Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALQO 'A Liquid Object' - Scalable Payment Network (new team, VC-funded) - page 2. (Read 1525 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
nice to see that there is now also a new ALQO thread here in this forum.
there is so much new in this project, a new thread was definitely necessary  Wink

if a ann-translation into german is desired, then i am ready for it in any case - just send me a pm Grin

of course i have invested in this project for a long time and i am very confident about the future of XLQ Cool
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Bought ALQO since dezember 2017.

It had some problems in the past, but after departing from the former dev it made a nice u-turn.

VC Funding, steady progress on bitfineon, open communication, an ambitious CEO, good community managers and of course a nice community is what defines ALQO now.

Check out the announcement channels on Discord for news. There are also regular developer updates posted for bitfineon.
Activity: 175
Merit: 32
I really appreciate everyone's positivity and words of encouragement, but it's been a full team effort.

Dtrap, Tomwrx, CaptainGeeky, BFGroup, and more, made this revival possible. Back to work we go Smiley
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Mined ALQO almost from the start and sold all at one point when old team lost their focus and missed almost all deadlines.
Now after a while I can say that backed by VC and with Jared business abilities it seems ALQO is finally back on track.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Huge props to Jared.  Building a business is not easy, and Jared has the composure and insight to make the correct decisions.  Alqo looks to have a promising future, with a great captain at the helm! Lets get this sharepool news out!!1!BTC
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
Bought my first MN back in November, 2017.
Despite sneaky K, Jared managed to rebuild its community's trust and to put this ecosystem back on tracks.
ALQO is one of the few lowcap worth buying and holding. I'm pretty sure it will be successful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Bitfineon launch is finally here. Appreciate the hard work .
Activity: 56
Im on since the block 400 of the first chain, Amazing Jared ! I was always holding my Alqo.
Bitfineon im sure will become a wonderful european exchange
Really good work, totally respect !

I think I mined that block....
Happy to see this team land VC funding and excited to see Bitfineon coming soon!

Don’t forget about the Libra Effect! Unlike any other masternode or exchange coin, the libra effect incentivizes EVERYBODY - staking, running a MN, or via sharepool. Everybody wins and secures the network!

Hard to criticize this coin. No marketing shills. No ICO. No premine. No airdrops. Once bitfineon comes online, we will see some major volume come along.

You're absolutely right! We're going to update the original announcement to include additional key elements of the ecosystem.
Im on since the block 400 of the first chain, Amazing Jared ! I was always holding my Alqo.

Glad to have you on board since the beginning. Respect to you!

FYI, we did relocate the business to Seychelles and adopt a global exchange business model for Bitfineon.
So happy to be part of the ALQO community since 2018 ! I can't wait to trade on your new exchange Bitfineon and discover the whole ecosystem you're building around Alqo. I'm sure Bitfineon will be a game changer ! Keep up the good work guys Smiley

We can't wait to open up Bitfineon to you and everyone.
Activity: 1
This is the best masternodes project here and now!💪💪💪

Smiley Glad you think so. We're happy to see familiar and new faces here.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I was in the first thread on the very first day, November 01 2017, and I think I need to write here, May 12 2020, that I still believe in the project.
And my coins are still with me.
If you launch without having repaid the stolen tokens, there will be a deluge of negativity surrounding the launch, it would be wise to refund now.

The claim period starts prior to launch. Affected users are directly reimbursed in their Bitfineon accounts, essentially creating an account, logging in, and claiming their coins.

This is the best masternodes project here and now!

Smiley Glad you think so. We're happy to see familiar and new faces here.

So happy to be part of the ALQO community since 2018 ! I can't wait to trade on your new exchange Bitfineon and discover the whole ecosystem you're building around Alqo. I'm sure Bitfineon will be a game changer ! Keep up the good work guys Smiley

We can't wait to open up Bitfineon to you and everyone.

Happy to see this team land VC funding and excited to see Bitfineon coming soon!

Don’t forget about the Libra Effect! Unlike any other masternode or exchange coin, the libra effect incentivizes EVERYBODY - staking, running a MN, or via sharepool. Everybody wins and secures the network!

Hard to criticize this coin. No marketing shills. No ICO. No premine. No airdrops. Once bitfineon comes online, we will see some major volume come along.

You're absolutely right! We're going to update the original announcement to include additional key elements of the ecosystem.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 4
If you launch without having repaid the stolen tokens, there will be a deluge of negativity surrounding the launch, it would be wise to refund now.
The trust is broken until you repay all the tokens back that the owner stole.

We have allocated funds for the repayment of the loss of coins from the original dev. Those are scheduled to be paid out through Bitfineon. We have to provide the refunds in a legally compliant manner, and this is the best way. Please be sure to follow us on social media for news on when the claim period officially starts.
The trust is broken until you repay all the tokens back that the owner stole.
brand new
Activity: 0

Absolutely true. The future for this coin is so exciting
Pages:
Jump to: