Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Angenium Project (SERIOUSLY UNTRUSTWORTHY) - Official Warning Thread - page 4. (Read 568 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What will happen if you won't collect planned money?
Activity: 178
I would like to apply Indonesian translation
Previous work : https://stg.callisto.network/id/
Activity: 26
Anyone know if token will be listed and where?
Activity: 61
What are your aim and mission?
Activity: 56
Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this  & how this project will turn out.
Hi! We are working on it Wink
Activity: 154
Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this  & how this project will turn out.
Activity: 1
Hello! Your project https://icoholder.com/en/angenium-24053 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A)
Activity: 128
This is a nicely developed idea, I agree that pollution is one of the problems facing the world ecosystem and needs to be dealt with this is why projects like this one will really go a long way addressing this issues with the blockchain technology. Kudos to you.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Awesome design, This is the best project I found, good luck with your project
Thank you for your support! We are really appreciate it!
I agree this is like one the best project I have come across recently. as we know, one of the biggest problems the world is facing is pollution and with a project like this that can turn the waste into a high-cost product is definitely a great project. Hope to see all other social media links up cos I think this will have a huge support.
Thank you for your support! We are really appreciate it!
Project is very good.
but, there will be other ways to collect funds such as kickstarter and another.
why using cryptocurrency???

Hi! Thank you for your question! First and foremost, it will avoid inflation of tokens by limiting the number of them. Secondly, it will ensure security of transactions that take place on it.
I do not seem to see any kind of links in this project like website links. telegram, facebook and twitter. where can i find it? your project looks good and I hope you can create some links on this project.  Smiley
Hello! Thank you for your support! Our webcite: https://angenium.io/. Here you can find some social media links. We are working on it Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
What about bounty? If necessary I can reserve the Italian translation!
Website? Telegram groups?
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
the fact that the soft/hardcap is not set very high makes me bullish about this. it is a sign of a professional team with a strategic view of the project.
Activity: 135
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
algo ?
wallet ?
website ?

some token by the look of it  Angry
Activity: 43
algo ?
wallet ?
website ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Project is very good.
but, there will be other ways to collect funds such as kickstarter and another.
why using cryptocurrency???
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
I do not seem to see any kind of links in this project like website links. telegram, facebook and twitter. where can i find it? your project looks good and I hope you can create some links on this project.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: