Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 116. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Synereo's first product will be "Qrator". is there any other product line coming then? at initial ICO, I was expecting a product solution "Synereo" is being developed. However, it is going to be called "Qrator". Is Qrator part of Synereo or just rebranded?  Huh 

Qrator is the only and main product of synereo. It is everything while the owner company's name is Synereo
Activity: 324
Synereo's first product will be "Qrator". is there any other product line coming then? at initial ICO, I was expecting a product solution "Synereo" is being developed. However, it is going to be called "Qrator". Is Qrator part of Synereo or just rebranded?  Huh 
Please confirm if synereo is coming this month annnnd if price will go above $10  Grin

buy some AMP now and reconfirm when beta is up. many of us are expecting thighs happen within this month!!!    Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Yes, Synereo's first product, Qrator, will be here before the end of June. Smiley

As for the price of AMP, well, yes, it will be above $10 at some point in the future. It's currently around $0.50 and expectations are it will be well over $1 in the very short term, possibly by July.

As for when it'll be above $10, this is crypto, so anything can happen. The Beta is most likely to be very, very, popular so I'd expect this within 6 to 12 months if I had to guess... Wink
Please confirm if synereo is coming this month annnnd if price will go above $10  Grin
Bittrex AMP market is Synereo right? Sorry for dumb question.

thought Polo is better rate than Bittrex.

Yes
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
When exactly will be beta?

the day AMP will rise in Polo  Grin

penciled thanks! but Synereo slack is soooo quiet now.  Undecided

Its because everyone is waiting for Beta. If Beta is perspective product price of AMP should reach 5 dollars quite fast.

right after corresponding. things went very smoothly.   Grin Slack is active!!  And I am exciting to see new beta coming soon.  Wink

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Bitcoin the only GOD.

penciled thanks! but Synereo slack is soooo quiet now.  Undecided

Its because everyone is waiting for Beta. If Beta is perspective product price of AMP should reach 5 dollars quite fast.
Will the Beta have a wallet inside and if not when will you release one?

What to talk of wallet or other fuck. How do we know they are really releasing a good beta, it may be fully crap Cheesy and market may crash who knows Smiley

if it is crappy one, Alpha testers have already reported that. Apparently none of alpha testers complain about the product.
instead of guessing, why not drag ur lazy ass into their slack and ask for joining testing the product ?  Grin Grin

slack link then?
Activity: 151

What to talk of wallet or other fuck. How do we know they are really releasing a good beta, it may be fully crap Cheesy and market may crash who knows Smiley

if it is crappy one, Alpha testers have already reported that. Apparently none of alpha testers complain about the product.
instead of guessing, why not drag ur lazy ass into their slack and ask for joining testing the product ?  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Activity: 179
looks like i'm bout to buy 10 BTC more of AMP soon, this coin has a good charm around it  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
don't you realize that most of top coins are still in BETA phase(ETH/Factom/Waves/STeem/...) ?
are you new to crypto ?
even Steem is still in BETA and look at where it is now

it is a fact that coins will always go up and down . Look at how ETH did. It dumped hard last year and go up this year. Same for XRP/DGB and more
this is the year for AMP to go UP
no matter what you say, It will go up

if you don't join the train, so be it. Just stay outside and enjoy our mooning train  Cool

So you compare Synereo with Steem and call me 'new in crypto'? LOL. I am in AMP by the way, just for the record.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Jump to: