Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ Alephium Official Regular Updates - page 2. (Read 636 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
First time I hear about Alephium, too. Does this mean they will have some sort of ICO or IEO or whatever? Or what are their further plans? When will their testnet be released?
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
One of the most pressing issues in the blockchain industry is scalability. Alephium was able to design an algorithm, called BlockFlow, which combines sharding technology with DAG [Directed Acyclic Graph] and utilizes a scalable UTXO [Unspent Transaction Output] model to resolve the inefficiency of sharding performance during cross-shard transactions. This feat is revolutionary as its the first algorithm with this attribute and would be instrumental to the success of the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
This looks like an amazing project. They seeem to be interested in bring a solution to blockchain scalability issues. And that’s great. Count me in when you have your crowdfunding.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Any idea that will make our beloved blockchain even more efficient is very much welcomed. Truly many projects have come up with this concept but it is left to see who will do it better.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Just brought it to my attention. I ser what they are trying to do. Blockchain scalability is a big topic and achieving this will be a great milestone to them. I want to see how this ends.

Scalability will aid mass adoption of blockchain based technology such as cryptocurrency. I believe they are on the right track
Activity: 280
Just brought it to my attention. I ser what they are trying to do. Blockchain scalability is a big topic and achieving this will be a great milestone to them. I want to see how this ends.

Check their reddit channel as well. They achieved 10000+ TPS during the alpha testing. They will continue improving the same.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Read through the article about the project and I think it's not exactly a new concept when they use Dag to improve scalability. Known project like Zilliqa and Iota are using same tools to help them scale.

My concern however is in the area of consensus. Advance blockchain uses an hybrid system or shift to PoS. Why still use PoW when it's looking like an obsolete consensus mechanism
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I guess there would be more information about the team, project and how they plan to get crowdfunding. I always had an eye for blockchain projects, and this one seems to be interesting with a focus on scalability. Never heard about them, so I’m going to step aside a do some research.

I do tried to find project team info.  But it's not mentioned at the site.  May be they still updating their site with all these information.

found some team info on the bloglink

https://ambcrypto.com/alephium-pushes-the-boundaries-of-blockchain-performance-scalability/
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
I guess there would be more information about the team, project and how they plan to get crowdfunding. I always had an eye for blockchain projects, and this one seems to be interesting with a focus on scalability. Never heard about them, so I’m going to step aside a do some research.

I do tried to find project team info.  But it's not mentioned at the site.  May be they still updating their site with all these information.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
No, I hadn't heard of it before. Do I see that correctly, this is a Swiss project?
I just flew over the whitepaper at the moment, it looks very technical. But I like the approach.
Isn't there any information about a token sale yet?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Anybody know this project? They are clearly talking about pushing the boundary of scalability and blockchain performance.

To read more on this, visit their recently published blog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Blog Link

More updates will follow soon...

Note: I am not a part of the  Alephium team and am not a point of contact for this project. For any questions related to the project, kindly contact the team members via Telegram.

Pages:
Jump to: