Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 115. (Read 75352 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Awesome very interesting project ..

#ALAX
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I heard of a project similar to this XENIO. It had some similar concept of gaming over blockchain. But frankly speaking this ICO looks much more promising than that. Xenio aimed at creating a single game while ALAX aims at creating a millions of games available to its users. Really looking forward towards the ICO.
You have an Alax signature. Is there a bounty campaing for this?
It doesn't seem to be found in this thread, but there are a lot of people wearing it, maybe some of them are supporters.

Just in case there is a campaign, OP give some information. I want to join.
Activity: 151
I heard of a project similar to this XENIO. It had some similar concept of gaming over blockchain. But frankly speaking this ICO looks much more promising than that. Xenio aimed at creating a single game while ALAX aims at creating a millions of games available to its users. Really looking forward towards the ICO.
It doesn't seem to be found in this thread, but there are a lot of people wearing it, maybe some of them are supporters.

I think this project will have good features
Alax is very interesting project i love it . i will for bounty campaign soon .. Good luck
Activity: 71
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Activity: 249
thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.                              
Activity: 583
Merit: 13
Understanding it's concept and the business they wanted to bring out may lead to a conclusion that this project is indeed a game changer of the gaming industry. Gamers and crypto enthusiasts will be benefited with this project.

Honestly I don't see any game changing in this project, I have come across other gaming platform that offers much more, while revolutionizing the crypto/pvp gaming ecosystem.

Hello, ALAX brings games to everyone including people that are unbanked (over 2 billion according to Findex) but have access to cash and 3G/LTE smartphones. ALAX is the new system for mobile gaming. Bringing better Distribution, Easier Payments and Integrated User Rewards by utilizing the latest Blockchain Technology. ALAX aims to improve the distribution lifecycle of mobile games and offer a faster, more efficient and secure system to improve the experience for developers, players and distributors alike.

To be honest, this all seem like the regular and nothing spectacular as also seen in other crypto-gaming platforms, I am yet to see that which makes it really stand out from the rest. All the same, team has put some work into this and I wish goodluck to the project. I will still keep an eye on it

Yes, there is maybe more projects with similar ideas but the big advantage of our project is that combines two companies, that already have something t offer. DECENT has DCore and Dragonfly has already more than 100 million active users and is growing.
Understanding it's concept and the business they wanted to bring out may lead to a conclusion that this project is indeed a game changer of the gaming industry. Gamers and crypto enthusiasts will be benefited with this project.

Honestly I don't see any game changing in this project, I have come across other gaming platform that offers much more, while revolutionizing the crypto/pvp gaming ecosystem.

Hello, ALAX brings games to everyone including people that are unbanked (over 2 billion according to Findex) but have access to cash and 3G/LTE smartphones. ALAX is the new system for mobile gaming. Bringing better Distribution, Easier Payments and Integrated User Rewards by utilizing the latest Blockchain Technology. ALAX aims to improve the distribution lifecycle of mobile games and offer a faster, more efficient and secure system to improve the experience for developers, players and distributors alike.

To be honest, this all seem like the regular and nothing spectacular as also seen in other crypto-gaming platforms, I am yet to see that which makes it really stand out from the rest. All the same, team has put some work into this and I wish goodluck to the project. I will still keep an eye on it

Yeah great
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Good project .. Im waiting for bounty soon.. Good luck
The token-based ALAX platform will give developers access to tens of millions of game and app consumers who do not use credit or debit cards, allowing them to deliver their creations to a wider audience. See more in the article by bitnewsbot.

Hello  Smiley Seems to be a promising project, what do you think exchanges will be used after ICO ends? Thanks, and good luck  Wink

Hello and thank you! Smiley I think it is a bit early to talk about exchanges. The real talks start with the TGE which will determine our bargaining power. But since our token will be based on ERC20 at first, and there will be swap later, it will have to be exchanges that don't have a problem with it. We will, of course, try to get to as many and as good exchanges as it will be possible Wink And we will also inform our community about every success in this field Smiley
ALAX implements a 2 token model on their platform, each of which has its own set of functions – ALA and ALX tokens. Why has ALAX chosen to implement a two token model? Read more in article by Bitcoinlist.com.
Activity: 28
Hello  Smiley Seems to be a promising project, what do you think exchanges will be used after ICO ends? Thanks, and good luck  Wink
ALAX, is a Mobile Game Distribution Platform, based on blockchain technology, which is set to transform the gaming industry around the world. The project is a joint venture between DECENT (blockchain technology company) and Dragonfly (game distribution platform) which aims to provide a platform for content creators and gamers alike, including ‘unbanked’ consumers in emerging markets. Find out more in article by NewsBTC

"Thanks to DECENT's blockchain and Dragonfly's games distribution platform we can achieve such a unique level of cooperation. Blockchain is a software which allows decentralized computing and a level of P2P collaboration which is much more transparent and trustworthy than previous systems which could be controlled by a single entity."
Read more in a guest article by ALAX Co-founder, Matej Michalko in International Business Times

Blockchain-based mobile game distribution platform ALAX will transform the gaming industry around the world, its team believes.
via BanlessTimes

Is it Alax ICO accept people from USA, China etc..
Also what is the exactly Alax benefit for gamers and users

If the participant is not a citizen or resident of a country, whose legislation conflicts with obtaining or distributing cryptographic tokens, then they can participate in our TGE.

ALAX brings games to everyone including people that are unbanked (over 2 billion according to Findex) but have access to cash and 3G/LTE smartphones. ALAX is the new system for mobile gaming. Bringing better Distribution, Easier Payments and Integrated User Rewards by utilizing the latest Blockchain Technology. ALAX aims to improve the distribution lifecycle of mobile games and offer a faster, more efficient and secure system to improve the experience for developers, players and distributors alike.

Do you have feedback on any game development company? What they say about your idea, Did anyone announce the possible implementation?

Hello, we have few partnerships in the pipeline. We hope we can announce it soon Wink
Jump to: