere,
and after looking at Whitepaper...I think all this is just
photoshop dreams and empty promises.

Who will control and validate your precious metal holdings?

Activity: 33
Like to be very interesting project , wish all well to the team
Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Your Airdrop Campaign was included in WEZGlobal Active Airdrops Channel. Your community can check it here: WEZGlobal Active Airdrops Channel
Activity: 85
Hi manager, I'm a hunter from Indonesia. I want to join the airdrop but Reddit in Indonesia is blocked. How do I follow this airdrop
Activity: 98
Airgeadcoin will decentralize currencies from government and banking controls. users who have precious metal assets will be released from the cost of control and the metal will be stored with Airgead Coin, metal users will never be diluted or devalued.

And, This platform gives users the ability to create debt free currencies around the world that are fully supported by Precious Metals physically. Airgead Coin offers several currencies that can be used including Silver, Gold, Platinum and Palladium coins
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Airgeadcoin will decentralize currencies from government and banking controls. users who have precious metal assets will be released from the cost of control and the metal will be stored with Airgead Coin, metal users will never be diluted or devalued.
copper member
Using those precious metals as the base of this cryptocurrency can be a new way on creating value on a currency.
So this project will have it's physical coins created from those metals isn't it?

The merging of those metals will be done digitally.

All precious metals can be merged in infinite variations under our digital Airgead Coin.

Once our Exchange begins to trade all precious metals and coins, we will begin to accept personal precious metal holdings within our authorized storage facilities.

This means that you will be able to have physical holdings that you can take out at any time you wish.

More information about the benefits
Once your Precious Metals are transferred into your Digital Wallet you will have a number of options:
Hold onto your Precious Metals.
Sell your Precious Metals on the Airgead Exchange.
Use the value of your Precious Metals to purchase goods and services.
Exchange the value for more Airgead Tokens, ensuring more Precious Metals as dividends.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Using those precious metals as the base of this cryptocurrency can be a new way on creating value on a currency.
So this project will have it's physical coins created from those metals isn't it?
copper member
What raise red flag for me is airdropping 100$ per participant! I havent heard about legit airdrop with that amount of money give away.

Why are you posting that authentication? Who asked for that?

It is actually $58.11 per participant by today's exchange rate.

The 100 tokens which can be won by subscribing to our newsletter will go to 10 random winners on the 31st of August.

As for the authentication... those are people who didn't realize they were posting in the ANN thread instead of the Airdrop thread.
Activity: 518
What raise red flag for me is airdropping 100$ per participant! I havent heard about legit airdrop with that amount of money give away.

Why are you posting that authentication? Who asked for that?
Activity: 142
#Proof of authentication
BitcoinTalk Username: reed209
Telegram Username: @Airdropsfinder_airdrops
Activity: 7
#Proof of authentication
BitcoinTalk Username: bootcamp02
Telegram Username: @solayman1024
Activity: 135
seems to be very interesting project , dev when are you starting with the signature campaign?
Activity: 266
Hello developer. I am interested in this project because this is a pretty interesting project. Thank you. Good luck!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Who in their right mind will give you money for you and your "team" to go buy precious metals for you to make a fucking scammy token when they can buy

said precious metals directly with crypto and hold it themselves?

Example: https://www.sharpspixley.com/buy-gold-using-bitcoin/

Your fucking scammy ICO idea has been tried numerous times before.

one of the most famous ones was deCLOUDS..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-5-bonus-declouds-precious-metals-backed-crypto-platform-on-blockchain-1552176

am sure you will get some gullible idiots who will send you some crypto but it's pretty much guaranteed that this will go in your hookers and blow fund...

Roll Eyes

It seems like you're in a bad mood this week, since most of your recent posts are you yelling scam and spreading fud in various threads.

You even accused Ripple of being a scam...

He probably photoshopped it, and not cache problem...seeing how much time he spends here,
that would probably not be a problem for him

No wonder Ripple keeps dumping all their scam tokens on you.

You're clearly a bunch of gullible rippletards....

Grin Grin  Kiss Kiss

Ripple is a scam you fucking idiot.

And copy and pasting some other gullible rippletard doesn't give you any credibility.

But hey, got to try and con money out of the noobs on bitcointalk for your hookers and blow fund.

Fucking scamming twats...

Roll Eyes
copper member
Hello! Your project https://icoholder.com/en/airgead-coin-24199 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). In order to gain access to editing information and other services, you must provide us with links (linkedin / facebook) of your team members. Please, provide us your team links to @setair08 (telegram)

Thanks for the heads up Daniel.

We already talked with Maks and we will be sending that information to him via Email ASAP.
copper member
Who in their right mind will give you money for you and your "team" to go buy precious metals for you to make a fucking scammy token when they can buy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-5-bonus-declouds-precious-metals-backed-crypto-platform-on-blockchain-1552176

am sure you will get some gullible idiots who will send you some crypto but it's pretty much guaranteed that this will go in your hookers and blow fund...

Roll Eyes

It seems like you're in a bad mood this week, since most of your recent posts are you yelling scam and spreading fud in various threads.

You even accused Ripple of being a scam...

He probably photoshopped it, and not cache problem...seeing how much time he spends here,
that would probably not be a problem for him

No wonder Ripple keeps dumping all their scam tokens on you.

You're clearly a bunch of gullible rippletards....

Grin Grin  Kiss Kiss

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: