Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 63. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Well DECENT has already DECENTGO on their blockchain but besides that, we will be the first project outside DECENT based on their blockchain.

What is "DECENTGO"? This is their own coins or ... ? Well. ok. RPX was 1st token on Neo blockchain and was very succesfull. May be Alax will repeat this story on Decent Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The Chinese market alone already has 15 Billion marketcap for mobile gaming you would think there is something left for ALAX? Smiley

15 Billion sounds even small for China, doesn't it? I heard it is not so easy to conquer the market over there as they very often prefer national products over everything that comes from the outside. Might be different with this kind of platform though.

Well, Dragonfly is a Chinese company so hopefully this will help  Grin

it's encouraging to see ALAX establish all of these partnerships. should draw in a lot of investors for the ICO.
Activity: 583
Merit: 13
I see you will accept payment by coins SophiaTX, do you cooperate with them? In the site has only 2 partners.

CEO of Alax also founder DECENT project and advisor in SophiaTH. Tokens will be build on Ethereum blockchain or Decent?

ALX token will be an ERC-20 token in the TGE. Later, it will be swapped for DECENT DCore UIA (User Issuable Assets).

Why no create tokens at decent at once? Or Decent dont have smartcontracts for create tokens at this moments?

DECENT is working on it. There should be something but we want to make sure everything will go smoothly so we decided to swap it later  - once they will be sure everything is ready and working. They should have everything done in the summer  Wink

So this will be first ICO on Decent blockchain? When will be swap to decent tokens? And why no create own coins?

Well DECENT has already DECENTGO on their blockchain but besides that, we will be the first project outside DECENT based on their blockchain.
The Chinese market alone already has 15 Billion marketcap for mobile gaming you would think there is something left for ALAX? Smiley

15 Billion sounds even small for China, doesn't it? I heard it is not so easy to conquer the market over there as they very often prefer national products over everything that comes from the outside. Might be different with this kind of platform though.

Well, Dragonfly is a Chinese company so hopefully this will help  Grin
Dragonfly have over 100 million active users.  Shocked really?

Yes. Dragonfly has several versions of their store since they made deals with several phone manufacturers in the past so there is a lot of users which have some of those versions on their phones and 100 Mil is using is actively  Smiley
"We are not saying we are the first project in the marketplace offering an app store for mobile games, but compared to our competitors we are one big step ahead. The ALAX app store will have instant access to millions of end-users thanks to being pre-installed on the smartphones directly by the phone manufacturers." said Matej Michalko, co-founder of ALAX, for inc.com

wow this sounds good, i guess more partnerships with other producer could also be made in the future then. Is it possible to know what kind of agreement you have with Gionee exactly, they will have the app pre-installed in exchange for what?

ALAX has already signed an LOI with Gionee, one of China's and India's largest smartphone manufacturers who shipped nearly 33 million smartphones worldwide in 2016. Owners of new Gionee smartphones will start using it immediately, with older models moving to the ALAX platform in line with regular updates. Having many other LOIs with mobile phone manufacturers in the pipeline, Gionee is just the tip of the iceberg.

We will deliver the store for free and they have something more to offer to their customers. Since Dragonfly has already built up good relationships with many developers, there is a lot of content in the store.  Wink
Activity: 462
Gaming industry is one of the fastest growing and multi millions dollars industry. How I see this platform is like opportunity for developers to sell directly their games and to let other know about their creative abilities to have a platform to use. While buyers will have same opportunity to get their favorite games at competitive price than usual market price. It is going to be useful for both parties and this makes it awesome.
Yes, especially on competitive games, because there are a lot of incentivizes to play it.
I think alax should try to reach as many of competitive games as possible.

Remember guys that this is a mobile platform at first. it's gonna be a long time before competitive games are added.

I hate it, but the mobile game market is actually quite large
There's a lot of competition but there's also a big market with a lot of opportunities to make money.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
"We are not saying we are the first project in the marketplace offering an app store for mobile games, but compared to our competitors we are one big step ahead. The ALAX app store will have instant access to millions of end-users thanks to being pre-installed on the smartphones directly by the phone manufacturers." said Matej Michalko, co-founder of ALAX, for inc.com

wow this sounds good, i guess more partnerships with other producer could also be made in the future then. Is it possible to know what kind of agreement you have with Gionee exactly, they will have the app pre-installed in exchange for what?

ALAX has already signed an LOI with Gionee, one of China's and India's largest smartphone manufacturers who shipped nearly 33 million smartphones worldwide in 2016. Owners of new Gionee smartphones will start using it immediately, with older models moving to the ALAX platform in line with regular updates. Having many other LOIs with mobile phone manufacturers in the pipeline, Gionee is just the tip of the iceberg.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Full Alax store will be avaliable only in 2019? What about MVP? By roadmap MVP must was in March 2018, but I cant find ...  Huh

As Wissy have already told you - beta will be available already this september!  Wink And MVP video and blog just got out a few moments ago! Here is the blogSmiley

Ok, thank you. Just seen this video. I cant understand. Users must sent money to your wallet? Why not just make "Pay" button?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Gaming industry is one of the fastest growing and multi millions dollars industry. How I see this platform is like opportunity for developers to sell directly their games and to let other know about their creative abilities to have a platform to use. While buyers will have same opportunity to get their favorite games at competitive price than usual market price. It is going to be useful for both parties and this makes it awesome.
Yes, especially on competitive games, because there are a lot of incentivizes to play it.

Remember guys that this is a mobile platform at first. it's gonna be a long time before competitive games are added.

I hate it, but the mobile game market is actually quite large
Activity: 310
Merit: 0

Maybe they can do a partnership with First Blood, that rewards the winning party of some competitive games
Activity: 686
Dear ALAX supporters! We reached another milestone, a moment many of you have been waiting for — we are officially publishing our MVP, demonstrated in the video.

Great! This news will surely excite the ALAX community! When will you gonna publish this so that the community will have the opportunity to give useful feedbacks to make the system more effective?

yes, this is indeed good news and great to see nice continuous progress, week after week. Smiley

I like to see the progress of the project, the team demonstrates good dynamics, I think at such rates they will quickly achieve success.

Good news, one step more in the right direction. I really want to see how it works.
The content is great, but what pleases me most is seeing the Team's self-declared effort for continuous improvement of their platform, from what we've seen so far, I think they're getting closer and closer, and many other accomplishments. Congratulations
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

I haven't heard a lot about them but if it is true that should help a lot to bootstrap a large community very fast.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
Dear ALAX supporters! We reached another milestone, a moment many of you have been waiting for — we are officially publishing our MVP, demonstrated in the video.

Great! This news will surely excite the ALAX community! When will you gonna publish this so that the community will have the opportunity to give useful feedbacks to make the system more effective?

yes, this is indeed good news and great to see nice continuous progress, week after week. Smiley

I like to see the progress of the project, the team demonstrates good dynamics, I think at such rates they will quickly achieve success.

Good news, one step more in the right direction. I really want to see how it works.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I see you will accept payment by coins SophiaTX, do you cooperate with them? In the site has only 2 partners.

CEO of Alax also founder DECENT project and advisor in SophiaTH. Tokens will be build on Ethereum blockchain or Decent?

ALX token will be an ERC-20 token in the TGE. Later, it will be swapped for DECENT DCore UIA (User Issuable Assets).

Why no create tokens at decent at once? Or Decent dont have smartcontracts for create tokens at this moments?

DECENT is working on it. There should be something but we want to make sure everything will go smoothly so we decided to swap it later  - once they will be sure everything is ready and working. They should have everything done in the summer  Wink

So this will be first ICO on Decent blockchain? When will be swap to decent tokens? And why no create own coins?

Why should they create their own blockchain when they are convinced that the Decent blockchain can provide exactly what they need? That would be a waste of resources.

Its own blockchain is a great advantage, it's good idea that I like this project, all the blockchains give a profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Nice to see the alax mvp video, it’s good to wait the beta version. It’s always important for people to see that kind of milestone reached before investing in a project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Why should they create their own blockchain when they are convinced that the Decent blockchain can provide exactly what they need? That would be a waste of resources.

It is always better to have your own blockchain. You can customize it due to your needs. But it is not that easy and if there is a solution which will cover most of your need, it is unnecessary. And they think decent will cover most of their need.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: