Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 36. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Thank you for sharing this article. Lately, I dont have much time to read news, I only read this forum everyonce in a while and its great people is sharing this information. I didnt know the reasons why the market was a bit down. But I am not sure if you guys noted that AML bitcoin raised its price a little since yesteday. I dont know you but even though it was very little this gives me huge hopes. The cryptocurrency market falling and AML on the rise!!!

ABSOLUTELY!!! 

AML BTC/ABTC is here to stay.....and will be the, or a SOLUTION to all the continued negativity in the crypto sphere!  We'll be the CRYPTO of CHOICE, as TIME AND PATIENCE will prevail for AML BITCOiN/ABTC!!!

My take & opinion!

ABTC:  🇱🇷🇱🇷💪💪🛡🛡🥇🥇🌋🌋😎👋👋

Absolutely Philly AML is here to stay. Now one can stop it, we can see is not the future anymore is the present.
Activity: 86
https://i.imgur.com/Cti3QCu.jpg

AML BitCoin Token (ABTC) is now listed on digital currency exchange, Exrates!

View ABTC on Exrates here: http://exrates.me

View the official announcement here:
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180511005646/en/AML-BitCoin-ABTC-Listed-Exrates-Cryptocurrency-Exchange

Great to hear this Team keep up the good work. I know that you are doing a great effort so this project succeeds.
Activity: 52
https://i.imgur.com/Cti3QCu.jpg

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180511005646/en/AML-BitCoin-ABTC-Listed-Exrates-Cryptocurrency-Exchange

Yay! Finally, I know that with AML my dreams are getting closer and closer to come true!

That is correct John little by little AML is gaining force every time. We just need to wait for more exchanges.
Activity: 266
Must READ!!!  Great NEWS for AML BTC!!! 

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-a-troubling-payment-system-bank-of-america-executive/

ABTC-WILL BE A GAME CHANGER!!!  My o/p

🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡🥇🥇🌋🌋🦅🦅🏆🦅
Activity: 273
Merit: 100

Thank you for sharing this article. Lately, I dont have much time to read news, I only read this forum everyonce in a while and its great people is sharing this information. I didnt know the reasons why the market was a bit down. But I am not sure if you guys noted that AML bitcoin raised its price a little since yesteday. I dont know you but even though it was very little this gives me huge hopes. The cryptocurrency market falling and AML on the rise!!!

ABSOLUTELY!!! 

AML BTC/ABTC is here to stay.....and will be the, or a SOLUTION to all the continued negativity in the crypto sphere!  We'll be the CRYPTO of CHOICE, as TIME AND PATIENCE will prevail for AML BITCOiN/ABTC!!!

My take & opinion!

ABTC:  🇱🇷🇱🇷💪💪🛡🛡🥇🥇🌋🌋😎👋👋
Activity: 33
I really like this read!   Do to continued interest in the crypto sphere there will be a cryptocurrency index fund.  It will be publically traded which will be be easier for institutional investors to get involved.  The crypto market is gaining interest and it looks like big investment opportunities are coming too.  Check it out! I think some day, AML/ABTC will be one of the basket names or a leader it’s its space!! 

://www.ccn.com/bloomberg-inks-deal-with-novogratz-founded-galaxy-digital-to-launch-cryptocurrency-price-index/

AML BitCoin/ABTC-THE FUTURE HAS BEGUN!!  👏👏👏

MARCUS ANDRADE IS A STUD!!  HE KNOWS HIS MARKET AND HE WILL FIGHT FOR HIS INVESTORS, as he said!!  I was already confident coming into this opportunity, but after his online chat regarding patents being approved worldwide......  WOW!!!!!!  How impressive and proud to have his leadership!!

AML/ABTC’s time has arrived....  Within the next 45 days, let the fun begin.  I/many believe and fully support this incredible opportunity in front of us all! 

Good luck out on the road Marcus/Team/Advisors/NAC/ Others!!!  We’re rooting for you!!

EXCITING TIMES!  TEAM!!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡🥇🥇🌋🌋😎🍻

PhillyWilly, I really like your posts. Its great to see how people are excited about the news Marcus is about to give us. I am too super excited about finding out if the patent was approved or not. There's no reason why it should have been or can be approved. Anyway, let's wait for the big news, let's hold to our coins and just expect the best.
Activity: 52
Futures could be having an impact on bitcoin.  We’ll just wait until AML/ABTC shows up on the scene!  That could get real interesting.....  We’ll see!  😀

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-decline-driven-by-q4-futures-launch-fed-researchers-claim/

What a good article, that's why we just need to wait since very soon we will be in many exchanges, we just have to hope for the best.
Activity: 80
Even though the coin is now listed on IDAX its great to know that, according to Marcus AMA, within 30-45 days the coin will be listed in other exchanges as well. This is reassuring. I want to see how the price behaves once listed on other sites. Great moments to come for AML.

I hope so, but IDAX action is not very encouraging!

You do not need to worry about the price not being encouraging. This is the nature of cryptos. But I know they will be listed on more exchanges within the next month or so according to Marcus Andrade. Keep the faith alive!

Great John, we are hoping that AML will be on more exchanges. I'm not worried at all, the AML Team and Marcus have been working hard to make this done.
Activity: 88
I really like this read!   Do to continued interest in the crypto sphere there will be a cryptocurrency index fund.  It will be publically traded which will be be easier for institutional investors to get involved.  The crypto market is gaining interest and it looks like big investment opportunities are coming too.  Check it out! I think some day, AML/ABTC will be one of the basket names or a leader it’s its space!! 

://www.ccn.com/bloomberg-inks-deal-with-novogratz-founded-galaxy-digital-to-launch-cryptocurrency-price-index/

MARCUS ANDRADE IS A STUD!!  HE KNOWS HIS MARKET AND HE WILL FIGHT FOR HIS INVESTORS, as he said!!  I was already confident coming into this opportunity, but after his online chat regarding patents being approved worldwide......  WOW!!!!!!  How impressive and proud to have his leadership!!

AML/ABTC’s time has arrived....  Within the next 45 days, let the fun begin.  I/many believe and fully support this incredible opportunity in front of us all! 

Good luck out on the road Marcus/Team/Advisors/NAC/ Others!!!  We’re rooting for you!!

That is right Philly, Marcus has been working really hard to protect us. I'm so excited about this amazing project, thank you providing us great information. No one will stop this train now.

Activity: 28
Futures could be having an impact on bitcoin.  We’ll just wait until AML/ABTC shows up on the scene!  That could get real interesting.....  We’ll see!  😀

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-decline-driven-by-q4-futures-launch-fed-researchers-claim/

Thanks for all bro
Activity: 19
Even though the coin is now listed on IDAX its great to know that, according to Marcus AMA, within 30-45 days the coin will be listed in other exchanges as well. This is reassuring. I want to see how the price behaves once listed on other sites. Great moments to come for AML.

You do not need to worry about the price not being encouraging. This is the nature of cryptos. But I know they will be listed on more exchanges within the next month or so according to Marcus Andrade. Keep the faith alive!
Activity: 62

Hopefully they'll list on a proper exchange, not another shady backwater like IDAX or a straight out sketchy exchange like HitBTC. Digress or falter, I guess.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2

Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Man so much great news this week. I have been following this project since phase 1 and have bought enough tokens to keep my interest. lol I believe crypto is the future of fiat currency. But governments will not let that happen, until there is a solution that lets them regulate it. If we know anything about governments is that they like to run our lives, and are full of buerocrates. That being said. I believe, if this coin works with governments it has unlimited potential, and the potential to uniting the word under one currency.
If it does go to $.50 I am with Victor, and will buy my fill and those coins will not see the light of day until ABTC replaces most of crypto currency.

I am also overwhelmed with all these good news. I hope that aml and governments can get along as I also believe in the unlimited potential they can reach.

Yeah, market must be really excited too! What a nice job on IDAX, $1.15! I wish I put my money elsewhere

Activity: 19
Man so much great news this week. I have been following this project since phase 1 and have bought enough tokens to keep my interest. lol I believe crypto is the future of fiat currency. But governments will not let that happen, until there is a solution that lets them regulate it. If we know anything about governments is that they like to run our lives, and are full of buerocrates. That being said. I believe, if this coin works with governments it has unlimited potential, and the potential to uniting the word under one currency.
If it does go to $.50 I am with Victor, and will buy my fill and those coins will not see the light of day until ABTC replaces most of crypto currency.

I am also overwhelmed with all these good news. I hope that aml and governments can get along as I also believe in the unlimited potential they can reach.

Totally agree Peter, things are getting pumped in here. I also read that AML is on Taiwan news. I enjoy reading the article. Here it is https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3424711
Activity: 8

Pages:
Jump to: