Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 97. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
So much fud on this topic it's crazy x)

The problem is not this topic. The beta was launched and we are still only praying it exists and it is good. I wish we could install and run it. If the team is afraid of letting 1k people use the plugin (WildSpark), let's imagine what could happen in case of mass adoption.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Guys it's a really easy trend to follow with these coins..

1. Never get married to any coin.

2. Always buy on the hype and dump before the news. In other words you should've bought up in may-june..and dumped on June 29 before the launch. Nothing goes up after a release when there has been hype. I think another bct memeber as pointed this out on the thread.

To recap, buy the hype and dump the news. This is what crypto and prob most stocks are all about.

You are true man .
 I like your advice ... We can't trust on any coin we all are here to earn money . As all we know that what happened with the ICO-2 AMP .. People are still on loss after 1 year who has invested in BTC..

I think who has invested on other coins like ETH /XRP already made 10X.

The market is just come invest on Hyip and sell.
And again re-buy at dump

If you are true crypto trader Read above ..
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
That's a shitty advice,
That's not true. His advice is spot on. The same happens after ICOs.
Merit: 500

2. Always buy on the hype and dump before the news. In other words you should've bought up in may-june..and dumped on June 29 before the launch. Nothing goes up after a release when there has been hype. I think another bct memeber as pointed this out on the thread.

To recap, buy the hype and dump the news. This is what crypto and prob most stocks are all about.

That's a shitty advice, I most of the time bought when the price was down, then some hype happened anticipating some new development, most of the time the price just went up a little.

Then the price actually went up when the news were released. I mean sure in Synereo we knew for months now that the product will be released.

But it's still kind of semi-open beta, they are still improving it basedo n the limited people who join the testing and on feedback.

So the news were good, and Synereo possibly has only time to grow from here,so I am still holding. I dont think there is any retracement coming, especially not to like 10,000 satoshi. Anyone who sells now is a loser, I mean I have invested in AMP for a good reason, and just selling now would be very foolish on my part.

I wait 1-2 more years see how it goes, now we have something to grow for, this is what I was waiting for so lets see how it goes.

News as in a launch...when a product launches after the hype is when the coin gets dumped. You're confusing news with hype. Go check the history of 95% of coins and you will see what I'm talking about.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
2 Diego24:

Where is a bottom for AMP at your opinion?
It depends totally on BTC/USD.

Current bottom -- 0.0001
Bitcoin falls heavily --  0.00005
Bitcoin crashes -- ---> somewhere to zero
If BTC dumps past 2000 USD, it's gonna be blood in the streets.

As for AMP, we've hit bottom now, you might get one or two selling the bottom, but I think this is it for now.

Peopple are forgetting that the price VS the USD is always fluctuating.

But the price vs BTC might go up, BTC is losing traction, and AMP really deserves a 50,000-100,000 satosi price quickly now despite what the BTC value in USD is.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
2 Diego24:

Current bottom -- 0.0001
If BTC dumps past 2000 USD, it's gonna be blood in the streets.

As for AMP, we've hit bottom now, you might get one or two selling the bottom, but I think this is it for now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

That's a shitty advice, I most of the time bought when the price was down, then some hype happened anticipating some new development, most of the time the price just went up a little.

Then the price actually went up when the news were released. I mean sure in Synereo we knew for months now that the product will be released.

But it's still kind of semi-open beta, they are still improving it basedo n the limited people who join the testing and on feedback.

So the news were good, and Synereo possibly has only time to grow from here,so I am still holding. I dont think there is any retracement coming, especially not to like 10,000 satoshi. Anyone who sells now is a loser, I mean I have invested in AMP for a good reason, and just selling now would be very foolish on my part.

I wait 1-2 more years see how it goes, now we have something to grow for, this is what I was waiting for so lets see how it goes.
Merit: 500

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
2 Diego24:

Current bottom -- 0.0001
Activity: 60
Merit: 5
2 Diego24:

That's very difficult to predict. It could be we already hit the bottom. But if you want to jump in, I would say that you better wait until the downtrend is broken. At this moment there is still a strong downtrend.

Thanks! I WAS in long position, but sold all (2500 coins). Proof:
https://steemit.com/trading/@park.bom/i-just-sold-everything-synereo-amp-bad-trade

Maybe I made a mistake, but I do not like this figure "double top"  Sad

Around 9 k , maybe 6

Grin Grin Grin

I don't think so but at that price I would go all-in  Cool
2 Diego24:

That's very difficult to predict. It could be we already hit the bottom. But if you want to jump in, I would say that you better wait until the downtrend is broken. At this moment there is still a strong downtrend.
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Hmm interesting, I'm going to write an article about this soon and share it with my 1200 followers who have a total value over 10m$ in cryptocurrencies.

I believe the pump can happen anytime now.  Smiley

I believe your article was misunderstood. They dumped heavily. Nearly 1/4 loss in 24h. At this pace it could reach zero until Wednesday.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Bad PR making perfect environment for fudders. Unless the team did it purposely lol
legendary

Around 9 k , maybe 6

There's not many times i've had to say this on BCT, you really are a gigantic cunt.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab

Around 9 k , maybe 6
legendary
2 Diego24:

I'd say we are there now, unless ETH and BTC drop even more.

Should correct back up to around 22 to 23k area over the next few days.
Activity: 60
Merit: 5
2 Diego24:

Its a fake image from photoshop.
The 1 million dollar question ... what is more fake ? This image or your kebap meat ?   Grin

Now is your time to defend the kebap muhaha  Tongue

Pages:
Jump to: