Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI - page 43. (Read 193012 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
This coin is CPU and should stay CPU, my opinion only.  Smiley

i agree with you Smiley

If someone has a gpu miner, then everyone should. Either no one has, or everyone has.
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
Hello
        I am a lover of animation coins from China, I have been postings in the domestic currency animation era propaganda forum, hope get in touch with you! ! !
        This is a propaganda forum posts address, I hope you can guide us - http :/ / www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3165&extra =
         My mailbox ---- lanyagao @ 163.com

you wallet?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello
        I am a lover of animation coins from China, I have been postings in the domestic currency animation era propaganda forum, hope get in touch with you! ! !
        This is a propaganda forum posts address, I hope you can guide us - http :/ / www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3165&extra =
         My mailbox ---- lanyagao @ 163.com
ccx
Activity: 43

i agree with you Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Animecoin    $ 59,025    $ 6.8e-05    868,737,025 ANI    $ 1,323    +43.99 %    Smiley
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Activity: 126
Don't forget to vote every hour!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 551

0_O anime coin 213 000 shares in block Huh?
Activity: 966
I'd suggest the algorithm to be changed completely. To something that already has a gpu miner available.
Activity: 23
the fact that there is an obvious botnet in the top of the official pool kills this for me... cpu-only coin was supposed to have a more democratic mining as the goal, its clearly not how it goes though

If you guys are interested I could release a GPU miner for ANI for a (reasonable) bounty. Waiting for offers.
However you have to fix your pools first. When I checked my miner on cpu-pool.net, the effect was like this:
http://i.imgur.com/XDxue0b.png
Basically I owned the pool, something is very wrong with this pool because my real hashrate is only 7.2MH/s. However with anime.megapools.org I'm getting reasonable payments.

kill yourself .__.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Sounds like a good idea. I would support that.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
the fact that there is an obvious botnet in the top of the official pool kills this for me... cpu-only coin was supposed to have a more democratic mining as the goal, its clearly not how it goes though

If you guys are interested I could release a GPU miner for ANI for a (reasonable) bounty. Waiting for offers.
However you have to fix your pools first. When I checked my miner on cpu-pool.net, the effect was like this:

Basically I owned the pool, something is very wrong with this pool because my real hashrate is only 7.2MH/s. However with anime.megapools.org I'm getting reasonable payments.
Activity: 129
So most of the alts are going down, but ANI doesn't care. ANI is already at the bottom! Buy now, be smart Smiley

P.S. Any plans for making a reddit tip bot?
Activity: 150
ani went form 33k at open on capit to 62k in just 24 hrs thats almost double Smiley
Activity: 173
February 28, 2014, 08:27:54 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 28, 2014, 01:10:36 PM
Finally sent to Cryptorush
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 28, 2014, 11:10:37 AM
Thanks for the update, I just bought 5M at Cryptorush. 

I'm guessing this coin goes up 10X (10 sat to 100 sat) since it's only a $50k market right now. 

Get in now before it goes to other exchanges.

This is a super fast confirming coin, too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
February 28, 2014, 06:54:45 AM
Animecoin just made a debut on coinmarketcap.com....

At last !

It's not a coinmarketcap delay. They need market informations from API and Cryptorush was close the ANI market in teh last days and Comkort don't have API yet
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
February 28, 2014, 04:56:58 AM
Animecoin just made a debut on coinmarketcap.com....

At last !
legendary
Activity: 1218
Pages:
Jump to: