Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 74. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I just wanted to add something.  I'm in 4 other cryptocurrencies which are all down approximately 65%-70%  right now.  AML BTC is by far my favorite digital currency and I own a lot of AML tokens.  The crypto market is down, but not out.  It's like we're seeing a turnover of sorts.  Regulation, compliancy, and validation, is definitely in play.  

AML BTC is a 'New Era'coin that fits the current market setiment going forward. It seems from what I've be been reading, liquidity will help lead the charge going ahead.  Big Finacial institutions like Goldmen Sacks will enter in the near future and spark other institutional investors.  Anylysts agree new investors will spark the cryptocurrency market and volume could come from from financial institutions and retail investors.  

Finally, AML BTC-right Place-right Time-right Leader (Marcus Andrade)-right Team GOLDEN PLAY.  My O/P.

PATIENCE-TIMING-AML BTC/ABTC!!!!!!!🙏 🍻 🇱🇷🥂👏👏👏🙏😎
Activity: 6
The potential that AML BitCoin has is huge!!! I can't wait for it to be listed on HitBTC. However, I think it's important to let the team do what its needed, they are the experts and they know what they are doing.
Hope you guys aren't afraid of heights.....ABTC will fly high. So leave the negativity to these coins that will disappear when the imminent regulation comes!

👍👍
If any of you have been paying attention to the market in the long term, you would see a pattern which usually presents itself as follows. First stage, ico, tokens are sold quickly accompanied by a flood of possibilities and promises. Second stage, distribution, tokens are distributed as quickly as possible in order to receive funds. Third stage, listing, the coin and or token is shoved into any exchange possible. Forth stage, silence, having been listed the developers of the platform seem to cut off all communication and subject the token holders to the volatility of the markets. A road map may be published with future deadlines that can be as far out as a year or more. All this time allows tokens to be subjected to pump and dumps, falsehoods, and media speculation. Keep in mind that most published deadlines are seldom met. This causes not only token holders to lose interest but also any possible partnerships. Thus causing the tokens to lose value and occasionally resulting in a failed project. I for one would not appreciate being thrown to the wolves in a volatile market if the completion of the project is still years away. In my opinion listing should be done as close as possible to the completion of the platform. Any new developments should be withheld until listing in order to maximize interest. It's just the smart way to do things. Patience will prevail.

We'll put......and very thoughtful!  Patience and timing will be key.  💪💪
Activity: 56
Every day the market for cryptos gets stronger and stronger. And this is only the beginning. AML has a bright future ahead!
And I personally like your attitude, and your call. And why only such slogans are taken, good faith and confidence in the project is probably the most important thing in our business. If everyone believed and said that probably in the topics in general negativity would not be. Class.

Keeping a positive attitude through all the uncalled for negativity is of the utmost importance! Our patience and positivity will be rewarded when AML goes live. Every buyer will soon realize why this type of crypto is so revolutionary. I can't wait to see what the future holds for AML as well as all of us!

Cheers!
Activity: 205
Hope you guys aren't afraid of heights.....ABTC will fly high. So leave the negativity to these coins that will disappear when the imminent regulation comes!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Every day the market for cryptos gets stronger and stronger. And this is only the beginning. AML has a bright future ahead!
And I personally like your attitude, and your call. And why only such slogans are taken, good faith and confidence in the project is probably the most important thing in our business. If everyone believed and said that probably in the topics in general negativity would not be. Class.
Activity: 37
If any of you have been paying attention to the market in the long term, you would see a pattern which usually presents itself as follows. First stage, ico, tokens are sold quickly accompanied by a flood of possibilities and promises. Second stage, distribution, tokens are distributed as quickly as possible in order to receive funds. Third stage, listing, the coin and or token is shoved into any exchange possible. Forth stage, silence, having been listed the developers of the platform seem to cut off all communication and subject the token holders to the volatility of the markets. A road map may be published with future deadlines that can be as far out as a year or more. All this time allows tokens to be subjected to pump and dumps, falsehoods, and media speculation. Keep in mind that most published deadlines are seldom met. This causes not only token holders to lose interest but also any possible partnerships. Thus causing the tokens to lose value and occasionally resulting in a failed project. I for one would not appreciate being thrown to the wolves in a volatile market if the completion of the project is still years away. In my opinion listing should be done as close as possible to the completion of the platform. Any new developments should be withheld until listing in order to maximize interest. It's just the smart way to do things. Patience will prevail.
Activity: 67
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
This is crazy! We have been informed by the admin for over 6 month (yes Mark I know you are the admin), not a sign from one of the founders.

Before I had the patient to wait a year if I had to, but without communicating one thing regarding the progress of the project by the team is ridiculous! And smells like a SCAMM!
Wow, you have a pretty strong statement about the project. And do you have a sharper and prove your truth grounds? Since then it was possible to listen to your words, maybe it will stop many of the errors. I am in any case, I will pass over this project, so I think it will be better. Maybe later I come back to this conversation.
Activity: 37
Who is not happy with this project, sell your tickets to those who want to buy. And for all holders of the token, I will say that if the project is worthwhile (and it is exactly this), when you enter the exchange its price will be X20 at the start! So calm friends.
bla bla bla bla bla, and again the same message, I told you not to use the word "soon" again! and still you have the guts to do that.

I know this does not happen overnight, but thats something different than 6 months! I lost my faith in you, even if you hit the exchange (probably in another 6 months) I won't let you fool me the whole project, because you will never ever succeed, this way.

You are the worst in communicating, worst in marketing, worst in planning. Also your admin in our community is the worst, unprofessional admin I've ever seen in the cryptoworld.

How can a trustworthy (aml/kyc) coin succeed if this team is one of the most untrustworthy team there is? How?!?

AM2018, if you are a purchaser of tokens for AML Bitcoin and are unsatisfied with your purchase, I invite you to contact my office and we can discuss and try to resolve your concerns.  I will forward anything you tell me to to NAC Foundation.  My email address is [email protected].  In order for us to address your concerns, however, you will have to give us your contact information.  I will not reveal it on this site, but we cannot help you if we do not know who you are.    
Hi David perhaps u are not aware but its pretty obvious that AM2018 is in fact Anthony sloowdown,this guy is not letting up and continue to try and control what users post along with the FUD!
I’m with PhillyWilly here and have no problem buying his tokens but as we know he’s sloowdown and has no tokens.

I thought this from the beginning! There is no doubt in my mind that this guy is sloowdown trying to tear down this thread again with his threats and negativity.
If he were a real buyer, he would do everything in his power to uphold the value of this coin that we all bought for the benefit of his investment which clearly he's not.
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
bla bla bla bla bla, and again the same message, I told you not to use the word "soon" again! and still you have the guts to do that.

I know this does not happen overnight, but thats something different than 6 months! I lost my faith in you, even if you hit the exchange (probably in another 6 months) I won't let you fool me the whole project, because you will never ever succeed, this way.

You are the worst in communicating, worst in marketing, worst in planning. Also your admin in our community is the worst, unprofessional admin I've ever seen in the cryptoworld.

How can a trustworthy (aml/kyc) coin succeed if this team is one of the most untrustworthy team there is? How?!?

AM2018, if you are a purchaser of tokens for AML Bitcoin and are unsatisfied with your purchase, I invite you to contact my office and we can discuss and try to resolve your concerns.  I will forward anything you tell me to to NAC Foundation.  My email address is [email protected].  In order for us to address your concerns, however, you will have to give us your contact information.  I will not reveal it on this site, but we cannot help you if we do not know who you are.    
Hi David perhaps u are not aware but its pretty obvious that AM2018 is in fact Anthony sloowdown,this guy is not letting up and continue to try and control what users post along with the FUD!
I’m with PhillyWilly here and have no problem buying his tokens but as we know he’s sloowdown and has no tokens.
What really will help win the trust of investors and keep me patiënt is an AMA by one of the founders of AML Bitcoin, where the investors have the chance to ask questions. I have not seen the face of for example Marcus Andrade anywhere speaking about AML Bitcoin.

I have spoken with Marcus Andrade and I can call you from personal experience that he is extremely busy traveling the world working to further the interests of AML Bitcoin.  I do not think it in the best interest of the company or any AML Bitcoin purchaser for him to stop what he is doing to post on websites.  I am sure the company will announce when it has something to announce. Let the company do its job!  It cannot go to every website and respond to every post.

David,
Thanks so much for joining this conversation! I couldn't agree more.
As a purchaser, I hope that NAC puts their time and efforts to get the word out and further the success of AML BTC rather than commenting on every single post on every single website.
I believe that NAC will do the right thing for all of us.
Cheers!
What really will help win the trust of investors and keep me patiënt is an AMA by one of the founders of AML Bitcoin, where the investors have the chance to ask questions. I have not seen the face of for example Marcus Andrade anywhere speaking about AML Bitcoin.

I have spoken with Marcus Andrade and I can call you from personal experience that he is extremely busy traveling the world working to further the interests of AML Bitcoin.  I do not think it in the best interest of the company or any AML Bitcoin purchaser for him to stop what he is doing to post on websites.  I am sure the company will announce when it has something to announce. Let the company do its job!  It cannot go to every website and respond to every post.

David,
As a purchaser, I hope that NAC puts their time and efforts to get the word out and further the success of AML BTC rather than commenting on every single post on every single website.
Cheers!

👍👍👍

I have spoken with Marcus Andrade and I can call you from personal experience that he is extremely busy traveling the world working to further the interests of AML Bitcoin.  I do not think it in the best interest of the company or any AML Bitcoin purchaser for him to stop what he is doing to post on websites.  I am sure the company will announce when it has something to announce. Let the company do its job!  It cannot go to every website and respond to every post.

David,
Cheers!

AM2018, if you are a purchaser of tokens for AML Bitcoin and are unsatisfied with your purchase, I invite you to contact my office and we can discuss and try to resolve your concerns.  I will forward anything you tell me to to NAC Foundation.  My email address is [email protected].  In order for us to address your concerns, however, you will have to give us your contact information.  I will not reveal it on this site, but we cannot help you if we do not know who you are.   

David-Amen to that!  I couldn't agree more with your comments....  I'd be willing to purchase AM2018's tokens at cost, if he chooses to exit.  Of course, this depends on the number of tokens, but I and possibly others would be interested to purchase them if that's even an option. 

Anyways, I understand some of the criticism regarding communication, which could be perceived as somewhat slow.  None of us have a crystal ball and all of us are here on our own accord, having invested in the potential of AML BTC.  I like Mark and others are willing to wait, as we believe Marcus, NAC and Team are working diligently towards the future success of ABTC and its token purchasers!  So get in and buckle your seat, cause it's going to be one heck of a roller coaster ride!  I feel very fortunate and blessed to be part of this project.     🇱🇷👌👌👌🇱🇷

David-Are you able to answer any of our questions, comment or offer any other insight, other than what you've commented on?  Thanks in advance.😀
Activity: 38

AM2018, if you are a purchaser of tokens for AML Bitcoin and are unsatisfied with your purchase, I invite you to contact my office and we can discuss and try to resolve your concerns.  I will forward anything you tell me to to NAC Foundation.  My email address is [email protected].  In order for us to address your concerns, however, you will have to give us your contact information.  I will not reveal it on this site, but we cannot help you if we do not know who you are.   
This is crazy! We have been informed by the admin for over 6 month (yes Mark I know you are the admin), not a sign from one of the founders.

Before I had the patient to wait a year if I had to, but without communicating one thing regarding the progress of the project by the team is ridiculous! And smells like a SCAMM!

I am an attorney for NAC Foundation (AML Bitcoin).  The company will communicate when it has news to communicate.  I don't want them wasting their time on endless websites responding to every post.  I have seen no indication NAC Foundation and AML Bitcoin is anything other than what they have claimed to be.  When authorized, my office has made refunds to AML token purchasers who requested them.  This is not the actions of a scam.  Everyone I have talked to says they have received the tokens they purchased.  Now let NAC do their job, and for the sake of all AML Bitcoin purchasers, stop trying to destabilize the value of AML Bitcoin with unsupported accusations of it being a scam.  I believe that if you were actually an AML Bitcoin purchaser, seeking to improve the value of your purchase, you would not be making these reckless statements.  Your actions make me question your motives.  These thoughts reflect my own opinion and have not been passed by or authorized by NAC Foundation.

Pages:
Jump to: