Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI (New Thread!) - page 2. (Read 69155 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
someone to open a pool? the difficulty has increased a lot since the price went up

No need for a pool, easy to mine with just an old gpu, i use a 5 year old 750ti, works great.
Pool will kill it.
J

for that same reason, a month ago even the cpu mine was viable since difficulty was so low that you could get several blocks with modest cpu

Now nothing ...since the gpu has already taken over the network, and from my point of view it would be a bit selfish just to give network to the gpu's

I support a pool for this coin, so it would give opportunity to mine both CPU users ( mining as hobbie) or other gpu users that want to mine it in an easier way without downloading the entire blockchain
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
someone to open a pool? the difficulty has increased a lot since the price went up

No need for a pool, easy to mine with just an old gpu, i use a 5 year old 750ti, works great.
Pool will kill it.
J
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is there going to be a miner for OS X based systems?
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
I just came across this coin, checked coinmarketcap, both this and the old thread and couldn't find the total supply of this coin. Would be great if the dev can update the opening thread with this detail.

I think the dev left about 4 years ago
J
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
I just came across this coin, checked coinmarketcap, both this and the old thread and couldn't find the total supply of this coin. Would be great if the dev can update the opening thread with this detail.
Activity: 434
I'm really surprised this is the first anime coin I've seen here.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I bought more while price is that low
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
any news? dead coin or not?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What is this coin about?
Activity: 57
Merit: 5
why people keep mining this?hmmm....comeback is real from animecoin dev?
Activity: 76
So can you actually still send Animecoins, or is the blockchain dead?
If anyone has any nodes for me, please let me know, I want to get back upto date.

Code:
addnode=144.76.71.141:1212
addnode=173.168.5.106:1212
addnode=77.56.4.217:1212

( from https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ANI )
Activity: 358
Merit: 1
I hope this Coin gets more activity, tis a fun concept... Great functional idea. It just needs more community Cheesy https://yt3.ggpht.com/m8oTiV2Gtj5lMXCaH-NEeaOPb4C2eY2Q4O1AAhggz5_IWqit8cWMIneOvHq5r6RniwMCHbbfu2HWzThVpg=s900-nd-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
So can you actually still send Animecoins, or is the blockchain dead?
If anyone has any nodes for me, please let me know, I want to get back upto date.
Activity: 76
tried to mine with ccminer solo. see about 5-10 "boooo" then cards stop work and miner looks like working. where is my mistake?

Just use the mining button in the wallet, or failing that open console and type setgenerate true -1
J
tnx but it doesn`t help. tried use clicking mining button on, off, typing in console... just "booo"s Sad

Have you already tried to mine with the sph-sgminer?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sph-sgminer-multi-coin-multi-algorithm-gpu-miner-added-marucoin-475795
Activity: 2338
Merit: 750
tried to mine with ccminer solo. see about 5-10 "boooo" then cards stop work and miner looks like working. where is my mistake?

Just use the mining button in the wallet, or failing that open console and type setgenerate true -1
J
tnx but it doesn`t help. tried use clicking mining button on, off, typing in console... just "booo"s Sad

J
Activity: 2338
Merit: 750
Pages:
Jump to: