Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ALPHA RELEASE] CRYPTTO - Quantitative High-Frequency Trading Platform - page 2. (Read 2306 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What kind of proprietary smart contracts does Cryptto use?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Activity: 10
Check out our latest Medium article analyzing the current state of the crypto trading and trying to predict its future development based on traditional asset classes' history

https://medium.com/cryptto-io/crypto-markets-b4ed2c107c1
Do you have any user statistics yet?

the platform has not been publicly launched yet, hence, no user statistics at the moment
Activity: 116
Do you have any user statistics yet?
This is excellent news for CRYPTTO. It means you guys are working an untapped market, which provides a lot of room for success. I look forward to seeing that. It's been a while since I have had time to keep up with news. Have there been any major milestones this quarter for CRYPTTO?

Well, there were some Smiley

We've released our Whitepaper https://www.cryptto.io/files/whitepaper.pdf

We've released Alpha Preview of our strategies https://medium.com/cryptto-io/alpha-preview-of-the-cryptto-platform-1f05bb654b14

And we've launched our Airdrop Quiz https://www.cryptto.io/airdrop/quiz

So, yeah, we've been pretty busy this quarter!
Activity: 154
Does CRYPTTO have any major competitors? If so, how does your project differ?

In fact, we are yet to see a direct competitor in the crypto space. There are several categories of companies/ products that compete with us on some features, but none that we know of that combines proven proprietary trading signals, algos, and strategies with low-latency multi-exchange execution platform in a way that we do.

There are several projects that develop execution platforms, but most of them have only basic signals/alerts (if any) derived from market data analysis

There are several platforms that focus on providing trading signals of some sort, but they are either highly specialized (i.e. Twitter feed sentiment analysis only) or, on the contrary, rely mostly on crowdsourced and very basic signals. Very few of them plan execution platforms of any type

There also are several companies that basically create research tools for people to come up with their own strategies

The majority of the most-hyped names in this space, in truth, lack market experience, and pedigree to deliver a platform that will be future-proof and will withstand the test of exponentially rising competition in profitable trades

The immaturity of this market and lack of professional competition is very well illustrated by the fact that there seem to be zero professional market data providers - and without full, reliable and detailed market data there can be no serious signals/algos/strategies developed. We've started recording our own market data back in January because we could not find any suitable providers. I'm yet to see a crypto "signals" company that is even talking about this problem, let alone solving it

This is excellent news for CRYPTTO. It means you guys are working an untapped market, which provides a lot of room for success. I look forward to seeing that. It's been a while since I have had time to keep up with news. Have there been any major milestones this quarter for CRYPTTO?
Activity: 140
This is a quite good project. It's really interesting the idea to fully-automate the trading strategies even if i believe that would be hard to convince users to use that.
Am I right in thinking that your platform is gonna launch 2019-ish? Maybe the end of 2018?  I'm not trying to rush you or anything, I'm just endlessly excited by the prospects Smiley
Good luck and keep up the good work!

I hope they have  it running smoothly before 2019 and can release asap.

We will release a Beta version of the platform in October - the strategies will be fully functioning, but the UI features will be limited and it will support a limited number of users. Our pre-sale participants will get an exclusive 3 months access to it.

Public launch of the platform is scheduled for late December
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Am I right in thinking that your platform is gonna launch 2019-ish? Maybe the end of 2018?  I'm not trying to rush you or anything, I'm just endlessly excited by the prospects Smiley

I hope they have  it running smoothly before 2019 and can release asap.
Activity: 178
Might also be a good start if you enter your ICO on icobench.com list. I saw that this platform has a great potential in the future. I like the idea of focusing in your own road map rather than venturing on unknown areas just to prove that your project is better than others. Good luck!

Thank you for the suggestion. We, actually, are present on the ICOBench
You are comprised of a large team.
Hope everyone has legit profile as published.
Your token will only be valuable if there's significant number of traders using your platform.
How will you attack that challenge? How can you get your target number of traders fast?

The answer is quite simple - our job it to make sure that our strategies work - meaning they are consistently profitable. Word of mouth will take care of everything else
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
You are comprised of a large team.
Hope everyone has legit profile as published.
Your token will only be valuable if there's significant number of traders using your platform.
How will you attack that challenge? How can you get your target number of traders fast?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Is there a Git I can check out?
Activity: 126
Might also be a good start if you enter your ICO on icobench.com list. I saw that this platform has a great potential in the future. I like the idea of focusing in your own road map rather than venturing on unknown areas just to prove that your project is better than others. Good luck!
what is the project scheduled to run on, erc 20 or star

ERC20
Activity: 336
It's really an interesting idea to fully automate trading strategies, however it would be great to see some real cryptography skills
Pages:
Jump to: