Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Alpha Investing ICO - page 2. (Read 5139 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 04:17:55 PM
Very good project! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 08:55:41 PM
nice project with a very active and dedicated team. i really like this one Smiley keep going guys!
Activity: 55
April 02, 2018, 08:15:52 AM
Hello Alpha! Thank you for the work done! Your project looks very interesting and has a well-thought-out airdrops & bounty system, returns are maximized

and wish success in your endeavor!
Activity: 37
April 01, 2018, 01:28:20 PM
We really appreciate all the love from the community! We are not perfect, but we do our best to make sure that everyone involved in the project will go to the stars with us! We wouldn't be where are today if it was not for all your support. We will continue to offer unique ways to make trading crypto fun and exciting.  Cool I am truly glad everyone is enjoying what we have brought so far, but we still have a way to go with a lot of surprises and great things to come! 
Activity: 16
March 31, 2018, 03:43:14 AM
This project is actually interesting, and I love the fact that they have so many ways of distribution which includes humorous games. The people behind this project are surely full of great ideas. I'm looking forward to your success.
Activity: 210
March 27, 2018, 12:46:03 AM
actually, this project seems promising, that includes all people needed, contain obvious project from the team, web, roadmap etc, good luck for you
Activity: 126
March 27, 2018, 12:23:49 AM
 good project that exists in the world of cryptocurency and with lovely certainty drives more participants to join day,such amazing idea. hope will drive more investors in.
Activity: 10
March 25, 2018, 11:22:53 AM
This is seriously the best community ever. Everyone is happy and we such nice admins. Thats what got my attention. It didnt take that long before I decided to sell off some coins and I bought myself a mystery box for 0.2 ETH. With an ICO price it would have been 2000 tokens. I got 6600 tokens out of that mysterybox so thats 3,3x what I payed for!! Now its time to win some more contest and staking for even more profit. Keep up the good work guys!!
Activity: 188
March 25, 2018, 10:53:06 AM
I think this project has potential if the development team is aggressive to the best. and I hope that this future project can be useful for many investors
Hehehehe  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 202
March 24, 2018, 11:30:21 PM
While to me the concept of the project is well thought after,making the cryptocurrecies usability and tradeabilty easy and at same transfering the power of the vote and the decesion to the tokens owners is a welcome ideas and forsightedness of the team
Activity: 28
March 23, 2018, 11:30:32 AM
this project had a very active dev and community supporting this wonderful investing project. Hope this will not be the same of other coins that would be gone on the lone run after they have reach their soft or hard cap. Still supporting this for long run, good luck to the team and community.
Activity: 197
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 23, 2018, 08:57:36 AM
A real project to looked forward to this year!An another opportunity to achieved my dreams,Let's do this!Hold! forget and celebrate later!
Activity: 77
March 21, 2018, 03:30:41 PM
The enthusiastic and very accommodating dev puts the other project to shame. Plus look at the market right now , very red, its amazing to see that this project is holding its own. Truly not manipulated and is on the market principle- supply and demand.Been keeping an eye on the project and I invested a little amount and im hoping for the best!! Goodluck team! And keep the progress going!
Activity: 126
March 21, 2018, 06:35:20 AM
nice project with real backed value
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
March 21, 2018, 01:02:10 AM
I think this project has a potential if the development team are aggressive for the best.
We see lot of improvement now and hoping this project will be the best among all of this year. And I would like to thank the admin of this project for being responsive at anytime. Wishes the success of this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
March 20, 2018, 10:07:02 PM
I think this is a great project, interesting and long term. The Alpha Investment project makes the servers completely encrypted. They are connected from the server to the provider to answer all the problems that they want to inquire or question. This is certainly a promising project that fits the needs of the people. I will follow up this project often. I hope the project will develop as expected.
March 20, 2018, 09:55:57 PM
This is a unique project. The question is how effective is the product and services?! What tools and criteria do your products navigate on to produce profitable results

We have answered this in an earlier post. Actually several. =)
Activity: 104
March 20, 2018, 05:53:09 AM
This is a unique project. The question is how effective is the product and services?! What tools and criteria do your products navigate on to produce profitable results
Activity: 184
March 19, 2018, 08:14:44 AM
This looks like a very good project. I hope to have more people pay attention to it.
March 17, 2018, 02:57:48 PM
this project is still young and i will participate in thins project and to show my support by volunteer myself to become helper at your discord channel
i am currently at alpha discord you can message me in discord #2370

Absolutely we will contact you.
Pages:
Jump to: