Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI - page 15. (Read 192974 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Total of 1.976 billion ANI will be mined in ~ 6 months, after that ~ 8 million ANI p.a.

what is p.a Huh? Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I have 1M this good coin. My 780ti is really fast 4 this algoritm.  Cheesy Plz donate I wanna more  Grin Grin AVM7SYttrxQZrtfq8kBVgkQ5S4daZMiBLo Cheesy

Boy, you seem to be quite AnimeRich already to be asking for private donations lol

But anyway, I have just sent you an AnimeTip of 1,000ANI (a790131f123eaa83e0bee28afb60cd8a729e83206fde5af43a7ba2dfd3f4a812-000) from the Animecoiner Giveaway, just for your participation here, because you are really very important for us at the Animecoin Community.

Please, participate, my friend.

And always remember to AnimeTip your friends Wink
I want help Animecoin and make donation of 100000ANI (5b5acd0e599c7c90651a5304da8aa766e45dfe960572d07410f6a4859fbf4808-000). My Animecoin address is APsMQYnZFRMkncJjGtJ5Nmgw1HMuuL9h8E. Thankyou.

Thank you Katekyo! Your donation is very important, specially because now we have our next great goal, our Android Wallet App!! DarkWolf will be working hard on it, and we need to give him a very good bounty for this achievement!!

Your AnimeLotto number is the "5"! 頑張って!!

By the way, does your name come from Reborn? I love that Anime indeed! One of my favourites! I love Tsuna-kun and Lambo-kun, they are so かわいい!

^^

Yes, I like Reborn too  Cool

Very good! Please, be welcome to participare here. We are very happy with you here!
Hi, friends, please check this new Animecoin informative blog post at http://criplib.blogspot.com/2014/06/animecoin.html

Thank you

domoarigato, nice post (funny ending!)
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Crypto Liberty
Hi, friends, please check this new Animecoin informative blog post at http://criplib.blogspot.com/2014/06/animecoin.html

Thank you
i made a donation of 99999ANI now and the id is f48716fbae9ef78eeb74a257191ab204a84fe1ac91f55555a175b9b7e488ec9f-000 and my address is AR1grVQknsuRiQ7o2TSkcSDjNpAWzmf9EJ ♡sugoi!

Hello, Mellzinha. Thank you for your contribution. Your AnimeLotto number is the "7".

You can be sure you will have your Animecoin Wallet in your phone Smiley

You are very welcome to participate in our community!
Activity: 44
i made a donation of 99999ANI now and the id is f48716fbae9ef78eeb74a257191ab204a84fe1ac91f55555a175b9b7e488ec9f-000 and my address is AR1grVQknsuRiQ7o2TSkcSDjNpAWzmf9EJ ♡sugoi!
Activity: 44
nice! i want animecoin wallet in my phone!
Hi animecoin community, I'm currently working on the android wallet for animecoin and it is progressing well. hopefully in a few weeks we will have the animecoin wallet up and running for people to use. It would be nice if I could have some input on what features you would like to see in the wallet.

ganbattekudasai!!!

About the Android Wallet features.

I think, the first thing we must have in mind is that most of our new users are those who do not use yet any other cryptocurrency (the "otaku" community in general), and will possibly be willing to try it just because Animecoin is related to something they love (manga/anime/japanese culture/games). This is an advantage, because differently from the usual cryptocurrecies user, these new users do not see the Altcoins just as a "pump and dump" thing: they have heard about Bitcoin, but cannot afford it, and so they surelly will want something affordable, useful and, of course, easy to use. In general, they are young people, and are very sound "computer literates", so their adaptation will not be a problem.

For sure, safety is an important concern. The usual cryptocurrency user masters all the safety issues, but the new users normally don't. We don't want them loosing their ANIs because of lost "wallet.dat", or "change adresses". It would be nice if our Animecoin wallet also educates and informs the users about all these important topics.

An important feature would be the wallet stimulating the use of a good encryption password. Also an easy wallet backup/recovery feature (using encrypted paperwallet or file - more or less like "Mycelium BTC android wallet"), stimulating the backup to be done as soon as the wallet is first used.

About the "stealth mode" (as featured by Darkcoin), I believe it will be an inexorable characteristic of all the cryptocurrencies in a near future. It does not have to be 100% anonymous - we do not want to fight the NSA Wink - but some privacy is really necessary. As its known, everything we do with our BTCs is there for anyone to see and track at the Blockchain. It's like having an online open record of everything we do with our money, our credit cards, our bank accounts... no one wants that. So, the level of privacy we (normal users) need is one that avoids such super-easy-open-acces to our financial/shopping/trading habits. But this is a future feature to be implemented with time.

Anyway, we could start it simple, and, with time, make improvements and corrections.
Hi animecoin community, I'm currently working on the android wallet for animecoin and it is progressing well. hopefully in a few weeks we will have the animecoin wallet up and running for people to use. It would be nice if I could have some input on what features you would like to see in the wallet.

ganbattekudasai!!!
Activity: 131
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
I have 1M this good coin. My 780ti is really fast 4 this algoritm.  Cheesy Plz donate I wanna more  Grin Grin AVM7SYttrxQZrtfq8kBVgkQ5S4daZMiBLo Cheesy
Activity: 175
Crypto Liberty

Animecoin is going to the moon, but beware, the moment it starts skyrocketing all the stupid trolls will come here to spread their usual FUD and threats. It's sad, but it's normal... I see it everywhere in this Forum. We must only remember a simple rule: "do not feed the trolls" Wink

Like these jerks here? ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7203992 )

( all "ignored" by me here hihihi )

I also hope there's no pump and dump with Animecoin. That's why I find it important that the coins be very well spread, because the more people holding ANIs the more stable it will be.

Hi, I've just sent a small don of 0.03296578 BTC (acbd7121afbf754f1eafa974ab255e050cab14a112bad8397245d4c5d6eef890). Animecoin Commission, ganbatte! I wish all the best for Animecoin.

Here is my Animecoin Address for the AnimeLotto: AXLm3GNvX4WxX1mzsCdnw9GPr7QcPL4P8U

Thank you for all
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Animecoin is going to the moon, but beware, the moment it starts skyrocketing all the stupid trolls will come here to spread their usual FUD and threats. It's sad, but it's normal... I see it everywhere in this Forum. We must only remember a simple rule: "do not feed the trolls" Wink

Like these jerks here? ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7203992 )

( all "ignored" by me here hihihi )
Hello, I am going to make a donation to the crowdfund, but I am having trouble withdrawing from Comkort. They seem to have put a limit to the withdrawals Sad But I've already opened a ticket with their support and as soon as I am able to withdraw from my balance there I will send the ANIs to your address.

Please, keep the good work!

hello, I was able to send a donation of 100.000ANI (tansaction AVdYjxw2ez3dyEoPd5HzRtWTf24GAkFTKE). My animecoin addrress for the lotto is the AVdYjxw2ez3dyEoPd5HzRtWTf24GAkFTKE Smiley
(...)

Thank you so much, CryptoFutaba, for your donation. It is really very important to the development of Animecoin.

Your AnimeLotto number is "6".

I questioned Comkort about the withdrawal problems, and they said that it's a problem on their wallet and that they are working hard to solve it as soon as possible. The Comkort guys are very nice and eficient. I am sure they will never let us down.

(...)
wow someone bought all the 2 satoshi order on comkort. 20M ani of volume today!

I wish  I had enough money, I would buy even more Wink

I am so happy to see the progresses that Animecoin Community is achieving. For sure ANI tax rate is way too cheap, and I always buy some more animecoins whenever I have got the opportunity.

The works for our first Android Wallet have already begun, and soon it will be available.

We are also making contacts with Anime and manga Stores as well as Game Stores, and also mangakas and the "otaku" community in general, to spread Animecoin everywhere.

It's good to be here with you. I am so proud!

*Always remember to AnimeTip your friends!
Hello, I am going to make a donation to the crowdfund, but I am having trouble withdrawing from Comkort. They seem to have put a limit to the withdrawals Sad But I've already opened a ticket with their support and as soon as I am able to withdraw from my balance there I will send the ANIs to your address.

hello, I was able to send a donation of 100.000ANI (tansaction AVdYjxw2ez3dyEoPd5HzRtWTf24GAkFTKE). My animecoin addrress for the lotto is the AVdYjxw2ez3dyEoPd5HzRtWTf24GAkFTKE Smiley

I wish  I had enough money, I would buy even more Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I'm a little dissappointed in this coin and how nothing really happened with it. Sad
Activity: 27

Thank you, CryptoFutaba, I understand your problem, because I have also had this problem with Comkort. They are imposing this withdrawal limit.

Anyway whenever you can contribute, and also always when you want to participate here, please do. Your presence here is very important for our community.

Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: