Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together! - page 40. (Read 3533 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

we will wait for news about it. I would love to watch a video broadcast with the team members

they have news on social media about it. So you can look and do it right.
brand new
Activity: 0

as I understand it the main profit you will get from that. will you develop agriculture on these lands ? or will there be any other sources of income for the company ?

now I think that it will be possible to get a very good income after the listing. But still, as I understand to build a successful business will need a lot of time.
Activity: 8

Hey, guys . will you have a bounty program or airdrop ? I'd like to see some news on that.

if I understand correctly they carried out airdrop earlier as in the official chat often ask about the accrual of tokens.

what you're doing now is really impressive. I think the team is showing great initiative, but I wanted to understand what you offer to investors .

as I understand it will be a marketplace and will be something similar to green tourism and it will help to build the economy.

we'll see. how the project will develop further. now I would like to get more information about the team. and understand whether they will take part in any conferences .

we will wait for news about it. I would love to watch a video broadcast with the team members
Activity: 9
one of the most ambitious and global projects that I have seen, but as I understand it in order to make a profit the project will take several years if I understand it correctly.

what you're doing now is really impressive. I think the team is showing great initiative, but I wanted to understand what you offer to investors .

I saw on Twitter a great video about the project and I think that you have a very great perspective on this.

hi guys ! when do sales start ? can I buy tokens now? and what is the minimum contribution to the project ?

I am also willing to support the project but I still do not understand how this can be done because I will wait for news from the team about this.
brand new
Activity: 0

as I understand it will be a marketplace and will be something similar to green tourism and it will help to build the economy.

we'll see. how the project will develop further. now I would like to get more information about the team. and understand whether they will take part in any conferences .

This also requires large investments and not every company can afford it. But still it can increase the credibility of the project.
the team is now showing just great results and I think you have a great future. Since there are a lot of caring people all over the world.

I wonder what the platform will look like and when it will be launched.? Or you do not plan any software in the near future.

they already have a sanctuary I understand. I watched the video on YouTube and on Twitter. But I would like to understand how justified the use of blockchain technology will be.
Activity: 10

as I understand it the main profit you will get from that. will you develop agriculture on these lands ? or will there be any other sources of income for the company ?

here is me, too, very interested in this question. I would like to understand that tokens will be in demand and that in the future it will be a successful business.

I think that such large-scale projects have a future. Since the team is able to cover a very large number of people in a short time. This is essentially very important for the token .

Yes, I will monitor the growth of this project. and I think that he has a huge future. Because it brings just a huge benefit to the world.
Activity: 10
Hey, guys . will you have a bounty program or airdrop ? I'd like to see some news on that.
I wonder what the platform will look like and when it will be launched.? Or you do not plan any software in the near future.
in any case, we will wait for announcements on this occasion.  But saving nature is a very important issue for me and it is strange that I have not seen such projects before.
to implement the project the team needs to be interested and have a real enthusiasm in this direction and that is why we have not seen anything like this before )
hi guys ! when do sales start ? can I buy tokens now? and what is the minimum contribution to the project ?
Activity: 4
in any case, we will wait for announcements on this occasion.  But saving nature is a very important issue for me and it is strange that I have not seen such projects before.

as I understand it will also be compensation from the state or from the UN. You will need to read about it in more detail. So far, it looks pretty complicated.

read white paper and you can do more detailed conclusions on this about. But now I have to say that this is a very large-scale project and I think that in the future it will be really in demand.
Activity: 6
as I understand it will also be compensation from the state or from the UN. You will need to read about it in more detail. So far, it looks pretty complicated.
Pages:
Jump to: