Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AmityCoin - Re-Launch NEW TICKER XAM [PoW] [CPU ONLY] [NO POOLS] - page 2. (Read 1998 times)

copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Thank you very Much for this Cryptomaxsun!

Hop into the discord and we can arrange a bounty.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
How to set up a miner ??
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

This is another fake ann designed to spread a virus. Thank you very much for bringing it to my attention.

they will keep trying to make new ann. It happens many times per day with a different coins, not so widely spread, where announcement thread is small and people hear something about it, and tried to search. Hopefully you can grow your project making it easily recognizable and make it less interesting for fakes...
copper member
Mining for 2000 years? For me sounds too ambitious. Don't you think technology will be changed just in a few years from now? That's kind of unrealistic planning. And if overall plan in not realistic, why play in this at all?

and btw you have a copy ann https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xam-amitycoin-rebirth-powcpu-no-pools-5150844

This is another fake ann designed to spread a virus. Thank you very much for bringing it to my attention.

The emission Period is no longer 2000 Years.

It is now 186 coins per block forever.   Other coins such as Grin have a static block reward as well and will emit forever.  Its not new nor too ambitious to want to provide a mineable currency indefinitely.  FIAT Currency does not have a cap and for Private Fungible Digital Cash to replace it we feel Crypto need to be the same.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Mining for 2000 years? For me sounds too ambitious. Don't you think technology will be changed just in a few years from now? That's kind of unrealistic planning. And if overall plan in not realistic, why play in this at all?

and btw you have a copy ann https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xam-amitycoin-rebirth-powcpu-no-pools-5150844
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Why are the rest of your team members just cartoons. That sure does not give other people confidence to invest their resource into the project. Does it?

Once we have a secret development, we have specific team members. Something like this. I pass by such projects and advise others to do the same.
Openness to community is most important.

There is no secret development.  It was not my choice to not announce on BCT but other places. This was a decision of the founders who left the project and I took over.  I decided switching bases from Turtlecoin to Monero would helps achieve our goals in the fight against pools and GPUS.  Does a coin have to announce here on BCT or its a scam?  BCT is the end all authority?

Silly Silly Logic  

haha nah u good Tongue
RVN for example, there was no ANN at the start, Kai, a community member (that learned about the project directly by scrolling on github) that then made the discord and wrote the first community ANN was the one sharing that on bitcointalk
i remember always almost triggering Bruce Fenton by saying things like "Overstock ninja mined RVN", which was a joke to poke him but technically, according to the bitcointalk mentality, some would consider that accurate
but it aint accurate, cause it was announced in alot of different places, event were made before launch and such

Heck, even Satoshi didn't announced on bitcointalk, he made the forum later on and the source code wasnt even on github but sourceforge it's just that some people can be very very close minded.

So yeah, don't worry, u good :3

I have never quite understood how this one forum ever got to be viewed as the de facto singular source for all things crypto-related.  And, given the high percentage of scams and attempted revivals of long-dead projects, those who DO have something of value to post here are pretty much tossing their needle into a haystack of rubble and refuse.
copper member
You should absolutely have a link to the other unofficial bitcointalk announcement so we can check history:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annamity-coin-cn-soft-shell-coin-cpu-solo-pool-resist-5065494

That's quite some anger the AmityCore person is writing. Is that you hooftly?

This is not me.

This is AFAIK one of the old founders BCT Accounts.
copper member
Why are the rest of your team members just cartoons. That sure does not give other people confidence to invest their resource into the project. Does it?

Once we have a secret development, we have specific team members. Something like this. I pass by such projects and advise others to do the same.

There is no secret development.  It was not my choice to not announce on BCT but other places. This was a decision of the founders who left the project and I took over.  I decided switching bases from Turtlecoin to Monero would helps achieve our goals in the fight against pools and GPUS.  Does a coin have to announce here on BCT or its a scam?  BCT is the end all authority?

Silly Silly Logic  
Activity: 798
Merit: 256

Activity: 19
Merit: 4
Really trying, might need help Smiley But all in all, I agree on what you wrote above. I'm not trying to discredit any project doing good work. One should just be prepared that people will google just about anything to find dirt, so better to get it out from the beginning.
You're right, bitcointalk is like youtube comments, very simple. But another thing is funny, Amity decides to post their Re-launch, but didn't announce the original chain. Change of opinion about the impact an announcement here can have, I guess. But some will see this as not transparent, so the former miners of approx 27 million can look like ninja mining/premine.

It's not easy announcing Smiley
You should absolutely have a link to the other unofficial bitcointalk announcement so we can check history:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annamity-coin-cn-soft-shell-coin-cpu-solo-pool-resist-5065494

That's quite some anger the AmityCore person is writing. Is that you hooftly?
copper member
there no detected viruses,only coinminer and suspisious code blocks,except Malware/Gen.Generic.C2883982.

I fail to understand your point.  The Source code is auditable and anyone can build from source.  Furthermore, I'm not anonymous (As seen on the website)... I would have to be some kind of stupid to put a payload in a binary I release publicly.

Thanks for the laugh though.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
there no detected viruses,only coinminer and suspisious code blocks,except Malware/Gen.Generic.C2883982.
copper member

Seriously have you ever run a crypto miner/daemon before and never had a false positive?  If you are at all worried why not decompile it a Reverse Engineer it or better yet Just build from the OPEN Source code yourself?

And yes they are ALL coin miners except for the 'Generic' false positive in the first result.

copper member
site and wallet links dont work, but someone mine
https://getamitycoin.org/
working fine and mining fine in here, might wanna check your internet

What premine and purpose of forking?
no premine
purpose of forking is explained in that pre-whitepaper over there:
Code:
https://github.com/CalexCore/assets/blob/master/AMITY%20PRELIM%20WHITE%20PAPER%20v%201.1%20[v%2004.16.2019]%20[FINAL].pdf

"No premine":

#define BLOCK_REWARD                                    ((uint64_t)186000000)         //186 amit
#define GENESIS_BLOCK_REWARD                     ((uint64_t)26859932000000)    //26,859,932.000000 amit
#define PER_KB_BASE_FEE                                 ((uint64_t)5000)              //0.005 amit

Its all explained in the Linked paper.  You can read the source but not the paper it seems.  Unfortunate.  The Premine is to swap for coins that were on the Prior chain that's it.  Any left over after the claiming period will be Burned preserving our No Premine status,
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
site and wallet links dont work, but someone mine
https://getamitycoin.org/
working fine and mining fine in here, might wanna check your internet

What premine and purpose of forking?
no premine
purpose of forking is explained in that pre-whitepaper over there:
Code:
https://github.com/CalexCore/assets/blob/master/AMITY%20PRELIM%20WHITE%20PAPER%20v%201.1%20[v%2004.16.2019]%20[FINAL].pdf

"No premine":

#define BLOCK_REWARD                                    ((uint64_t)186000000)         //186 amit
#define GENESIS_BLOCK_REWARD                     ((uint64_t)26859932000000)    //26,859,932.000000 amit
#define PER_KB_BASE_FEE                                 ((uint64_t)5000)              //0.005 amit
Pages:
Jump to: