Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMA - Aggregator of discounts for cryptocurrency - page 26. (Read 43565 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
There are literally hundreds of exchanges right now, are there any problems for muslims to trade there? What's your connection with UAE - there are loads of rich people, why wouldn't you find someone to sponsor this idea if it's genuine? ICO is not required for that.
Perhaps this is the same project that will work for the benefit of people, not just for the profit of developers as recently happens.
But to sit without finances, too, does not make any sense, where then to take money to equip equipment and pay money to people?
All projects are primarily aimed at making a profit for the organizers. Investors can make a profit by increasing the price of the token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
One of the good project I ever saw. Have you plan to trade currency pair .Like BTC/USD.
Yes, they plan to add a fiat pair. The first fiat currency will most likely be EURO. This is information from  admins telegrams.
Good decision. If there will be a fiat withdraw, it will attract more users. Now there are many exchanges, and fiat is a good competitive advantage.
Perhaps this is the same project that will work for the benefit of people, not just for the profit of developers as recently happens.
But to sit without finances, too, does not make any sense, where then to take money to equip equipment and pay money to people?
One of the good project I ever saw. Have you plan to trade currency pair .Like BTC/USD.
Yes, they plan to add a fiat pair. The first fiat currency will most likely be EURO. This is information from  admins telegrams.
Activity: 126
Such growth as it was in 2017 will no longer be, I am not at all sure that there will be such space prices for ethereum and Bitcoin, but the growth was promised, let's see  Shocked
Price spikes will be anyway and you can make good money on this. Of course, if you know how to trade.
Activity: 98
Such growth as it was in 2017 will no longer be, I am not at all sure that there will be such space prices for ethereum and Bitcoin, but the growth was promised, let's see  Shocked
The project looks creative with good planning and this project has the potential for success in the future. so also with the support of an excellent teamwork in promoting the project
I think that devs think mostly about the development of the product not about speaking about marketing and development of the product.
A well-written marketing plan is the key to future profit for any start-up. And this project is no exception.
Agree, I hope the developers team will share the result of marketing advancement with us, it's a necessary
I think that devs think mostly about the development of the product not about speaking about marketing and development of the product.
A well-written marketing plan is the key to future profit for any start-up. And this project is no exception.
Activity: 196
Have we any news from team? Is development going now? What do you think, guys?

hi
DEV posting news every day, here !
Activity: 63
And where is the headquarters of the company? Is it possible that there are still offices in other countries?
Activity: 168
Have we any news from team? Is development going now? What do you think, guys?
Promotion of the project is not a little important point for the project itself as the more people the more investors.
potential project that I have watch, I hope this will be a strong coin development in the future! Waiting for the next update.
everyone wants that and a better long-term project but depending on the dev want to continue this project in the future? I hope dev not only takes advantage for a moment but for the long term and can benefit the community here
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I have read a lot of information about this project I am so impressed about it. I still have questions. Why did developers decide to use blockchain?
Regarding the reliability of the blockchain system, all agree. We are simply trying to figure out which function in the project application the blockchain will follow?
The team of AMA plans to officially register its project name?
Pages:
Jump to: