Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 376. (Read 879199 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
where can i find more info about the upcoming bnktothefuture.com pitch?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Well if they think people should be able to game their system for $5000 hour in tokens then perhaps its a new type of economy. Heck I should quit my job and go work there full time.  Grin

Now, I'm not a betting man, but I'd wager bottom dollar that it's the Larimer Gang and their Chicom associates who are exploiting it for their own benefit.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

The technology we're using has been in development for 4.5 years and has already received $3.2M in investment.

Where did the $3.2M in investment come from? Was it being raised from angel investors and VCs independently from the AMP tokens in return for equity?

Are there further plans to raise money from VCs and angel investors?

Thanks a lot!

That invested money was to support the open source tech that existed prior to Synereo existing.  No equity or AMP connection there.
That information is meant to convey the depth of value behind the technology that Greg Meredith brings to the table.

In September, there is an investment round - stay tuned here, or in our Slack channel for more details.  (link in my signature below)

One of the best projects in all of crypto, anything I am not investing into my own project, I am investing in AMP.

Disclaimer: I am assisting with Consulting, but only because I believe AMP will win in the social media blockchain space. This is for real.
Activity: 678
Merit: 500

The technology we're using has been in development for 4.5 years and has already received $3.2M in investment.

Where did the $3.2M in investment come from? Was it being raised from angel investors and VCs independently from the AMP tokens in return for equity?

Thanks a lot!

That invested money was to support the open source tech that existed prior to Synereo existing.  No equity or AMP connection there.
That information is meant to convey the depth of value behind the technology that Greg Meredith brings to the table.

In September, there is an investment round - stay tuned here, or in our Slack channel for more details.  (link in my signature below)

Thanks for the info.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Your Network. Your Rules.
Is there a current way to acquire AMP besides buying it currently, or only after the launch?

Can we run a node?

I saw the ampliphyer program but I have no time for this. I am excited how things are coming along, but almost no spare btc  Embarrassed

Next public AMP sale in Sept. - you can buy AMPs on the market, of course.

You can set up a node on the test-net - check out #docker-testing in our slack channel for details.  (link below)

Thanks a lot!

Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
what will Synereo be sellinn on banktothefuture, when their AMP are already on exchanges?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Is there a current way to acquire AMP besides buying it currently, or only after the launch?

Can we run a node?

I saw the ampliphyer program but I have no time for this. I am excited how things are coming along, but almost no spare btc  Embarrassed
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

Thanks a lot!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Steemit was launched way to quick. That's what i like about Synereo. They take their time to make a rocksolid start.
legendary
Activity: 966

Well if they think people should be able to game their system for $5000 hour in tokens then perhaps its a new type of economy. Heck I should quit my job and go work there full time.  Grin

The biggest problem i see with steem is the unbalaced way to reqward to the early users and the new users, in other order i like very much the system they have  used limit dumping possibilities, if you want to withdras you must do it in small batches for 104 weeks, this avoid the risk of whale  dumpeing at beggining. I think this is a very interesting project for Synereo to learn what works and what not in a real use base
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

legendary
Its a matter of time for synereo to be $1 and above, There will be fear competion between synereo and Steem.  An alliance between these two will be ideal Smiley

$1 I think will take perhaps 1 year. I see it heading that direction slow and steady.

Synereo used to trade at $0.0022.  Now, it's at $0.11.  That's a x50 multiplier in one year.  It needs less than a x10 multiplier to get to $1.  Imo, it'll see that price sooner than you think.

You are right. Now seeing what Steem just did with very little I think $1 could hit before the crowdsale starts on BnkToTheFuture.
legendary
Its a matter of time for synereo to be $1 and above, There will be fear competion between synereo and Steem.  An alliance between these two will be ideal Smiley

$1 I think will take perhaps 1 year. I see it heading that direction slow and steady.

Synereo used to trade at $0.0022.  Now, it's at $0.11.  That's a x50 multiplier in one year.  It needs less than a x10 multiplier to get to $1.  Imo, it'll see that price sooner than you think.
legendary

Steem is crap.  Any alliance or cooperation with those scumbags will only tarnish and impede Synereo's development.  Synereo and Steem are extreme opposites in all aspects from technology to ideology.  Steem represents everything that Synereo doesn't want to be.

Check out today's hangout!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsnw38wYTUE

A good Q & A period gets deep into important subjects.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Roberto TM
Jump to: