Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] Ammo Reloaded - Gaming Community Ecosystem with Content Monetization - page 6. (Read 3261 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
this coin is basically a waste of time   premine 77777777 coins with a total supply of just over 78 mil what is that 98% premine.   What good tweeter user
would waste his time for 50 coins worth nothing?
You can sell it and got 40 satoshi, approximately $0.0062. Actually, with masternodes only in Q3 2018 this coin - dubious investment.
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
this coin is basically a waste of time   premine 77777777 coins with a total supply of just over 78 mil what is that 98% premine.   What good tweeter user
would waste his time for 50 coins worth nothing?
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
I have a few ammo, I liked the idea of this project, I hope that the new team will take it on the right path.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ammo Reloaded - Project Lead
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
I've heard the Chinese need to sell a lot of their Baikal ASICs pronto, they starve if they don't sell them. Also they are hungry for Baikal itself so Cyberia is gonna be chinese soon
wallet no sync...

seems to work fine with all. At what block does it stuck?

Please add node:  ammoreloaded.io

Hello, Dev

What are the requirements for Masternode?

Economical detail have not been outlines yet. Masternodes are planned for Q3 2018

I think I remember that I have a few AMMO coins somewhere, I love that this project is resumed, the previous team was a disaster.

Indeed it was. We are happy to restart the project! Smiley
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Hello
Interesting project, I will watch him
More info
Developers of luck
Activity: 140
Hello, Dev

What are the requirements for Masternode?
Hello, dev.
What about masternodes? How many coins need for collateral? What rewards? When will start?
I assume you have already asked in discord. We haven't outlined technical details or economical aspects yet.
No, I didn't connected to your discord yet. What the reason to conceal technical and economical details?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I think I remember that I have a few AMMO coins somewhere, I love that this project is resumed, the previous team was a disaster.
how do we get initial coin for stake?

You can buy them on the exchange: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/AMMO/BTC

Or join the bounty program.
Activity: 100
how do we get initial coin for stake?
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
No IСO, no tokens for sale. I correctly understood that the bounty is not foreseeable in the foreseeable future.

The bounties are from private funds of a few member who joined the community takeover.
Activity: 266
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
No IСO, no tokens for sale. I correctly understood that the bounty is not foreseeable in the foreseeable future.
Hello, dev.
What about masternodes? How many coins need for collateral? What rewards? When will start?

I assume you have already asked in discord. We haven't outlined technical details or economical aspects yet.
Hello, dev.

TWITTERDISCORDFACEBOOKWALLETSSOURCE CODEREDDITWEBSITE

Please visit the following link for a more detailed BIO of our team members by clicking on the images: https://ammoreloaded.io/#team

Pages:
Jump to: