Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AirWire - WIRE - PoS - MASTERNODE - Working Platform - page 2. (Read 23117 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 118
LEONtheGraphMaster

One of our core values at AirWire is that we want to make the life of our users as easy as possible—to be able to operate within our community and our platform with as little technical knowledge as possible. NodeHub shares this value.

Some key features of hosting your masternode on NodeHub vs other platforms.

•    Your coins never leave your wallet.
  •    They only require your collateral transaction ID.
  •    You can deploy masternodes in 90 seconds!
  •    Trustless masternode hosting.
  •    One click installation.
  •    Monitor your masternode stats; ROI, revenue history, portfolio value, exchange rates and more to keep track of your masternodes.
  •    They currently host over $5,000,00 worth of masternode value

This is a tremendous opportunity to increase our user base and the number of masternodes securing our network. With over one hundred coins/tokens listed on their platform...

Read more here

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon   |   AireWire - 2018
___
LEONtheGraphMaster

AirWire will be listing MUXE on the AirWire platform for advanced sending and receiving capabilities. MUXE and their community will have full AirWire platform access to send and receive MUXE tokens through SMS, email, social media, and custom links. MUXE can also create custom QR codes to easily deploy future airdrops, bounties, and more to grow their community within our ecosystem.

The MUXE platform is dedicated to facilitating real-estate related transactions and relationships in a secured P2P environment...

Read more here

Share and Retweet

___
LEONtheGraphMaster
I do not have a full understanding of the project, I am interested in the goals set by the developers?

Thank you for your comment, we invite you to
go to our website where you can find all this
information that is in our WP

Web

White Paper (under development)
LEONtheGraphMaster

AirWire will be listing the Bitcoin Air coin on the AirWire platform for advanced sending and receiving capabilities. Bitcoin Air and their community will have full AirWire platform access to send and receive Bitcoin Air coin through SMS, email, social media, and custom links. Anyone who wishes to, can also create custom Bitcoin Air QR codes to easily deploy future airdrops, bounties...

Read more here

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon    |   AireWire - 2018
___
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I do not have a full understanding of the project, I am interested in the goals set by the developers?
LEONtheGraphMaster

ETERBASE is engaged in the process of building a robust and fully compliant platform that offers a broad range of B2C and B2B cryptocurrency-specialized solutions. These include a high-frequency trading platform capable of real-time spot trading and margin trading...

ETERBASE, Europe’s Premier Digital Asset Exchange, is a cryptocurrency exchange platform with a focus on multi-asset support and regulatory compliance.

Read more here

___
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I really hope for the project !! a good team! I will wait for success!
LEONtheGraphMaster

AirWire is proud to announce our partnership with Snode. AirWire will be listing Snode coin on the AirWire platform for advanced sending and receiving capabilities. Snode and their community will have full AirWire platform access to send and receive Snode coin through SMS, email, social media, and custom links. Snode can also create custom QR codes to easily deploy future airdrops, bounties, and more to grow their community within our ecosystem.

Snode is an innovative blockchain-based ecosystem that aims at...

Read more here

___
Activity: 58
I really hope for the project !! good team! I will wait for success!
Activity: 2
Now you can have a node in their Discord channel for free!Also they just added a rain wire channel whit a bot, admins and givers unleashing wire for everyone present in the room! Insanity!!!
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 110

I am watching Airwire from 3 months. Their product improvements are very successful and now i have a node too. I earn 180 WIRE daily from masternode. We are waiting new big announcements like IDAX. Good luck.
Activity: 34
so soon to be listed on a top 10 exchange, amazing!

https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/5ba6e3ed1a4a1231e089d965/5bbbf3eb4aa7fa14d72d30e0/65c608a68866417d2cc2e6a1496c6b47/flyAirwireIdax06.png

GREAT NEWS!

We are delighted to announce @wiretoken will be listed on IDAX @IDAX11, one of the top 20 exchanges!!

Go to IDAX

___
Activity: 34
I am with airwire team.
Thank you for your interest, happy to discuss. Could you please PM me?

Thanks!

Reserved for translation into Chinese
LEONtheGraphMaster

GREAT NEWS!

We are delighted to announce @wiretoken will be listed on IDAX @IDAX11, one of the top 20 exchanges!!

Go to IDAX

___
Activity: 2

AIRWIRE listing on IDAX Exchange this friday! yes!
LEONtheGraphMaster

AirWire Partnership Announcement

AirWire will be listing BOZZ Token on the AirWire platform for advanced sending and receiving capabilities as well as the utilization of our airdrop and bounty features. Bitozz Exchange and their community will have  full platform access to send and receive BOZZ token through SMS, Email, Social Media and custom links...

Read more here

___
LEONtheGraphMaster

AirWire with NEW pair on Sistemkoin NOW!

For those who don't follow Sistemkoin's volume, the Turkish Lira pairing is their top pairing and will give everyone in that country additional use cases for our WIRE token!

Pair WIRE/TRY

___
LEONtheGraphMaster

AirWire is proud to announce our partnership with Vitae. Vitae will be listed on the AirWire platform for advanced sending and receiving capabilities and all AirWire platform features. Vitae token will work as a utility token on our Social Rewards Website (roadmap web site releas date December 2018).

read the full article

___
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Hello DEV,
I'm the representative of MOONDEX project.High Speed Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange On Masternodes . If you haven't had any plan to put your coin on the transaction floor yet, please don't hesitate to make contact with us, only 0.2 btc for the first 10 coins. Exchange at : https://beta.moondex.io/
Please fill in this form and note down the name of the representative "khim #0563"
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4AzsbuDm_0zggf9Kn2dJcmtxmhf6mw0IIpWGk549Mq-ngWg/viewform
Coin developers can learn more about the listing process for the MDEX exchange in the below brochure.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZafTBAfa2YIj-EW3mqKn5nrFCWOfXXo-NoIRvsQwGHw/edit
LEONtheGraphMaster

We're here

___
Pages:
Jump to: