Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ammbr Project - Global Bandwidth Tokenization - page 2. (Read 3108 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Two co-founders of Ethereum and several of their co-investors have expressed interest in the project. Consequently, an urgent decision was made on September 1st, to delay the launch by a few days to review these developments with the parties. The investment group has given their commitment to support the project with a significant investment of both their time and money.

is it confirmed that they are 100% committed to support/work on this project?  I am very excited about this project!

Activity: 490
Merit: 136
Bounty program is coming, yes.

Cool! We are looking forward to the announcement  Smiley
Activity: 7
Home photo is closely related to the project? I did not understand, this is the relevant hardware indicators?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.
ONE of the best coins on bitcointalk!
p.s.
BUY this coin! This one will be big.
Activity: 26
Bounty program is coming, yes.
Activity: 20
 Cool Cool Cool

Ammbr is BACK!!  Grin

Hey guys, glad your back up and running, waiting patiently for this one.

Would love to find out more about the proposed plans for Ammbr in the UK.

Would also be great to connect with you guys.

Is there no talk of a bounty program?

Smiley
Thank you to our early supporters for your keen interest. Our Token sale will now run November 14 - 28. The previously communicated bonus amounts of up to 30% will be available, but for shorter periods so be prepared to participate. We will have comprehensive details in version 2 of the whitepaper to be released in a few days.

Ammbr Token will now be MESH (MSH)

To avoid potential confusion and better align with the Ammbr utility of mesh networks our token will now be called MESH with MSH as the currency symbol.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
This is amazing concept I watched the video in Russian but didn't understand well how this work. You have any link of video in English looking forward to know more details about this project. What is plan you have to launch bounty campaign.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Nice project and so is the idea behind it. However technical implementation is not so clear to tell the truth. What about social media bounty campaigns, will you have any?
Activity: 20
Hi Guys,

We've just now signed up for our Bitcoin Talk account, but we have a few members who are on here already.  We are very interested in this project. Cool

We will be supporting the ICO and including it in our upcoming ICO blog section.

The new developments sound great, we're involved.

Good luck! Wink
What sort of bountys are people wanting?

Usually it depends on the goals set by the company  Smiley
There may be social networks to attract more attention to the project

What sort of bountys are people wanting?
Thank you, for the feedback!
Can we expect the appearance of a bounty, or is it not necessary for Ammbr?
As a newbie account, we are not able to post pictures, only links. The pictures were posted from the links we provided in the original post. We should have some new pictures of the hardware available soon.

The response from the community, organisations, and governmental bodies has been well beyond our wildest expectations. We genuinely want to thank our early backers and token buyers who were ready to participate in the token sale.

Two co-founders of Ethereum and several of their co-investors have expressed interest in the project. Consequently, an urgent decision was made on September 1st, to delay the launch by a few days to review these developments with the parties. The investment group has given their commitment to support the project with a significant investment of both their time and money.

With the experience of the incoming team and their significant network within the [Suspicious link removed]munity, the Ammbr Foundation is restructuring the sale process and timing to put forward the strongest possible token offering. The token sale is scheduled several weeks from now, and we will communicate the new plans as they become known.
We would like to reward our early supporters and will evaluate options.

If you would like to be kept up to date actively, you can add your email address to our list on ammbr.com, click the more info button and enter your email address.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why some people in this community put a few hardware pictures? Is there a relationship with this project? I do not understand.
Why postponed the token sale?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Is it crowd sale on hold?When are we going to be able to invest in this ico? I had been waiting for a while and now we are unable to invest. Cry
Activity: 15
Hey guys,

I've been waiting for this one for a while.  Can't wait to hear the new announcements!!  I was readying my wallet, when I saw the postpone.

Shout out to the Ammbr team!! Keep us in the loop!

Cool Cool
So guys. if you do not mind I have a couple of questions. Which providers you are gonna use for your wi-fi chain? For example in USA, New-York (upstate) or New-Jersey(Jersey city or Orange county for example). Because I'm afraid so, global internet operators like Verizon, or Time Warner cable, do not accept your idea at all. And in that case, which connections (from which one\or multiple providers) ammbr's users can share? Because if you want to made a decenralized wi-fi internet connection, you actually must have your own internet channel, satellite or wired\optical one. Basically you are must be your own provider. I just trying to understand your idea of independent wi-fi net. Maybe you can share your plans with us - potentional investors.

Like:

1) How much you are going to spend for assembling your own internet channel \ satellite connection?

2) How long it takes?

3) Why ICO start so early (only 8 days between announcing and ICO)? Without full information, without answers and bunch of questions from your future customers and investors?

The purpose of the Ammbr Project is to allow individuals (or companies) to build their own service however they choose. While we do have plans to develop our own internet channels, that is a ways off yet. The real strength of the Ammbr Project is that it is an open standard and people are able to build out the network in any way they can imagine.

We are not sure what you are asking as far as how long what takes?

The token sale is postponed briefly while we prepare for an upcoming announcement about some new developments that will benefit the project and any interested buyers. If you want to keep up to date on that, you can register your email on our website and we will email you when we the announcement goes out (expect it to go out very soon).
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
What a unique concept.
Selling bandwidth using crypto currency is new to me. What i know until now is that selling bandwidth is the work of an ISP. But now it will be traded in the crypto currency world.
(y)
Pages:
Jump to: