Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together! - page 24. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Will you have your own app for Android, ios and desktop? Or do you think it's not necessary?

One of the few so-called green coins, that have promising concept and I hope, enough resources to implement this concept.
Green coins were popular even in 2016:) And some of them are still here. But there always will be enough room for new promising projects.

What will be your softcap? The Amazonians Green Coin will support a lot of different funds, it needs a huge amount of money to support them.

Check here: https://amazoniansgreencoin.com/amacoin, but I'm no sure what will happen if they don't collect the softcap.
Activity: 14

One of the few so-called green coins, that have promising concept and I hope, enough resources to implement this concept.
I'm agreed about the concept (but many projects have promising concepts), about resources you should check after the tokensale.

Do you really think, that sustainable development goals (SDGs) are real to achieve? I think some of these goals like no poverty or zero hunger are almost impossible to reach in this century.
That's right, but everybody should try to make the world less dangerous for our children.

That's right...Where is Switzerland and where is Brazil? If not Brazil, why not other South-American country?
It's their choice...Many successful project has been made with Swiss jurisdiction, one of the best for cryptocurrencies.
How can I be sure I'll receive my airdrop tokens and they won't be dumped immediately?

If they had enough resources, they wouldn' make any tokensale, especially the public one. So, everything will depend on ICO.
You may be right as for now but they have a chance to get support of Brazilian government (and others) .
You said that Amazonians Green Coin was launched to become a unique and innovative payment tool for environmental services. But what services are you actually talking about?

If they had enough resources, they wouldn' make any tokensale, especially the public one. So, everything will depend on ICO.
How is it possible to take part in the private sale that starts in November? Is it possible for individuals?
Activity: 6
As I understand the second round of airdrop is still active and they also have a good referral program. I'm sure it'll be cool.
A good opportunity to get a reward and I will buy tokens for me anyway. Since all green projects are now very popular. And this means that there will be a huge demand.
It also means there are a lot of competitors, even I know some green tokens launched this year. But with Brazilian government support, AMA has more chances than other tokens.
Not so many strong competitors, really. And the project is under Swiss jurisdiction, not the Brazil.
It's that case when it's not so important who would be the best. The problem is about saving nature, protecting our planet. We should support every green project (if it's not scam, sure). Technology should help us to survive.
Please, tell more how are you going to create new sustainable conservation units in the Brazil with the help of your token?
Is EBCF ready now, I hope? Or in development too, just like the AMA coin?
EBCF is not a coin, it's Brazilian Rainforest Conservation Company and its goal is to protect us from global ecological problems and poverty.
Do you really think, that sustainable development goals (SDGs) are real to achieve? I think some of these goals like no poverty or zero hunger are almost impossible to reach in this century.
Brazil is great and beautiful country, I hope it remains like this and I'll have a chance to visit it someday. Goog luck in your fight for the future.

We all have to fight climate change, deforesting and pollution, because if not, our inheritors won't have another Earth to live.
Obvious statement, but how Amazonian project will help to solve these global problems? Without any help of governments?
That's right...Where is Switzerland and where is Brazil? If not Brazil, why not other South-American country?
As I understand the second round of airdrop is still active and they also have a good referral program. I'm sure it'll be cool.
A good opportunity to get a reward and I will buy tokens for me anyway. Since all green projects are now very popular. And this means that there will be a huge demand.
It also means there are a lot of competitors, even I know some green tokens launched this year. But with Brazilian government support, AMA has more chances than other tokens.
Not so many strong competitors, really. And the project is under Swiss jurisdiction, not the Brazil.
What is the point of laucnhing the project under Swiss jurisdiction if you are from Brazil and your project is made to protect Amazonian jungles?
Pages:
Jump to: