Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIVON - An Open Network for Video Powered by Artificial Intelligence🤖 - page 2. (Read 19385 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
this project has progressed very rapidly, has more than 4 million videos are viewed per minute on YouTube and 1 billion hours of video are watched per day on Facebook, I'm sure this project will be successful and I will invest in this project.

one more thing that makes me interested in this project besides the active team, the AIVON website also looks interesting.

waiting for good news from this project Smiley
copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 147
2 EZ 4 RTZ

The AIVON team is pleased to take second place at the #CoinAgenda ICO pitch competition! Congrats to @buttrfly_net & @PrivateJetCoin, and thank you, @CoinAgenda!! 🎉

copper member
2 EZ 4 RTZ
AIVON took first prize at Global Blockchain Hackathon last week in Chicago! A big thanks to @NodeCapital, @SoCal_IDEAS, @eigencapital, & @cointimeus. - https://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/324085/online-video-expected-to-drive-overall-video-ad-gr.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
copper member
2 EZ 4 RTZ

Greetings from #CoinAgenda Global in Las Vegas! Our CEO, Rex Wong on the “Search for the World’s Friendliest Jurisdiction” panel with @StephenMeadeLA, @OlgaFeldmeier, and @BitCoinSusan ---> read more...

#TBT to when we won Global Blockchain Hackathon in Toronto! 😁 @SoCal_IDEAS #Blockchain #Hackathon #CryptoNew ---> Learn more...
very good information, this indicates a team that is very expert and professional. I will continue to monitor this project, a project that is amazing and  I am sure this project will success.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
TLS Group
before I want to know more about this project, what are the advantages of this project compared to other projects in the same field of this Video? Smiley
copper member
2 EZ 4 RTZ

#TBT to when we won Global Blockchain Hackathon in Toronto! 😁 @SoCal_IDEAS #Blockchain #Hackathon #CryptoNew ---> Learn more...
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
An amazing project, this project has real and trusted team members.
Sir, I will invest here, is the ICO started?
copper member
2 EZ 4 RTZ

We had a great time at #IDEAS18 Global #BlockchainHackathon! --> aivon.io
wow this is a very awesome team, they already have the Global IDEAS18 award. nice team.
BTW is there a bounty on this project?

bounty is live Smiley https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/aivon-an-open-network-for-video-powered-by-artificial-intelligenceended-5049216
Activity: 424

wow this is a very awesome team, they already have the Global IDEAS18 award. nice team.
BTW is there a bounty on this project?
copper member
2 EZ 4 RTZ

copper member
2 EZ 4 RTZ
AIVON can ensure brand safety for advertisers with the ContentGraphTM scoring that is applied to each video. Learn more in our whitepaper --> http://bit.ly/2JRxOKL
#Aivon #aivonico #tokensale #AI #Blockchain #aivonio

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
AIVON is a decentralized blockchain platform and protocol built on an Artificial Intelligence (AI) network and a community of human experts working together to generate normalized and enhanced metadata for video content.
the AIVON project is very promising and I rarely find companies with concepts like AIVON. I think this will be successful Wink
Activity: 520
KUWA.ai
I hope this project will be success, if you need a signature design, please send me message
thanks
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
AIVON is the first blockchain-based platform that combines AI and human expertise to provide incentives and standardize accurate metadata.
let's learn more about the AIVON project
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Good idea, Best open-source staff for people around the world, I wish your project better and your ideas help people all over the world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
This project brings many new ideas that other ICO projects never brought. I really want to learn more about this project, I will take the time to get more good information about AVION  Smiley
AIVON launching ICO for blockchain protocol for comprehensive, AI-based video search engine. Learn more - https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/08/01/aivon-launching-ico-for-blockchain-protocol-for-comprehensive-ai-based-video-search-engine/?utm_source=twitter
Wow, a wonderful project, AIVON launches ICO for blockchain protocol for comprehensive AI-based video search engines.
has the sales of tokens begun? I can't wait to invest in this project.

waiting for the next good news from this project.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi AIVON readers,

Our team just wrote up an ICO review for AIVON, here’s a quick overview: AIVON is a new decentralized blockchain protocol and platform that is made and built through the power of an Artificial Intelligence (AI) network. Leaders and innovators of the said project put together research and hard work to solve issues in videos’ metadata, content safety, and online video localization.

We’d love your input and comments https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/aivon-ico-review/

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
AIVON launching ICO for blockchain protocol for comprehensive, AI-based video search engine. Learn more - https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/08/01/aivon-launching-ico-for-blockchain-protocol-for-comprehensive-ai-based-video-search-engine/?utm_source=twitter

It seems interesting nice article it is worth to keep eye on this project. Team profile is really attractive so that I will follow this one hopefully it will get succeed to achieve their goals of ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: