Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Altdice.net -Multi coin dice game - Onchain - Provably Fair - page 2. (Read 12264 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Hello everybody.

First, please excuse me for the time I needed to come up with a solution and about my very poor communication.
I took a break because I didn't know how to address the situation. This is the first time something similar happens, I needed time to process the shock and find a suitable solution.
I missed the 1st of May profits payment. I just didn't know how to react.

As I said, the site and I are not going anywhere. I am a responsible person, I will stick to my word, and I'll do my best to find a solution that suits everybody.
The website is running since August 2013 and Altdice is one of the most resilient altcoin dice website over time.

Now, about the event. The offchain dice script was exploited and the site's hot wallets were emptied.
Some coins were stolen. A minor share, but still.

I didn't do the calculations yet, but I believe the stolen amount is somewhere around 1.5-2 BTC.
When that happened, I was unsure of the future of the website. For sure I wouldn't run away with investors funds, but then, what to do ?

I was thinking of selling the website so I can free some of my time and repay the investor without injecting my own funds.
But, I don't really want to give up on AltDice. There is still a lot of room for improvement.

My biggest mistake was to keep the news while I thought of some solution.
I know the first thing I should have done was to communicate about what happened. I am very sorry for this.

What happens now ? Nothing really changes.
I will buy the stolen coins back and cover 100% of the loss.
The profits for April will be paid as they were supposed to be, at the end of this month. So at the end of May investors will receive April and May profits.
Along with the profits payment, I will add 10% of your investment to compensate for the inconvenience and lack of communication.

Also, I will be looking for a new and safe offchain dice script so players can enjoy this game with a large selection of altcoins.

Now that this is posted, I will review and reply to the posts.

AltDice is a legit website. For sure I lack some management skills but I try hard to do my best.
I value honesty a lot, I won't allow that investors who trusted me suffer from any loss of coins.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Sadly the crypto community has not had a good show lately... Sorry Im jaded... Im just looking for a response. Thank you for yours...
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
The dev is a trusted member of the crypto community. Just because he hasn't been online for 2 weeks doesn't mean he scammed you!
I'll reach out to him (He rents some servers off me that's how I know him) and see if he replies.
Our offer

We are selling 25% of all our future profits.
Your funds will be used to increase the max bet and increase profits.
If the website is ever sold, 25% of the sale amount will go to the shareholders, proportionally to their share value.
The sale is open until we reach the target.
You earn profit only for the coins you invested with.

Get paid monthly     <---- I liked that part....

At the end of each month, we will calculate the profits for all our games and send 25% of them proportionally to the shareholders, even if the target is not reached.   <--- I guess the joke is on me...
PoS staked coins count as profit, so you'll get a share of that as well.
This will take place for the life of the game. We won't deduct any fee (server costs, etc..) from your share of the profit.
We will post monthly profit reports on our blog. Let us know if you want to be added to our shareholders monthly newsletter !
If there are losses at the end of a month, losses are carried over to the next month and shareholders will receive profits only when there is profit.

I see the Josh Garza business plan is being applied...
Dev sure was active shilling for our funds... I apologize for wanting some sort of update on what was promised... 
are we going to get an April shareholders report?

I was wondering myself. May 4th now...
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
are we going to get an April shareholders report?
So nice to see GRC games!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Nice to hear GRC being added! Smiley
legendary
Gridcoin (GRC) and Maieuticoin (MMXIV) have been added to AltDice.net !

Also, I'll be away for the easter weekend.
Thanks for your comprehension if I'm late to list the share sale and for the slow response.

Happy easter to you all !
legendary
The shareholders report for March 2015 is now released.
You are welcome to see it.

Thanks to our shareholders for these opportunities.

Link should point to http://altdice.net/march15.php
not march25.php!

Woops. Thanks. Grin
I corrected the link.

Link should point to http://altdice.net/march15.php
not march25.php!
legendary

legendary
HI Yogg !!

Colossuscoin2.0 has been launched successful on February 08, 2015!
Bitcointalk ANN
[ANN] Colossuscoin v 2.0 (CV2) | Launched! [X13] [PoW/PoS] [in 100% PoS Stage]
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cv2-colossuscoin20-yobitnet-novaexchange-swap-to-colx-is-closed-941433

On alcurEX Exchange https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=CV2_LTC next long-term energy-efficient Crypto-Currency

Colossuscoin2.0 (CV2) Block Explorer http://bitexp.net/explorer.php?coin=Colossuscoin
Algo: X13  Diff: 43.92713791  Coins: 19107504340

Please add ColossusCoin2.0 to Altdice.net -Multi coin dice game!

Hey Den,

Sounds great !
Are the issues from V1 fixed ?

We lost a bunch of V1 coins in various wallet/staking bugs..
There is also a few left in our wallets. Is there a swap ?

I'll take a more detailed look into CV2 and I'll let you know.

Thanks for the suggestions. Smiley
Activity: 207
XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS
HI Yogg !!

Colossuscoin2.0 has been launched successful on February 08, 2015!
Bitcointalk ANN
[ANN] Colossuscoin v 2.0 (CV2) | Launched! [X13] [PoW/PoS] [in 100% PoS Stage]
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cv2-colossuscoin20-yobitnet-novaexchange-swap-to-colx-is-closed-941433

On alcurEX Exchange https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=CV2_LTC next long-term energy-efficient Crypto-Currency

Colossuscoin2.0 (CV2) Block Explorer http://bitexp.net/explorer.php?coin=Colossuscoin
Algo: X13  Diff: 43.92713791  Coins: 19107504340

Please add ColossusCoin2.0 to Altdice.net -Multi coin dice game!
legendary
Viacoin (VIA) has just been added to AltDice !
legendary
We are now open for betting with DGC ! Smiley
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
50k DGC Shocked ohh my god that's 10k blocks. I hope we can reach it.

Yes. Sorry for that, we know it's quite an amount. It's slightly less than 1BTC at current market prices.
Still, we got scammed so many times because of shitcoins and scamcoins (I remember Libertycoin...) that we decided not to buy new coins to fund our games.
If some coin community wants us to add their coin, we can do it, however we won't take that risk anymore.

Also, our coin slots are limited. This is why the amount is so high.
We aim to offer high limits, fast and reliable quality games.
In exchange, the coin will remain on AltDice.net and we'll scale our setup to keep accepting more and more coins.

It's been a while AltDice is around. We did things in a different way before. Nobody has been disappointed.
If someone has a complaint or request about anything, please contact me. We'll sort it out.

I understand it of course.
It was quick, somebody payed the 50k DGC now, thanks for him. We are waiting your announcement. Wink
legendary
50k DGC Shocked ohh my god that's 10k blocks. I hope we can reach it.

Yes. Sorry for that, we know it's quite an amount. It's slightly less than 1BTC at current market prices.
Still, we got scammed so many times because of shitcoins and scamcoins (I remember Libertycoin...) that we decided not to buy new coins to fund our games.
If some coin community wants us to add their coin, we can do it, however we won't take that risk anymore.

Also, our coin slots are limited. This is why the amount is so high.
We aim to offer high limits, fast and reliable quality games.
In exchange, the coin will remain on AltDice.net and we'll scale our setup to keep accepting more and more coins.

It's been a while AltDice is around. We did things in a different way before. Nobody has been disappointed.
If someone has a complaint or request about anything, please contact me. We'll sort it out.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
You should consider to add Digitalcoin (DGC) too. Old, stable, reliable.

I would be willing to put some funds towards getting Digitalcoin added to Altdice.net

I see there is no games with DGC yet.
Digitalcoin has a good market cap and daily volume. It definitely should be on AltDice. Smiley

Allright, we'll put some shares for sale.
The rules are the same : when 20% of the target is reached, the coin will be added to our dicing platform.

I'll post very soon about it on the DGC ANN thread.

Excellent, thanks yogg
Pages:
Jump to: