Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aither Coin (AIT) - Smart currency for gaming and betting - page 3. (Read 3042 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
AIT will go to moon. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1
Hi
Just wondering if the Discord channel still being monitored by the Aither Team as it seem no one is active in there.
Just a question
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
a long-term project with an interesting concept, multipurpose and certainly will be very useful for the crypto community. very happy to know the team also held a bounty campaign as one of the promotional media. hopefully this project run smoothly and success as expected.
Activity: 1
Sentinel Setup Guide for Windows10 Huh
copper member
Activity: 24
Aither Ecosystem
Hi everyone ,

There are some issues from voting and sharing between Masternode and Mining, this is the cause of incorrect payment in recent days. We detected and fixed, Sentinel is now updated and compiled by our development team.

We also updated our Masternode setup guide. Please read more here: https://aithercoin.com/docs/Masternodes_setup_guide.pdf
If you are having a running masternode, please read and follow the page 9.

Now Masternode payment was running correctly from block 6064.

Thank you for your supporting.
copper member
Aither Ecosystem
Please read more on Discord.
Activity: 140
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
dont mine to eu pool , its trash ... nicehash mining dont work and now the pool is down.. wasting my hash . hopefully some decent pools that arnt shit exist point me in the right direction pls
copper member
Aither Ecosystem
What happened and there is no one to answer at DISCORD?
This is the sudden death of this coin?
Too bad...
Please remember our official discord and dont send anything to other.
Activity: 97
I hope your project will be great success. I am very happy to join this project. Your project very interesting for me at this time. All the best guys.
Activity: 7
What happened and there is no one to answer at DISCORD?
This is the sudden death of this coin?
Too bad...
copper member
Aither Ecosystem
Aither Coin is an electronic currency that uses Blockchain technology to create community trust. "In the long run, we will build Aither Coin to become the most popular electronic money for gaming and gaming applications around the world, providing middleware solutions, e-wallets. and online payment". This is the competitive advantage of Aither Coin in the cryptographic market. Can you specific "long-term future"?

Do you have any bigger plan to use your coin in the gaming industry?

Hi. Thank you for your attention about our project.
We are developing games and will publish some that using AIT in Q3 2018.
Activity: 41
Do you have any bigger plan to use your coin in the gaming industry?
Activity: 532
Aither Coin is an electronic currency that uses Blockchain technology to create community trust. "In the long run, we will build Aither Coin to become the most popular electronic money for gaming and gaming applications around the world, providing middleware solutions, e-wallets. and online payment". This is the competitive advantage of Aither Coin in the cryptographic market. Can you specific "long-term future"?
copper member
Aither Ecosystem
i still can not join to discord it says either the link expired or i do not have permissions to join
https://discord.gg/35tv4Mc
This link will never expired.
Or you can try: https://discord.gg/KAVExk
copper member
Aither Ecosystem
Activity: 12
any guide for mn install ?
i still can not join to discord it says either the link expired or i do not have permissions to join
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I boughta masternode, and I joined everyone in the community !! this is the best project!!!

if you need a Russian translation, I will easily do it
copper member
Aither Ecosystem
can you provide us with new discord link (the previous does not work i guess it expired)
Hi. Please join our Discord: https://discord.gg/35tv4Mc. This link will never expired.
can you provide us with new discord link (the previous does not work i guess it expired)
Pages:
Jump to: