Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Alien Faucet - 4010 Satoshi an HOUR (limited) - page 7. (Read 50964 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Its annoying if we have to start from scratch.All earnings gone & all referrals what about them.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
IAM ALSO DONE WITH THIS FAUCET
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Me too, got emails every day but was not able to log in.
Balance is gone, so I won't create a new account.
Don't want to be scammed twice by the same page.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
When trying to login I get "Email not Found" at bitcoinaliens.com and weekendbitcoin.com.

Do I have to make something to claim my accounts or is this over?

I login ok with my emails on all his sites, you can if you have, login with facebook.
Just a suggestion though as you may lose your balance, that I do not know about.
Give it a try if you have a facebook account.

I don't have Facebook.

I want my accounts because I have a lot of referrals.

I want my accounts because I have a lot of referrals, I don't want to register a new account...

Did you used to get e-mails sent to you for confirming payouts? if so use the same e-mail to log in.
That is all I can suggest good luck.

I used to get the emails and I used that email address.

One last suggestion, if you havent been to the new look websites, you would have to create a new account.
I had to do this on bitcoin aliens, but lost my balance and had to start from scratch.
legendary
Activity: 2786
When trying to login I get "Email not Found" at bitcoinaliens.com and weekendbitcoin.com.

I login ok with my emails on all his sites, you can if you have, login with facebook.
Just a suggestion though as you may lose your balance, that I do not know about.

I don't have Facebook.

I want my accounts because I have a lot of referrals, I don't want to register a new account...

Did you used to get e-mails sent to you for confirming payouts? if so use the same e-mail to log in.

I used to get the emails and I used that email address.
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.

I don't have Facebook.

legendary

I don't have Facebook.

legendary
Soon, I have to go away.

legendary

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This user is currently ignored.
Alien Faucet today says:
"You balance is over 20000 and you can withdraw your Bitcoins.
Please go to your Account page and click Verify Payment button."

FAQ says:
"We pay out every Tuesdays to your bitcoin wallet. We pay out ALL balances over 20000 satoshi. It is automatic, there's nothing you need to do."

To which of this I must trust?

Every week when your balance exceeds 20,000 you have to verify payment via email. Once you have done that, they'll pay you on the designated day (Tuesday).
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Alien Faucet today says:
"You balance is over 20000 and you can withdraw your Bitcoins.
Please go to your Account page and click Verify Payment button."

FAQ says:
"We pay out every Tuesdays to your bitcoin wallet. We pay out ALL balances over 20000 satoshi. It is automatic, there's nothing you need to do."

To which of this I must trust?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
LOL, received 2 cashouts from faucet in one day Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I am wondereing what happened to the satoshis I had in balance at Alien Faucet.
Are they gone?
Will they be added again if I register?
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
I just logged to play, the page keeps loading and crashing, it has put me off so I left.

Have you tried his new faucet http://www.dailydoge.org/ ?

I have 268173.8 Satoshi at the moment payments are supposed to be every Tuesday, still waiting after three weeks?
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
hello my accoutn is gone Huh
i alsways logged in with my adress now there is only email login ind fb -.-

Log in now with e-mail, then enter wallet id in profile, but my balance vanished.
legendary
Activity: 1582
hello my accoutn is gone Huh
i alsways logged in with my adress now there is only email login ind fb -.-
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
Not accepting login even asking for new registrations. So much radiculous. Looks steal my earned satoshi. Can't able to see balance.
Activity: 588
@MrZ

The claim amount actually depends on your IP. If you're in countries like US/UK, you get 270, 486... but they changed the amount recently along with the "new login system". You get a lower rate if say you're in Asia.

The average is based on the higher tier's rate: so roughly speaking 50:50 for 270 and 486 => 378 per claim and 4536 per hour.

p/s: I'm using the numbers posted by msc_de, I don't really remember the old amounts.

Low reward for asian countries .. Cry Cry Cry Undecided
Activity: 412
So your new login system, I seem to have lost my referrals?
Do we have a method of bringing back our refs based on BTC address?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
as if, however, the value of clicks and average value per hour must be consistent regardless of the country. Developer of site must take that into account, or credibility falls.
Pages:
Jump to: